Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54372 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
KwachImani:

Who is more of a disgusting piece of trash between you whose typing unspeakable words here and him/her?

Hahahahha!

You are PATHETIC!!
Your foaming doesn't even deny him/her sleep...I bet the person doesn't even know nairaland.......please do us a favor and kill yourself from your HATE or better still cleanse your heart and allow positive emotions only.

Why are you so pained? Are you one of those men who believe they are trapped in a woman's body, aka transgenderd?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
KwachImani:

and why would my relationship with Budha or Mohammad or Oduduwa not save me from hell?.......why only Jesus?
because he is d only way,d truth and d life.no one comes to d father except thru him.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2015
KwachImani:

It has all been about the fear of the UNKNOWN.....the fear of DEATH.......NOT KNOWING WHAT COMES AFTER DEATH....thats why you put religion/beliefs on your heads.......its a fact!

Just confront your fear and realize there,s nothing to be afraid of......you are just like other animals/life forms.
keep living in fools paradise,my bible tells me a fool would say to himself they is no God,which logically means no after life.i pity u and ur cohorts reality will give u pple a dirty heavy blow. and u av to face and dance to d music
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by currentbrands(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

Well said bro!......Nigerians are too gullible and to a fault. Only God will save us all!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2015
currentbrands:

Well said bro!......Nigerians are too gullible and to a fault. Only God will save us all!!

at the emboldened.. God ain't saving anything. Na only us get God? Why scream His name every other time even when its just a simple physical thing.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by jkbee(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2015
What good has the so-called bisi availed human being..... Idiot!!!
Make name for Urself in ur chosen career and see how easy....stupid man
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
akudinaobi:
Solomon visited sheba if you don't know go and read the jewish scroll and not the bible
Not all event is recorded in the bible

I did not judge the idiot I only abused him ,if you don't know what is judge and abuse then you are an idiot and a daft human too

bp
k
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Latinandre(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
...Who says he is not building hospitals or schools or giving scholarship or helping the poor?, do think all he is doing is being shown to the public? nah, i believe this man is the most humble man of God, do you know the way he lives his live indoor?, you wouldnt know the kinda person he is, "you cant judge a book by its cover or by mere sight", see closer and you will know wat am saying.....
tupacshakur:

Even me wey me "Criminal", I dey help! grin Everyone helps, even the cruelest of beings.

That jet, in Naira terms cost about 13 billion Naira. Do you know how many hospitals and schools that would build all over Nigeria? Do you know how many indigent Nigerians that money would send abroad for postgraduate studies?

Even if he has been helping people, I think he should have done more instead of buying a jet.

He should be seen to live a very humble and austere life, just like Jesus did.

Now, don't you think so?

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Latinandre:
...Who says he is not building hospitals or schools or giving scholarship or helping the poor?, do think all he is doing is being shown to the public? nah, i believe this man is the most humble man of God, do you know the way he lives his live indoor?, you wouldnt know the kinda person he is, "you cant judge a book by its cover or by mere sight", see closer and you will know wat am saying.....

What kind of christians do we have in Nigeria? I am a christian.........but in your church, does your pastor padlock your brain?

What purpose does a private jet serve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by nwakaibeya1: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Click and read> http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Xtkv09kwte8/VflKqWofwpI/AAAAAAAAAzs/LRRjwQeC7eg/s1600/Screenshot_2015-09-16-11-52-24-1.png and be wise but we have always said it to those who wish to be wise that judgement and revenge has come upon the earth and if a mere human could say this how about the spiritual where we dwell >Jeremiah 5,21-22 and who among humanbeigns will accept the truth and revelation? It has always been like this since time of Jesuschrist&why did Jesuschrist say this in John 6,60-66 it is not every body that will pass because if everyone pass it will not be sweet at all because some must fail even when you where going to school if some didn't fail how will some people be joyful and laugh if some didn't fail the exam we ask you humanbeings?very many people are bound to loss and there is nothing even God can do about them.Humanbeigns who are spiritualy blind can never understand the things of spiritual and hidden and they just open their mouths and talk because they have mouth even in their caged and evil bondage to evil oppression and occult and evil family wickedness ,afterall when the isrealites where caged by Pharoah they where still talking and boasting even when Moses came to save them did they listen to him but rather they prefered to die in their pain and suffering even after seeing with their eyes the signs and wonders did they beieve Moses and even after Moses came and John the baptist and most importantly JESUSCHRIST came did they listen even as we are shouting now that Kingdom of God of justice ,the mantle,the light and judgement and revenge has come do you believe ? The descendants of those people in Egypt and even those who met JESUSCHRIST physically then are still in existence today and never will they agree even when it is made clear and proved beyond reasonable doubt they will still not agree because many humanbeigns are bound to loss and thats why we said we have no time to beg humanbeigns to be bornagain that time has passed and now its accept the truth or PERISH?we have spoken again to the world and those who have ear let them hear what the spirits are speaking,this is authority as JESUSCHRIST declared
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by charlesucheh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
calculator123:
ur good works will neva save u frm hell.only ur personal relationship with jesus can.
Is it possible for one not to know JESUS, Fulfill the 10 commandments unconsciously and still not go to heaven?
Pls, I want you to answer this question without making reference to JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH...... You know the rest.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
charlesucheh:
Is it possible for one not to know JESUS, Fulfill the 10 commandments unconsciously and still not go to heaven?
Pls, I want you to answer this question without making reference to JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH...... You know the rest.
yes it is taking the robber on the cross as a study

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2015
KwachImani:

How do you know from which side he/she is taking it from.....unless maybe you are the one giving it to him/her from behind,that's why you know it for sure....you are such a disgusting person.

hahahaha...thank you... grin grin grin..it seems,you like me,or else you will not responde to my disgusting person... grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Favparis(f): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
His Fellow Gay colleagues are HERE expressing their depression over what Pst Adeboye would have done long ago.

If he bought it out of the proceeds of the church's Offering (which I doubt), that should tell you the members themselves are WEALTHY.

I like my Bishop Oyedepo. When He bought his 1st jet, people said same thing. He bought the second Jet, they Talked, he bought the third One they wanted to Probe him, he got angry and bought the LATEST JET (4th).

To send HATERS/GAY IDI*TS to hell, YOU CAN MAKE CALLS IN HIS LATEST JET. No One is talking any more. They are tired of talking.

Very soon, they will all be running To church for help. That's our target and we are almost there.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Favparis:
His Fellow Gay colleagues are HERE expressing their depression over what Pst Adeboye would have done long ago.

If he bought it out of the proceeds of the church's Offering (which I doubt), that should tell you the members themselves are WEALTHY.

I like my Bishop Oyedepo. When He bought his 1st jet, people said same thing. He bought the second Jet, they Talked, he bought the third One they wanted to Probe him, he got angry and bought the LATEST JET (4th).

To send HATERS/GAY IDI*TS to hell, YOU CAN MAKE CALLS IN HIS LATEST JET. No One is talking any more. They are tired of talking.

Very soon, they will all be running To church for help. That's our target and we are almost there.

Forget this gay wahala....

It seems that you don't realise that there are many christians that disagree with pastors buying private jets.

From your comment, I already know that you are enslaved by your pastor/church. Your pastor has 4 private jets and you see nothing wrong with it?

No wonder Oeyedepo can slap people anyhow and still be seen as a calm man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ooshinibos: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

Not a life of poverty but a life of simplicity

This dude is a fucckking pastor using people money to buy jets

Can't you get this analysis
you have no evidence he is using peoples money ....maybe one of his church millionaire gave the jet to him ( we don't know )
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tonychristopher: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2015
ooshinibos:

you have no evidence he is using peoples money ....maybe one of his church millionaire gave the jet to him ( we don't know )

OK is the church member isn't person

Why can't he use the money for jet to do humanitarian work

That's it
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ooshinibos: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's it

the man is already doing humanitarian work ..he just used the result of the humanitarian work to buy the jet ...honestly , am sure the jet was given as a gift ...you Nigerians too much money to spend ..and very religious too
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by omotolatoyosi(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
If u cant kill him,why not get guns for all your family member including your father and mother and go kill him...alainironu afofungbemu apafunlaro omoale jatijati
ifeness:

Mumu,is that all you are interested in? To be a body guard to criminals/bastards who are busy looting you dry weekly? You and Adeboye deserve each other.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by omotolatoyosi(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
If u cant kill him,why not get guns for all your family members including your father and mother and go kill him...alainironu afofungbemu apafunlaro omoale jatijati
ifeness:

Mumu,is that all you are interested in? To be a body guard to criminals/bastards who are busy looting you dry weekly? You and Adeboye deserve each other.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ooshinibos: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's it
he is already doing humanitarian work ..feeding poor people and all
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tonychristopher: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
ooshinibos:

he is already doing humanitarian work ..feeding poor people and all

By buying luxury jetv
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
charlesucheh:

Did you mean: Is it possible for one not to know JESUS, Fulfill the 10 commandments unconsciously and still go to heaven?

If that was the question you meant to ask, I'd answer - Maybe! If God shows you mercy. But, to be on the safest side, just submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, obey the leading of the Holy Spirit, and you'll be fine.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
calculator123:
yes it is taking the robber on the cross as a study

Hello dear,

The robber on the cross is not a case study at all. As a matter of fact, the robber on the cross knew Jesus Christ (even though it was during his last moments on earth), acknowledged him as the Christ (Messiah), and submitted to his Lordship. This is evident in the statement he made to Jesus, on the cross:

"And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom" - Luke 23:42

That statement alone was a confession of faith in Jesus as the Christ, and became his passkey to paradise.

"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in paradise" - Luke 23:43

Blessings...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2015
yearegods:

Hello dear,

The robber on the cross is not a case study at all. As a matter of fact, the robber on the cross knew Jesus Christ (even though it was during his last moments on earth), acknowledged him as the Christ (Messiah), and submitted to his Lordship. This is evident in the statement he made to Jesus, on the cross:

"And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom" - Luke 23:42

That statement alone was a confession of faith in Jesus as the Christ, and became his passkey to paradise.

"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in paradise" - Luke 23:43

Blessings...

give me a case study,mr.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2015
calculator123:
give me a case study,mr.

Hello again,

There is no case-study whatsoever, in the New Testament! As a matter of fact, after Jesus came, died, rose again from the dead, and ascended into glory, I do not believe that anyone can enter into God's Kingdom without knowing Jesus and confessing Him as LORD. There is absolutely no New Testament Proof that that is possible. When Jesus was on Earth, He said:

"... I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father, except by (through) me." - John 14:6 (AMP)

Where is the Father? He's in Heaven. So, Jesus was invariably saying that no man can enter into the "Third Heaven"(2 Corinth. 12:2), which is actually God's Kingdom; an actual citadel, beyond this natural life, without going through Him (the Way).

And, do you know that even the dead souls that lived during the days of Noah (who were disobedient to the message of righteousness which Noah preached in those days, to turn the hearts of the people back to God while he constructed the ark) needed to hear the message of the cross, and then believe in Jesus Christ, giving them the opportunity to enter into the Kingdom?

1 Peter 3:19 says:

"In which He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient..."

Also, I perceive in my Spirit, that the Holy Men of God (like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc.) who lived, walked with God, and then died "natural deaths" (their bodies seeing corruption in the graves), centuries before the Lord Jesus Christ ever came to this Earth in the flesh (under the Old Covenant/Testament) also had an encounter with Jesus in the spirit, after His death and resurrection. They too had to listen to the gospel and put their faith in Christ, who eventually served as their passage-way to heaven.

Mathew 27:53 says:

"The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep in death were raised [to life] ... And coming out of the tombs AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, they went into the Holy City and appeared to many people" (AMP)

However, there were a few Men of God under the Old Covenant who never met Jesus Christ before they were transitioned by God into the third heaven, because their mortal bodies never saw corruption in the grave. A few of those I could find in scriptures were: Enoch, Elijah, and Moses. In fact, Elijah and Moses appeared to Jesus (even before His death) on the Mount of Transfiguration - Mark 9:4.

...hope this throws some light!

God bless...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by calculator123(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2015
yearegods:

Hello again,

There is no case-study whatsoever, in the New Testament! As a matter of fact, after Jesus came, died, rose again from the dead, and ascended into glory, I do not believe that anyone can enter into God's Kingdom without knowing Jesus and confessing Him as LORD. There is absolutely no New Testament Proof that that is possible. When Jesus was on Earth, He said:

"... I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father, except by (through) me." - John 14:6 (AMP)

Where is the Father? He's in Heaven. So, Jesus was invariably saying that no man can enter into the "Third Heaven"(2 Corinth. 12:2), which is actually God's Kingdom; an actual citadel, beyond this natural life, without going through Him (the Way).

And, do you know that even the dead souls that lived during the days of Noah (who were disobedient to the message of righteousness which Noah preached in those days, to turn the hearts of the people back to God while he constructed the ark) needed to hear the message of the cross, and then believe in Jesus Christ, giving them the opportunity to enter into the Kingdom?

1 Peter 3:19 says:

"In which He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient..."

Also, I perceive in my Spirit, that the Holy Men of God (like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc.) who lived, walked with God, and then died "natural deaths" (their bodies seeing corruption in the graves), centuries before the Lord Jesus Christ ever came to this Earth in the flesh (under the Old Covenant/Testament) also had an encounter with Jesus in the spirit, after His death and resurrection. They too had to listen to the gospel and put their faith in Christ, who eventually served as their passage-way to heaven.

Mathew 27:53 says:

"The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep in death were raised [to life] ... And coming out of the tombs AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, they went into the Holy City and appeared to many people" (AMP)

However, there were a few Men of God under the Old Covenant who never met Jesus Christ before they were transitioned by God into the third heaven, because their mortal bodies never saw corruption in the grave. A few of those I could find in scriptures were: Enoch, Elijah, and Moses. In fact, Elijah and Moses appeared to Jesus (even before His death) on the Mount of Transfiguration - Mark 9:4.

...hope this throws some light!

God bless...

nice analysis bro,bless you

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
calculator123:
nice analysis bro,bless you

Thank you, and bless you too...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by nicerod(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rewbby:
His Punishment awaits him..Any utterance against a Man of God... does not go Unpunished. We will hear the News..of his punishment ....VERY SOON!!
Happy birthday long life b prosperity

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PSquare's Dad Dies After Fall / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.