Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email (5421 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
I just met this girl maybe 2-3 weeks ago. She is 26, I'm 21 and she has a three year old baby with this guy. Now she went back to the guy she just wrote me in an email and she says i was supposed to know

now im sad we had so much sex. i don't want to be used like a Love Machine then get my heart broken sad
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Skywalker5(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2009
she is 26 and you are 21

Do you actually plan marrying her or what? she has gone back to her Man

She did not dump you(dont look @ it that way)

You guys were just helping yourselves out
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
Sky-walker:

she is 26 and you are 21

Do you actually plan marrying her or what? she has gone back to her Man

She did not dump you(dont look @ it that way)

You guys were just helping yourselves out
how was she helping me out by acting like she was in love and stuff but actually just looking for a few shags because she hadn't had sex in a long time.

she tricked me into falling in love so she could make me have sex with her and stuff

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Skywalker5(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
Itohan123:

how was she helping me out by acting like she was in love and stuff but actually just looking for a few shags because she hadn't had sex in a long time.

she tricked me into falling in love so she could make me have sex with her and stuff

undecided

You guys were f--king ur selfs right? u enjoyed it 2 right?

she is matured. there is no way she gonna think u gonna be serious with her

@26 her mates are already settling down so u should understand y she went back to her man
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by agabaI23(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2009
She was never with you in the first place. She only wanted a shag!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by dae(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
oh common!! she got a baby for heavens sake! and she went back with her baby daddy, she a grown azz woman, u just 21, i aint sayin' u not grown too, but at her age, she shuld be thinking of settling down and making sure her baby can identify someone as a father, im sure u're not ready for all that responsibilities, or are you??
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by BlkRaven(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2009
If you only met her 2-3 weeks ago and you've been having lots of sex, then it was a sexual relationship. She didn't trick you.

If you wanted a serious relationship, you should have spent time getting to know her properly especially as she has a child. If you had gotten to know her before having sex with her, you would have reduced your chances of getting hurt.

Put this down to experience and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by IFELEKE(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
The Fact is that you are too young for Her.
She saw a Free and Naive Love Machine and went for it and now that she has had her fill she flies. . .
Take heart and move on, you are too young to start on a bad note.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by yme1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
move on dear, there is no need to start crying over spilt milk
you will definitely find one who will love and cherish you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by evergreen6: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2009
Atleast she didnt dump you via text tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2009
ever_green:

probably because the screen of her cell phone is broken
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by IFELEKE(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2009
ever_green:

Itohan123:

probably because the screen of her cell phone is broken
LOL! grin grin grin
I like your Sense Of Humour Dude grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by tpia: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Czarskit(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
~ That's one unhappy lucky Dude ~
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by C2H5OH(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2009
The line that stands out to me: You don't want to be used like a Love Machine. Since you already know what you want, why are you still going bananas over a casual sexual relationship of 2 weeks? You started developing feelings, she didn't. She doesn't respect you enough to dump you in person. Is this the kind of girl you see yourself with? She doesn't sound like a keeper to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by pureminded: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
Itohan123:

I just met this girl maybe 2-3 weeks ago. She is 26, I'm 21 and she has a three year old baby with this guy. Now she went back to the guy she just wrote me in an email and she says i was supposed to know

now im sad we had so much sex. i don't want to be used like a Love Machine then get my heart broken sad
Within 3 weeks ? From my own point of view , U even took advantage of her, so no worries man , Relax and move on with life cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by topup: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
All that seems hurt is your pride, thank your lucky stars she left after 2-3 weeks and not 2-3 years.

You don't like the idea of being used, but unless you had some serious plans for her (or at least serious feelings) then you were pretty much doing the same thing to her - it's just she beat you to the breakup.

If you guys had so much sex, it probably meant that your relationship was more physical than emotional, physical relationships are far much more easier to break hold of.

It's annoying, I know to be dumped, but aside from the surprise, I think you should be happy you weren't with her long enough to become attached to her.

Did you know she has a child??
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by JJYOU: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
itohan, have mercy on her as your name say dont forget yourself. you need mercy too.

next time dont fall in love too soon you hear.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by kayality: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
Kick up move on don't waste ur time, like 2face song till u meet ur desire (heart)
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
i don't want to be used like a Love Machine then get my heart broken

She used you as a Love Machine! hehehe  grin DAMN! F**K up! shiT! bullcraP!  cheesy Guyz watch-out don't be used as a Love Machine.  cheesy

To me this is Awoof!  smiley  

now im sad we had so much sex.
You really enjoyed the Sex with her, the most painful part that is that her p***sy will vanish away suddenly!  cry Sorry BOI   grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
i think u're just sad because you cant have any more sex with her? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by factbox(f): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
sad sad sad hope u use rubber cheap guy.dat is d most important fact den any other thing can follow AIDS IS REAL. cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by fyneboi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
Maybe she decided Lesbianism is not just for her and went back to her Man. She wanted the real thing

and not artificial dickk.

Itohan is a girl's name in benin. You hardly see guys that answer Itohan. Just like Ngozi been a girls name in

Igbo. So there for, she is a lesbian. So Seun you might to change that headline to " Her Girlfriend Just Dump Her

With An Email"
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
Topic

Na wa ooo!
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Amigoz(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2009
She was his first, his last his every shag till date  tongue

At least u were a Love Machine 4 d last 3 weeks

Many in ur shoes r still waiting to tap dt thang.

Move on  undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by congoshine(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
Itohan123:

now im sad we had so much sex. i don't want to be used like a Love Machine then get my heart broken  sad

Olofo. . . . , o fe j'eran agba ?! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2009
grin grin grin grin

@post
"we had so much sex". . . .rotflmao. . . . grin grin

Anywaz, retaliate with a voice mail.

And, I think it's better that she went back to the father of her baby wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Baro(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ Fyneboi, you have a point, but i think we should take the poster for his post and reply him on that basis, cos for the purpose of argument, i have seen a few guys called Ngozi, although am yet to see a guy called Itohan, but guys bear Osa[b]tohan[/b]mwen, which could be abbreviated as Itohan. You  know most native names are unisex grin Besides Itohan123 is just "his" username, so that might not be "his" real name, considering that most people want to hide under some cloak when on the web.

@topic,

You must really be missing the free shagging, guy i feel you pain  cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by StephenP(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2009
LMAO!!!! Ouch!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by member315562: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2009
Count your miracles one by one, you are a superman, wake up, Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2009
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by kyrian1985(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2009
torinayo why talk like dis,instead of consoling d guy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Most Romantic & Un_Romantic Girl 2013 Is ?? / Rate My Bae And I.....we Having Fun Mehn (pics) / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.