Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? (2244 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Pretend When A Guy Ask Them Out? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Do Girls Pretend They Dont Like U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Jonesjoe(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
There is this girl i love so much, and i told her about my feelings for her about ten months ago. But she told me that she like me as a person but would no like to be in a relationship then but, that we could stil be just friends. So i was pissed off about her though i love her so much. But she just started sending me romantic texts telling me that she had been thinking about me.
So i want to ask naija girls n guys wheather girls pretend about love at the initial stage or are they real about their replies?
Pls, no abuses and vulgar words. Just 4 matured minds.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Dyt(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ur sign says it all bom bom
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
@op
the fact that you would expect her to "love you" without really knowing you is the problem at hand.
she was HONEST and TRUTHFUL about how she felt about you. . . . . . . . . and you should be thankful for that rather than pissed.

let me ask you this simple question:
- what do you mean by "you being in love with her"?
- do you even know anything worthy about this girl to talk about LOVE?!"

at best, you are infatuated with her!
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Dsense(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
op,
I can't say if this girl is in real love with you as u guys just met . . . , So i would advise u to befriend her for a while before proceeding to the main point!
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by tayoast(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
I'm in love too
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by obowunmi(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2010
Most girls have to be careful esp. If they want to be married. They cannot afford to look cheap. Accept her proposal and know her more as a friend. She doesn't want to look cheap but wants to play the hard to get politics. Follow her and play, you probably both like each other.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by MMM2(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2010
most of the girls fake love at first time, becos it develop gradual.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by MMM2(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2010
everthing is possible if is involved.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by MMM2(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2010
everthing is possible if MONEY is involved.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by boomii(f): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2010
Pure infatuation.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by silvertuke(m): 3:07am On Nov 26, 2010
m.m.m i can feel you. please what does your m.m.m stands for?
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Jonesjoe(m): 3:10am On Nov 26, 2010
Dnt tink am lustin after her cos I love dis girl 4 real! And hav knwn her 4 more than a year now. But she  recently texts me sayin she tinks about me.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Osama10(m): 4:39am On Nov 26, 2010
Try to find out the underlying factors for the response you are getting from her now.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by MMM2(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2010
slivertuke my own M M M mean MONEY MENTING MACHINE. or MONEY MAKING MACHINE
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Tingles(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2010
Be happy she's honest with you and when she tells you she loves you, you'll know that she is not lying.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by silvertuke(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2010
M M M:

slivertuke my own M M M mean MONEY MENTING MACHINE. or MONEY MAKING MACHINE
Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time? by Jonesjoe(m): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2010
@ M M M, can money rily buy luv?

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do? / Why I Cannot Love! / Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.