Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of Her? (2339 Views)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / How Can I Get Rid Of This (picture) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
i believe someone can give me a good advice here.
im just going crazy about this problem,
i dont know what to do.

i met a lady some couple of months, we became casual friends, we have been gisting whenever we are around, sharing things like eating together (not as lovers oo), we read together and browse together on my system.
my heart is beginning to love her, but i dont want to fall in love with her.
each time i think about her but i will try to develop a heart of hatred.
the worst is that each time i determine to ignore her, only her presence alone will overpower my determination
i cant stay away from her cos we work in the same working place and i cant imagine loosing my job just because i want to stay away from a girl.

i just want to kill that feeling of love that i have for her, cry cry cry cry
i just dont want to fall in love with her. cry cry cry cry
i dont know what to do cry cry cry cry cry
right now im thinking about her as im typing, but what will i do to forget and kill that feeling?

pls help me cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
funny situation!
I'd say you get into some activity that will reduce the time spent with her. Out of sight, as they'd v us believe, is out of mind. Try a NGO or a volunteer organization. Perhaps some sporting activity with the boys. Don't get so carried away while alone and ruminating. Desist from fantasizing and above all, try to spot the areas you guys don't have in common. Lay your thoughts on these!
These might just help. Goodluck in your quest to get out of love! grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^ yeah, bro i really appreciate.
but this is my working place we are talking about.
do u want me to go on sporting activities while at work?

like u said ''out of sight is not out of mind'' even when i dont see her physically, she still comes across my mind. when i try to desist from thinking about her, men! that aint easy at all.
when i go to work, on attempt to raise my head up, i will see her cos she is just a little distance from my seat. i dont know weather to bury my eyes into my computer screen for the whole 9hrs period of work and never look up. what about her voice when she talks? do i block my ears?

Sincerely, i have begged God to rescue me from this problem.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
serious shi.t u in bro. I feel your prob. But it can help if you simply look forward to weekends. Or do you also spend weekends with her?
Try concentrating on your job while in the office. Think of new ways of solving same old work problems. I guess you put your imagination to too much work. Come on, take it easy. Try setting up a shield in there in your heart. Whenever you think about her or she comes to your mind, think immediately of something else. Don't glance at her too much and don't tolerate her voice. Don't get in too deep. YOu are trying too hard and that surely gives probs
Don't bury your head into your computer for the whole hours. That would make it worse. Act free, and when your eyes meet, maybe give a cool smile or so. Feel confident and assured, take control of the situation. You a man, bro! But fortify your shield!  grin
Many guys have actually been in such situations, but once they get out they feel much better and confident with themselves. That's what should occupy you - getting out and feeling the better.

On the other hand, if you cant resist her, why not just approach her. Talk to her and see what comes out of it. If she turns you down, fine. At least, the mere thought that she doesn't want you might be sufficient to kill of these butterflies suddenly breeding in your head! And if she does, then you one up!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Cuddlemii: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
skypon2002:

i believe someone can  give me a good advice here.
im just going crazy about this problem,
i dont know what to do.

i met a lady some couple of months, we became casual friends, we have been gisting whenever we are around, sharing things like eating together (not as lovers oo), we read together and browse together on my system.
my heart is beginning to love her, but i dont want to fall in love with her.
each time i think about her but i will try to develop a heart of hatred.
the worst is that each time i determine to ignore her, only her presence alone will overpower my determination
i cant stay away from her cos we work in the same working place and i cant imagine loosing my job just because i want to stay away from a girl.

i just want to kill that feeling of love that i have for her,  cry cry cry cry
i just dont want to fall in love with her. cry cry cry cry
i dont know what to do  cry cry cry cry cry
right now im thinking about her as im typing, but what will i do to forget and kill that feeling?

pls help me  cry cry cry cry cry cry

Who be this dongo yaro?

How can a working class guy post this sick joke? Are u presently enrolled in adult classes at a preparatory school. I was cracking up like craze here.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^really, the guy needs words. Don't mock him. Perhaps he doesn't want to be 'led into temptation'. Not that this temptation is bad though  grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]OP!
Sorry, but the truth is that you CANT get rid of her! You cant kill the feeling. The feeling cropped up. There must be something about her that you really like. Maybe she reminds you of something or someone you love or appreciate. And truly i say to you, the more you try so hard to push her out, the more she comes into your thoughts gracefully.

I'll advise you allow what ever feelings u have for her to grow. It may not be love. But whatever it is, cannot be randomly compartmentalized! In other words bro, you cant fight or push away feelings that you cannot define. . . Define those feelings, and it'll be easier to let them go. I could still reply if you let out more. . .[/size]
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Cuddlemii: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
sauer:

^^^really, the guy needs words. Don't mock him. Perhaps he doesn't want to be 'led into temptation'. Not that this temptation is bad though  grin

I almost laughed my heart out. My eyes are so red right now. This story is some classic comedy stuffs. The part I loved was "i cant stay away from her cos we work in the same working place and i cant imagine loosing my job just because i want to stay away from a girl". Its usually the other way round, a guy doesn't want to get caught shagging his colleague as it is against work ethics and all. Some funny story meant for laughter alone.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
sauer:

serious shi.t u in bro. I feel your prob. But it can help if you simply look forward to weekends. Or do you also spend weekends with her?
Try concentrating on your job while in the office. Think of new ways of solving same old work problems. I guess you put your imagination to too much work. Come on, take it easy. Try setting up a shield in there in your heart. Whenever you think about her or she comes to your mind, think immediately of something else. Don't glance at her too much and don't tolerate her voice. Don't get in too deep. YOu are trying too hard and that surely gives probs
Don't bury your head into your computer for the whole hours. That would make it worse. Act free, and when your eyes meet, maybe give a cool smile or so. Feel confident and assured, take control of the situation. You a man, bro! But fortify your shield!  grin
Many guys have actually been in such situations, but once they get out they feel much better and confident with themselves. That's what should occupy you - getting out and feeling the better.

On the other hand, if you cant resist her, why not just approach her. Talk to her and see what comes out of it. If she turns you down, fine. At least, the mere thought that she doesn't want you might be sufficient to kill of these butterflies suddenly breeding in your head! And if she does, then you one up!

bro u see those ones i edited to bold? im not gonna try it oo.
i really appreciate ur words bro,
but, lets see if someone has a better idea.

thanks a million times  cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Who be this dongo yaro?

How can a working class guy post this sick joke? Are u presently enrolled in adult classes at a preparatory school. I was cracking up like craze here.

what is the ranting for?
its not everyone dat can control emotions.
if u wouldnt want to lead me, u would have just read and go to another post.
cool cool
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
I don't know what the problem is, but am guessing you are forcing it too much. Much more force and you will be a a pile of collapsed emotion. Try adopt a more confident/relaxed outlook of life and you might just be able to solve not only this problem, but many other difficult ones you are likely to face in the future. Good luck bro
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]OP!
Sorry, but the truth is that you CANT get rid of her! You cant kill the feeling. The feeling cropped up. There must be something about her that you really like. Maybe she reminds you of something or someone you love or appreciate. And truly i say to you, the more you try so hard to push her out, the more she comes into your thoughts gracefully.

[color=#770077]I'll advise you allow what ever feelings u have for her to grow
. It may not be love. But whatever it is, cannot be randomly compartmentalized! In other words bro, you cant fight or push away feelings that you cannot define. . . Define those feelings, and it'll be easier to let them go. I could still reply if you let out more. . .[/size]
[/color]

***breath of relief***
men! that aint easy at all.

but im not sure if im gonna do those i highlighted
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by tpia5: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2011
Date someone else and you'll forget about her in no time.

Cultivate friendships with other people.

That should help.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2011
tpia@:

Date someone else and you'll forget about her in no time.

Cultivate friendships with other people.

That should help.

i really taught of this, but i wanted to be sure of any other ways as this might take a long time sad sad
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by tpia5: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2011
Nah, it wont take that long.

Unless you want to just go ahead and talk to her.

However, if there are strong reasons why you shouldnt then its best to tread carefully.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2011
skypon2002:

***breath of relief***
men! that aint easy at all.

but im not sure if im gonna do those i highlighted
[size=14pt]Well, if you wanna be sure of what feelings you are fighting, then. . . But of course, i'm not in your shoes. . .[/size]
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by UncleJJ(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2011
Grow some ballz and F-that thing - u demented boot-licking SOB !!

Dont you know she's expecting you to make a move,

Resign or Start servicing that kokolet - till Oga catches u doing it in the toilet, tongue
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2011
UncleJJ:

Grow some ballz and F-that thing - u demented boot-licking SOB !!

Dont you know she's expecting you to make a move,

Resign or Start servicing that kokolet - till Oga catches u doing it in the toilet, tongue

got no time for ur trash angry angry
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by iice(f): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2011
You can squash anything you want to so long as you want to.
People say they want this and that but deep down they don't and that hinders the process.
Why don't you want to fall in love with her?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by tuaregx(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2011
imagine she is infected and she is ur doomsday 2012 reality, simple all the feelings will dissapear
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2011
iice:

A good qxn you should ask yourself.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2011
tuaregx:

imagine she is infected and she is your doomsday 2012 reality, simple all the feelings will dissapear
[size=14pt]-100
Dumbest comment of the day. . .[/size]
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by seedord247(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Simple arithmetic answer.

Drink 3 bottles of Alombo a Day i bet you . . you go forget about her in just a week.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Cuddler: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
skypon2002:

what is the ranting for?
its not everyone dat can control emotions.
if u wouldnt want to lead me, u would have just read and go to another post.
cool cool

Haba, we are not allowed a little humor again. If you want seriousness then edit your fun filled post
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by ronkebp(f): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Poster, is it because you work together that you do not want to have a relationship with her? or are there other reasons.??
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by shirleee(f): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
OP
am sorry to say but frm wat u wrote u r deep in love with her n u cant kill d feeling jst lik dat.If i may ask,wat r u scared of?Or is she in a relationship wit smeonelse?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by kemmeye: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
tell her that you were tying to suck your penus and you broke it she'll get weirded out and move far away from you as she possibly can
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Beync(f): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
O mehn resign and do the right thing jor. see as rov they catch you now you dey fumble.
u fit miss this rov now next yr you come dey complain say u no fit find ur rov wakeup o hahaha
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Smilenw(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Do you have a reason for not dating her? If you have, then think more about that reason each time she is around. Try to concentrate more on your differences than your similarities, get closer to other colleagues. If she wants to have lunch with you, invite another friend along, if she wants to read something from ur system, let her read first and then come back to read it when she is done, in short try to avoid being with her alone. Somehow I feel you are more of a loner. If that is the case, try making more friends both in and out of office. That should keep you engaged.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by tpia5: 3:27am On Nov 02, 2011
Do you have a reason for not dating her? If you have, then think more about that reason each time she is around. Try to concentrate more on your differences than your similarities, get closer to other colleagues. If she wants to have lunch with you, invite another friend along, if she wants to read something from your system, let her read first and then come back to read it when she is done, in short try to avoid being with her alone.

great advice.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2011
iice:

You can squash anything you want to so long as you want to.
People say they want this and that but deep down they don't and that hinders the process.

i really dont want, believe me,
i have a girl friend and i dont want to date my work mate,
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Her? by skypon2002(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2011
tuaregx:

imagine she is infected and she is your doomsday 2012 reality, simple all the feelings will dissapear

yeah, it works sometimes,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And A Woman / Excorting Your Friend's Lover! / How Did You Meet Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.