Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U (2348 Views)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by Geesanni: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2009
Why do girls pretend they dont like u even though they are madly in luv wit u.na jeje i sit down ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by Czarskit(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
~ Perhaps, they really 'just' don't lyk u ~
Re: Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by IFELEKE(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Poster
Am not surprised you get that from the womenfolk considering the fact that you don't even know how to properly post on Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by marynine: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2009
Though people thought as much but i think some of them are doing that just to be sure of wat they about to engage themselves in and the person they are about to date,
Besides some men also pretend atimes,
Re: Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by yme1(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2009
what do you expect @poster, for them to open their hands wide open and accept without delay so u guys will end up saying they are cheap
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is not gonna happen ok
Re: Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by johnnygan(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2009
y me:

what do you expect @poster, for them to open their hands wide open and accept without delay so u guys will end up saying they are cheap
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is not gonna happen ok

hahahaha grin
Men i was wondering,

Gee sanni:

Why do girls pretend they dont like u even though they are madly in luv wit u.na jeje i sit down ooo

Cos dem no like you na
Re: Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U by sylve11: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2009
@poster,
ur own don finish for hia cool

(1) (Reply)

hi / E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please. / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Lodge In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.