Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54374 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by MasterG(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Omokomo. Adofuro na nsoro. Olosi.
Adboye is a solution provider. U r a fagot. U can't even express itself. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by mogboyelade(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
All I know is that givers never lack. if you give out you will see receive in multiple folds. Had it been the person that bought the private jet was a celebrity, people will be saying a lot of things like hard work pays............ Let the man of God be and let him enjoy his old age. He has suffered for what he is enjoying today.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
jmoore:
Bisi Alimi should be busy with research on how he can impregnate his fellow male partner and give birth through the anus.

Nonsense!!!
grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by mickyeddi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
ArcFrisky:
who the f.....k's Bisi.... What has he done to ameliorate the sufferings of people around him? or would he say he dos'nt see the poor on the streets... mtcheeeewww... talk is cheap.. Let God alone be the judge
My one cent!!
You use the word f....K in your comment and you then went on to say God will be the judge. Just shows the hypocrisy of the so called believers.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi ooooooooooo.

Ori e pe o.

Bisi, are u looking for your money or they told u that Baba o ni Baba fin n kan omokunrin sowo ni . O de.

Better apologize for your stupidity and go for spiritual deliverance.

O ni ranu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
durubrian:

I get your point but your comment didn't nail it.... Let's get it straightened, a religious leader shouldn't enjoy maximum comfort when his followers are suffering, denying himself of this type of comfort is a sacrifice that's worth it... #RCCGmember
Why? Cause he's not human?

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by sau81: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
let's fear God.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tupacshakur(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
MasterG:
Omokomo. Adofuro na nsoro. Olosi.
Adboye is a solution provider. U r a fagot. U can't even express itself. Mtcheeew

How's Adeboye a solution provider? How has he helped you? He has been milking your finances instead.

And what's wrong in being an "Adofuro"? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
abegi...shut the fvck up....stvpid homo..letting a white-devil to bleep him from behind...mvtherfvker,,,son of a bittch.....

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Intrepid01(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Some of these Pastors invest a lot. People give them money so they invest besides, no man of God from the bible was ever poor.

Madam I choose not to have an opinion on this.

But I'll advice you to be more open and objective in your defense.

I respect all men of God, most especially the person in question.

But as a realist and objective person, it is high time we started discussing the 'reality of the day'.

If the Leaders of catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Anglican and others who built schools, hospitals and houses for the masses in the 30s to 80s had channeled the fund at their disposal to their personal use. Am sure many people would not have had access to education today.

I just hope that one day we'll all open our eyes and brain to see that our "Religious Leaders and Politicians are partners in crime" They are all exploiting we masses. Good day

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nigerians would always be gullible. Someone said the honest truth but yet he is being attacked. Reading through the comments, very few people are in support of him.

How let's face the fact

Where did Adeboye got his money from?
Would he able to buy this plane before he became of pastor?
Why can't he use the 65 million dollars to build hospitals where lives can be improved?
Bill Gates, 50 cent amongst others have done some things medically in Africa and the earlier still do despite not being pastors

Real Madrid amongts others donated 1 million dollars or something to the refugees, how much has these pastors donated?

The news broke out that the synagogue man bought a jet and within a week he bought his. So it's now a versus thing. Who is richer?

These people are bunch of thieves
They are into corporate scam and the gullible ones keep falling prey

Look inward your lives. If you thinking going to church everyday and paying tithe would better your life, you are on a long thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by odepacy: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
ericposh:
bisi the pastor hunter
if he\she is a pastor hunter, I'm a pastor huntered slayer. Or he\she should keep its big mouth shout
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Deardeals:
nonsense gay man!!!
The airline doesn't belong to Adeboye, It belongs to Emmanuel Aviation!!!

See what Sahara liars reporters have caused!! .... baseless and needless criticism!!!
**in a rastaman's voice** twai twai twai put ya hands up 4 them gullible's..
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by cindyblash: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Salvation is personal am not paying my tithe or offering to any pastor is to my God

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by durubrian(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Why? Cause he's not human?

the same reason why health workers are thrive to be 'aseptical' . he is human maybe even superhuman..
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
panachuku:
adofuro oshi pelu ole pastor, who is the greater sinner angry.
lwkmd....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ibedun: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
ollah1:
Nigerians would always be gullible. Someone said the honest truth but yet he is being attacked. Reading through the comments, very few people are in support of him.

How let's face the fact

Why can't he use the 65 million dollars to build hospitals where lives can be improved?
Bill Gates, 50 cent amongst others have done some things medically in Africa and the earlier still do despite not being pastors

Real Madrid amongts others donated 1 million dollars or something to the refugees, how much has these pastors donated?

The news broke out that the synagogue man bought a jet and within a week he bought his. So it's now a versus thing. Who is richer?

Look inward your lives. If you thinking going to church everyday and paying tithe would better your life, you are on a long thing.

APTLY SAID. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Achilies:
Sentiments aside the guy make sense wella.

As for me I prefer to donate my money to the motherless and needy than to enrich the life of an already rich pastor all in the name of paying tithe
have you started donating your money to the motherless and the needy undecided

Big mouth

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tartarus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi is right but Nigerians are homophobic and fail to realise he's right because he's gay! undecided

Gullible

3 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
durubrian:

the same reason why health workers are aseptically.... he is human maybe even superhuman..
The name Pastor is just a title. They are humans but just more devoted to God (not all o)

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
ollah1:

How let's face the fact

he is a homosexual for heavens sakes....i dont even care if he has all the wisdom of the world,i will still not listen to him....he is homosexual,this wan is worst than deadlieast bakteria....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Akhere1: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Live men of God alone let God Judge by he self what ever they do

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
DrChatNuff:
...all dem Pastors aint nuttin but C R O O K S

You lie...

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

he is a homosexual for heavens sakes....i dont even care if he has all the wisdom of the world,i will still not listen to him....he is homosexual,this wan is worst than deadlieast bakteria....

Ignore the sayer but don't ignore the words even a mad man can tell you something extremely vital

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Favparis(f): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
When Adeboye was DRINKING GARRI WITH HIS FAMILY, WHERE WAS BISI?

Do you know what he went through before he got to this Level?

When unbelievers buy what is more than Jet they don't complain. When Men Of God Buy they come here and talk tra*h.

DID GOD CALLED HIM TO REMAIN POOR?

The IDI*T should Read 3John 1:2

BISI IS A COMPLETE F*OL.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by alexrufabot(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chai...Bisi, Bisi..Bisii....afi igba ti ori e pada buru.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tupacshakur(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Intrepid01:

Madam I choose not to have an opinion on this.

But I'll advice you to be more open and objective in your defense.

I respect all men of God, most especially the person in question.

But as a realist and objective person, it is high time we started discussing the 'reality of the day'.

If the Leaders of catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Anglican and others who built schools, hospitals and houses for the masses in the 30s to 80s had channeled the fund at their disposal to their personal use. Am sure many people would not have had access to education today.

I just hope that one day we'll all open our eyes and brain to see that our "Religious Leaders and Politicians are partners in crime" They are all exploiting we masses. Good day

That's my Nigger!

One bottle of Hennessy VSOP for you.

#Respect

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:

When unbelievers buy what is more than Jet they don't complain. When Men Of God Buy they come here and talk tra*h.

BISI IS A COMPLETE F*OL.
did the same God told you to call someone FOOL undecided

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:

BISI IS A COMPLETE F*OL.

Shut up and think. Who cares if he drank garri or if bisi is homosexual? He said things , the contents of his words are very meaningful. How has Adeboye impacted your life and anyone near by you? Tell me just one thing he has done to change your condition or people around you.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
what the fück is this?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by delezac(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
who is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago / Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.