Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54371 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kayalla(f): 3:09am On Sep 17, 2015
simdam500:
shocked

Attack if you like,

but the fact that he's a gay should have been the reason for him not to talk in public again.

him being gay should not stop him saying wat he feels or sees.
before God all sins re equal, fornication, adultery, stealing, all of the above is sin.

if he was talking about a politician now no body will abuse him
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kayalla(f): 3:14am On Sep 17, 2015
mogboyelade:
All I know is that givers never lack. if you give out you will see receive in multiple folds. Had it been the person that bought the private jet was a celebrity, people will be saying a lot of things like hard work pays............ Let the man of God be and let him enjoy his old age. He has suffered for what he is enjoying today.

ofcourse then it will be hard work, but this one is different. these pastors they never rich enough to build a free school in Nigeria? but there school person no even fit step one leg inside.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kayalla(f): 3:19am On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

abegi...shut the fvck up....stvpid homo..letting a white-devil to bleep him from behind...mvtherfvker,,,son of a bittch.....

his sin is not worse than urs nor mine.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 3:32am On Sep 17, 2015
kayalla:

his sin is not worse than urs nor mine.

what??..who dey talk about which sin is worser here??...i am talking about,this guy is taking it from behind.....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 3:33am On Sep 17, 2015
olisa4:
So u havent done anything worse than homosexuality? I know your type, you are quick to condem others but do the worse... Get a life!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt..??....shey you dey craze?...they swear for you?...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kayalla(f): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

what??..who dey talk about which sin is worser here??...i am talking about,this guy is taking it from behind.....

efery body with him own, u no get preference from big and small ynash grin grin grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

nooo....i dont want to know....this is how they sneak slowly into your hearths...before you know,you sons will turn like him...we are to encourage them to change their ways,not listening to what they have to say.......zero toleranz against them,or else you will end like sodom and gomorha,,,,,,

You should have your brain checked.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by olisa4(m): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt..??....shey you dey craze?...they swear for you?...
they swear for your fada.. Animal.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by olisa4(m): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

what??...go fvck yourself!...
is that how you fvck yourself? Brainless cow
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Teophilus96:
Can you just listen to yourself?Is this the way Jesus christ lived his life while on earth?Jesus does not even own a house not to talk of a luxurious life.As a pastor he said he is & also as wealthy as he said he is,there is more to be done in saving souls with that money than this.Let me nt talk 2much,BT IT IS NONSENSE!
undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by egoldman(m): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2015
I have one question ; If Jesus were to be on earth in this age of ours , would he accumulate the kind of wealth that pastors of today has ?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.
basille:
[color=#000099]1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

[/color]
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

SMH.

wen u die realty will steer at u in d face,u knw d funniest part,no going back
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2015
60million dollars is too much....ahan, me sef dhy with the gay nigga
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Teophilus96(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
undecided
With your reactions/opinions so far,it is apparent that you are among those who rather than serve GOD, serve their pastors.And with a great conviction I tell u u have a problem.I can just imagine hw that brain has been WASHED.Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Teophilus96:
With your reactions/opinions so far,it is apparent that you are among those who rather than serve GOD, serve their pastors.And with a great conviction I tell u u have a problem.I can just imagine hw that brain has been WASHED.Nonsense!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by charlesucheh(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
The Gay thing has disqualified him from being heard!!! On to the next one ASAP!!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by charlesucheh(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2015
calculator123:
[color=#770077][/color]wen u die realty will steer at u in d face,u knw d funniest part,no going back
DO You know what the mystery behind life after death is?
Stop the hypocrite attitude and learn to know the difference between GOOD and BAD!!!
MR. GOD's ADVOCATE!

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2015
charlesucheh:
DO You know what the mystery behind life after death is?
Stop the hypocrite attitude and learn to know the difference between GOOD and BAD!!!
MR. GOD's ADVOCATE!
ur good works will neva save u frm hell.only ur personal relationship with jesus can.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2015
DrChatNuff:
cant stand batty-man, but all dem Pastors aint nuttin but C R O O K S

Do the civilized world a favor and kill your ugly self!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2015
DrMuzoic:
I wonder where you were when he was working night and day to bring the church to where it is today. We fail to appreciate the effort people make in life to succeed but are very quick to condemn them[b] when they are seemingly reaping the fruit of[/b] their labour

This confirms that church is business and that is very very wrong
God's service shouldn't be for material/worldly gains
99.9 percent of Nigerians are pathetic
Jesus never lived like your pastors
I used to think Nigerians are intelligent......I guess not...its just their huge number/population,huge land/country size and free natural resources from the ground that makes them known..now compare that to tiny countries both in land mass,population and resources(zero) that are still well recognized around the globe...you realize that if these tiny countries that are famous had Nigerias size,population and resources,they'd be first world countries already.
Going through the posts here makes me depressed.....such a sorry state of mind most of you have.
Try and civilize and stop religion none sense that is Nigeria's number one trademark.....delve into science and common sense.
You are really bringing down Africa;s growth.......such a liability!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
calculator123:
ur good works will neva save u frm hell.only ur personal relationship with jesus can.

and why would my relationship with Budha or Mohammad or Oduduwa not save me from hell?.......why only Jesus?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2015
calculator123:
[color=#770077][/color]wen u die realty will steer at u in d face,u knw d funniest part,no going back

It has all been about the fear of the UNKNOWN.....the fear of DEATH.......NOT KNOWING WHAT COMES AFTER DEATH....thats why you put religion/beliefs on your heads.......its a fact!

Just confront your fear and realize there,s nothing to be afraid of......you are just like other animals/life forms.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by farem: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2015
akudinaobi:

The pastor in question is not the sole owner of the church he is just a pastor but the general overseer, the jet is church property so I believe they are right to acquire jets to travel for evangelism
We're on the same page, bro
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
egoldman:
I have one question ; If Jesus were to be on earth in this age of ours , would he accumulate the kind of wealth that pastors of today has ?

Even in Jesus's own age,weren't there any wealth or wealthy people?........did Jesus acquire?...or was he wealthy??
There's no excuse whether in this age of ours or in Jesus's age.......you cannot serve two masters.
As far as I am concerned,people like mother Teresa of Calcutta was one of those I consider close to Jesus' examples.
Remember she came from a wealthy family and spent all that including re-current profits from ventures and donations to strictly care for the needy.....that's spiritual service....its closely linked with social/community service and not business/economics like Nigerian pastors.
Nigerian pastors disgust me!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Teophilus96(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
undecided undecided undecided
I SORRY FOR U
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Teophilus96:
I SORRY FOR U
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

How do you know from which side he/she is taking it from.....unless maybe you are the one giving it to him/her from behind,that's why you know it for sure....you are such a disgusting person.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
firstEVA:
he is a disgusting piece of thrash and ought to be treated as such. His inordinate perversion of homosexuality affects us all, this is because he will be a negative influence on some young boys, people have a way of getting attracted to evil, his life style may encourage young men to try out homosexuality, so it affects me.

Who is more of a disgusting piece of trash between you whose typing unspeakable words here and him/her?

Hahahahha!

You are PATHETIC!!
Your foaming doesn't even deny him/her sleep...I bet the person doesn't even know nairaland.......please do us a favor and kill yourself from your HATE or better still cleanse your heart and allow positive emotions only.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2015
LaJose78:

did u jst xay non-existent hell fire? i pray u repent b4 its 2 l8

Its ACTUALLY NONE-EXISTENT!......now go back to 16th century, because here you are dealing with evolved humans.
Use that hell fire tale as a bed-time story to scare your kids to sleep.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by KwachImani(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2015
LaJose78:

did u jst xay non-existent hell fire? i pray u repent b4 its 2 l8

Its ACTUALLY NONE-EXISTENT!......now go back to 16th century, because here you are dealing with evolved humans.
Use that hell fire tale as a bed-time story to scare your kids to sleep.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by farem: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2015
akudinaobi:

The pastor in question is not the sole owner of the church he is just a pastor but the general overseer, the jet is church property so I believe they are right to acquire jets to travel for evangelism

We're on the same page bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PSquare's Dad Dies After Fall / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.