Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (95596 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by femimat(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2015
@Makweembo....STOP SPREADING LIES
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by slapandfall(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?

Have you heard of RCCG lets go a fishing?

Have you heard of how Pastor Adeboye trecked through 3rd mainland bridge back then in the days just to go and preach the word of God?

Have you heard of RCCG misionary fields and CSRs?

Some of these men have sown.. you cant stop God from rewarding them.

You that claim they should always use thier money to help the needy. How many beggers have you given your salaries to?

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
You no get money, na wahala for enemies , you com get money, na wahala for dem too.. Abeg which kind life be dis na? If God bless me more I go do yanga grin haters can nack dia head for wall, me no send o.. Too much gossip everywhere, God has created his wealth for whoever deserves it, if I deserve it then let me have it, u just watch and see na wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by oluwatosin67: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2015
@OP... Where is d redeem logo and the EA under it?,,U don't av to spread Lies just because u wnt to get "likes" and followership.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Firefire(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
tolustx:

I dunno what kinda mods we ve here on NL. I reported dis mail as a false info. The inscription on d jet is not RCCG logo. It is Emmnuel Airlines logo and that EA represents Emmanuel Airlines and not Enoch Adejare. They still went ahed to move d thread to FP.

Dissappointed.

If your assertion is correct?

Please note that unfortunately Nigeria as a nation had being reduced to a state of lies, fabrication, caricature and misinformation, where news and publications don't go through any quality checks.

Thanks to APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by debetmx(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2015
slapandfall:

Have you heard of how Pastor Adeboye trecked through 3rd mainland bridge back then in the days just to go and preach the word of God?

You that claim they should always use thier money to help the needy. How many beggers have you given your salaries to?

Mr. Linus Elias.

Adeboye trekked on 3MB? Am sure they took pictures.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by 5minsmadness: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
[size=28pt]LIES[/size]
That is not the logo for RCCG

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Jealousy jealousy
bluaero:
shocked

End time things!
Buhari must probe this angry

Small time the jet will be used to package illegal weapons from South Africa undecided
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tblacker(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
That's not the RCCG logo abeg

God bless you so very much.... That does not look anything closer to RCCG logo... Hian...
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by CashVessel(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Firefire:
It is well...

Unreserved respect to daddy G.O for his determination to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

However, diversion from the principal Good News message of the cross to business venture of floating a luxury airline could be a distraction (my thought), this act thou is arguable.

The Master's words comes to mind...

... 'Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth'?

Why would you choose to believe Sahara Reporters? If indeed you have doubts about the use of the plane why not ask or do ur own investigation. Your comments already show your bias, which I'm sure you know is offensive to God as regards the personality of Daddy G O
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by princemillla(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Has gospel been preached to all part of Lagos state, Ogun state as a whole?

There are far more people this $65m can feed and make them live comfortable. I will always respect TB Joshua.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by drstone1: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2015
seacoast:
I pity poor congregation oo

STOP Deceiving yourself. The average church congregation in Pentecostal and evangelical church is not some poor hapless fellow you make to look. Most are well educated,blessed,probably own the business where you work,dashing young enterpreneurs,.....check out their congregations, see the cars,suvs,the people and their swag...better go join the Blessed company than sitting behind ur computer and distorting real and present facts. Even in the universities,as a hungry and hapless student when you attend some of their campus fellowship services you are sure of free lunch.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Benbelor(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Will he use it to fly to heaven? I want to know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by rafmanyy(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Almighty pastor(God) wil ask dem wer a man of God got d money 4 a private jet frm.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Firefire(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2015
CashVessel:

Why would you choose to believe Sahara Reporters? If indeed you have doubts about the use of the plane why not ask or do ur own investigation. Your comments already show your bias, which I'm sure you know is offensive to God as regards the personality of Daddy G O

You have the right to your opinion.

this is my subsequent comment...

Firefire:

If your assertion is correct?

Please note that unfortunately Nigeria as a nation had being reduced to a state of lies, fabrication, caricature and misinformation, where news and publications don't go through any quality checks.

Thanks to APC.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by drstone1: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2015
fanice1:
Jealousy jealousy

This is the Gospel. Freedom from Sin,the Curses of poverty and the Curses of Sickness and Misfortune.
God blesses and empowers with wealth. And Satan is mad and Jealous. He would rather want man to be miserable,ignorant and imprisoned by sickness,oppresion and bewitchment with poverty. So that when you don't know what to do he tells you come join my society, come kill for me and you will have his demonic kind of power and demonic riches.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by destiny4life: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
pls stop attacking the men of God because of their wealth. where were u when they were trekking long distance, if u are a pastor will u say u don't want to be rich? why did u reject it if pple says u will be a pastor? its God himself that fights pple that talks against men of God. leave them to God that called them.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by bunmat4real(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.................. The bible is sooooo much perfect and complete[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by haryomikun(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by CashVessel(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2015
slapandfall:

Leave them, let them keep talking while the gospel is being spread. Who are they to speak of the things of the Kingdom. We owe no one apologies. If anyone should be making noise, it's the members, not some infidels who know nothing about kingdom business. You want to tell me that a company executive who has branches in 188 countries in the world should spend time waiting for commercial flights and connecting flights abi? Especially when our message has to be urgently spread. The bible talks about heaven rejoicing greatly over ONE single soul that gives his life to Christ; in that case whatever is necessary for heaven to rejoice continually must be done even if I have to buy 500 jets. No amount of planes is worth any life. Critics may want to ask what about the poor, and I will tell you this; that what the poor need is the word of God first before anything (Luke 4:18 and Isaiah 61:1) on the other hand, we still take care of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by ebamma(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
slapandfall:

oh ye gullible folks, stop defending the scam going on in this churches,

A so called man of God, if his desire was to be rich, afford a jet set lifestyle,

He should have started a business, paid his taxes, and grew the business to profitability,

You can't expect people to accept you living like Dangote,

When the know, that it's from offerings and tithes that you are funding your lifestyle from

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
we all want to be rich, so y frawn wen some pple have gotten theirs..... bad attitude
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by j4sure(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
noted
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Opinedecandid(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
This is really really beautiful
I like what I'm seeing.
God bless Baba.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by dapsonlou(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Your 10%
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by durubrian(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
tolustx:
so, just like d op said, is that logo also rccg logo?
U pple shud make findings before judging.

stop being biased , I was not judging ...
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by leXHansplaCE(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
And I ask you this morning, How old are YOU?

See why I asked this question below via this link.

http://www.lexhansplace.com/2015/09/how-old-are-you.html
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by wiseoneking: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
kopite:
All liars.....hell awaits yu. If I have $64 million I will borrow $1million to make it up and buy d jet for pastor EA. But lets look deep, this is no rccg logo. Sorry for those deceived by SR.
i know you can do what you just said. Even your brother that may need #5mill to go for kidney transplant and scores of poor dejected people both in your church and neigbourhood, those you have not done anything. You are thinking only how to add extra $1mil to a man who truely can afford it without your damn dime. The poor aged kebbi woman that gave Pmb her life earning is now forgotten and down with strokes. She thought she was helping the crying poor pmb who she thought worths only $1m not knowing he got more than $3
mil with the largest sharest in many companys. I dont know whether the poor ard blind and cursed. Giving their last to enrich the rich. Poor Soul like you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
some people's tithes.... grin
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by dapsonlou(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink

Idiot . I want you to lodge 10% of your income in my bank Account this Sunday. Give and you Shall receive
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tiwiex(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink

By now, I believe we have all heard the gospel and the locations they are travelling to has established and informed preachers. Dem never finish for Nigeria. I thought charity begins at home. Has he ever been to Bornu?

I also heard EA stands for Emmanuel Aviation still belonging to Redeem. It matter not though. I requires zero debate. This is a waste. But we have all been threatens with touch not my annointed. That is another phrase for "license to chop and chop but don't probe".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.