Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54370 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by eluquenson(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nigerians are intellectually blind, they will still come here to post while being jobless.
A pastor flying jet worth of $65m which I believe it's vanity upon vanity.

Whether a gay said this or lesbian said that, the bottom line is we need to deal with the message than rather attacking the sender
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You have talked a whole lot of nonsense.

I'm sad to see that you have no idea what economies of scale is.

I'm sad to see that you believe that RCCG is a plane dealer.

So, a company that has a fleet of aircrafts and has been scheduling flights for many years will have more cost setting aside a jet for private use than a church doing the same thing (setting aside a jet for private use)

Nairaland has killed me

Lmao... Dude QUIT it already. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Google is your friend, if you need the definition of economies of scale, please consult Google. I don't have time to debate on something that's already known.

I don't know which of this is your problem: Reading or Comprehension.
Neither Alitalia or RCCG are plane dealers, both are operators in different realm of aviation

Take the time to READ the post and try again. Neither Alitalia or RCCG are plane dealers, they are operators. They don't deal in planes... Like geez, how slow can people be? There are different types of operators (Commercial, Charter, Private, Military, etc.)

Dude, like I said before, take the time to READ and then COMPREHEND what I wrote. If after all I wrote, this is the best you could come up with, then I give up undecided undecided undecided There's absolutely no point arguing with you. There are TONS of private jet owners in the U.S., Corporations are no exception to this either. Again, I will NOT argue with you because keyboard warriors like you type all day and have no idea what you're typing.

Oh btw, Alitalia is Italy's official airline and as such, is obligated by government law to provide charter transportation to the Vatican at a subsidized rate. If the Vatican was operated like a corporation, then it's obvious that charter services from Ailitalia would be expensive. Quote me anywhere... cool cool cool
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Yet, musicians still manage to fly commercially around the world with their managers and crew.

Dont be silly, please.

You can't even see how you are talking about RCCG like a souless corporation rather than an organisation that should represent chastity, love and salvation

Please quit your rubbish... You made a statement here that you don't care how often he travels, like duh... Does your musicians travel as 1/3rd as much as he does? Like quit the stupidity already. People told you that he has a jet because he travels a lot; I even reiterate the same and said he crew size and frequency of travel doesn't allow for commercial travel. Even the Pope doesn't travel in on a commercial flight, but a chartered flight.

When your musicians travel, how many persons are made up of the "CREW"?

You want to compare a crew of 5 -6 people who travel once or twice a year to a man who literally travels around the globe for ministerial work, with a crew of at least 15 people and travels like 2-3 times a month? Please quit the nonsense. Think with your head please.

Your bias is unimaginable... Even the Pope travels with a crew of at least 80 people including media and assistants, so what's soulless? Even Jesus Christ went around preaching the gospel with his 12 disciples. When you allow hatred and evil to cloud your thought, you resort to judging. Again, what's soulless about what I said?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tirith(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
MasterG:
Omokomo. Adofuro na nsoro. Olosi.
Adboye is a solution provider. U r a fagot. U can't even express itself. Mtcheeew

You don't have to express yourself with insults too
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
my offerings, tithes and all givings is for God and God alone................ i refuse to be incited against my spiritual father #my confession
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.

And Jesus is coming soon abi? These same men of god are the ones telling their gullible members to do away with wealth. People criticise these men, because we know they didn't work (my subjective definition of work) for their money. They lied to get some of these wealth and others are from crooks who are looking for an easy way to ease their guilt. Imagine if it was a Dangote that bought this Jet, what would most people have said? My answer: they would be hailing and praising him.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
theAtheist101:

And Jesus is coming soon abi? These same men of god are the ones telling their gullible members to do away with wealth. People criticise these men, because we know they didn't work (my subjective definition of work) for their money. They lied to get some of these wealth and others are from crooks who are looking for an easy way to ease their guilt. Imagine if it was a Dangote that bought this Jet, what would most people have said? My answer: they would be hailing and praising him.
Yes, Jesus is coming soon. Any preacher who's deceiving his members will be judged
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

Please quit your rubbish... You made a statement here that you don't care how often he travels, like duh... Does your musicians travel as 1/3rd as much as he does? Like quit the stupidity already. People told you that he has a jet because he travels a lot; I even reiterate the same and said he crew size and frequency of travel doesn't allow for commercial travel. Even the Pope doesn't travel in on a commercial flight, but a chartered flight.

When your musicians travel, how many persons are made up of the "CREW"?

You want to compare a crew of 5 -6 people who travel once or twice a year to a man who literally travels around the globe for ministerial work, with a crew of at least 15 people and travels like 2-3 times a month? Please quit the nonsense. Think with your head please.

Your bias is unimaginable... Even the Pope travels with a crew of at least 80 people including media and assistants, so what's soulless? Even Jesus Christ went around preaching the gospel with his 12 disciples. When you allow hatred and evil to cloud your thought, you resort to judging. Again, what's soulless about what I said?

You assumed that i'm talking about Nigerian musicians? See this joker.

International Musicians can go to different continents within weeks on a world tour. You are just talking out if ignorance. They have crews of 10 or more people.

Why would a pastor need a crew of more than 6? I see that ur pastor is now jesus abi? He deserves at least 12 disciples?

Did jesus travel on a chariot or a donkey?

The Pope dies not own the jet he uses.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You assumed that i'm talking about Nigerian musicians? See this joker.

International Musicians can go to different continents within weeks on a world tour. You are just talking out if ignorance. They have crews of 10 or more people.

Why would a pastor need a crew of more than 6? I see that ur pastor is now jesus abi? He deserves at least 12 disciples?

Did jesus travel on a chariot or a donkey?

The Pope dies not own the jet he uses.

Lmao... Even when my post did not suggest whether it's Nigerian or International, so we now have distinctions between musicians? grin grin grin

Keep your rhetoric to yourself, yes... They fly from London to Amsterdam and then to China back to Russia and then finally hometown... Tell that to the birds. cheesy grin

Haha, I know your tactic but it won't work... Try again. Daddy G.O. is not Jesus, but if after reading and you know a MOG needs his team around him, then seek help and fast. Let's agree that your hatred knows no boundaries... Deuces. cool cool cool
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... Dude QUIT it already. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Google is your friend, if you need the definition of economies of scale, please consult Google. I don't have time to debate on something that's already known.

I don't know which of this is your problem: Reading or Comprehension.

Take the time to READ the post and try again. Neither Alitalia or RCCG are plane dealers, they are operators. They don't deal in planes... Like geez, how slow can people be? There are different types of operators (Commercial, Charter, Private, Military, etc.)

Dude, like I said before, take the time to READ and then COMPREHEND what I wrote. If after all I wrote, this is the best you could come up with, then I give up undecided undecided undecided There's absolutely no point arguing with you. There are TONS of private jet owners in the U.S., Corporations are no exception to this either. Again, I will NOT argue with you because keyboard warriors like you type all day and have no idea what you're typing.

Oh btw, Alitalia is Italy's official airline and as such, is obligated by government law to provide charter transportation to the Vatican at a subsidized rate. If the Vatican was operated like a corporation, then it's obvious that charter services from Ailitalia would be expensive. Quote me anywhere... cool cool cool

So an airline company that has its own fleet would find it more expensive to provide a private jet flight (with the cheaper airbus a320) than a church using an elite model private jet to provide flight services for its pastor and entourage

You have no idea what you are talking about. You even contradicted your whole point with your last paragraph.

I truly pity slaves like you who can see no wrong in your daddy GO
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... Even when my post did not suggest whether it's Nigerian or International, so we now have distinctions between musicians? grin grin grin

Keep your rhetoric to yourself, yes... They fly from London to Amsterdam and then to China back to Russia and then finally hometown... Tell that to the birds. cheesy grin

Haha, I know your tactic but it won't work... Try again. Daddy G.O. is not Jesus, but if after reading and you know a MOG needs his team around him, then seek help and fast. Let's agree that your hatred knows no boundaries... Deuces. cool cool cool

We all know you were thinking locally because you said that musicians travel twice a year with about only 6 people.

Humility earns you the seat with kings.

Abegi. Word is enough for the wise. Some slaves never leave the plantation.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes, Jesus is coming soon. Any preacher who's deceiving his members will be judged

Well, when it comes to the Bible dictionary meaning of words become useless, but might I ask what is the biblical meaning of "soon". Because it's been over 2000 now that Jesus was claimed to have died.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

We all know you were thinking locally because you said that musicians travel twice a year with about only 6 people.

Humility earns you the seat with kings.

Abegi. Word is enough for the wise. Some slaves never leave the plantation.

I said I won't reply you but this got me rotf...Hehe... So we have international musicians that travel monthly? Lmao cheesy cheesy

Indeed humility does... Pastor Adeboye has earned that seat with kings, paupers like you need to shut up and be humble. grin

Hehe, some of those slaves are happy with their owner, some are wealthier than so so-called freeborn critics... What say you? It's all about choices... Mind your business and don't put your nose into other people's affairs... Run your race if you're a Christian and leave God to Judge on the last day.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

I said I won't reply you but this got me rotf...Hehe... So we have international musicians that travel monthly? Lmao cheesy cheesy

Indeed humility does... Pastor Adeboye has earned that seat with kings, paupers like you need to shut up and be humble. grin

Hehe, some of those slaves are happy with their owner, some are wealthier than so so-called freeborn critics... What say you? It's all about choices... Mind your business and don't put your nose into other people's affairs... Run your race if you're a Christian and leave God to Judge on the last day.

But you have proven that you are local now? You couldnt even think of musicians that travel internationally more than twice a year grin

Evil prospers when good men keep quiet. It is only Nigerian christians that will see something bad and keep quiet, only to form self righteousness later.

many of these Nigerian pastors do not get much respect in the UK. That much I know.

I am a christian and the truth shall set me free. I am a slave to no man and to no daddy GO.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

But you have proven that you are local now? You couldnt even think of musicians that travel internationally more than twice a year grin

Evil prospers when good men keep quiet. It is only Nigerian christians that will see something bad and keep quiet, only to form self righteousness later.

many of these Nigerian pastors do not get much respect in the UK. That much I know.

I am a christian and the truth shall set me free. I am a slave to no man and to no daddy GO.

[size=16pt]Whewwwww. HOT AIR.....NEXT cool cool[/size]
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

[size=16pt]Whewwwww. HOT AIR.....NEXT cool cool[/size]

Receive sense!! cheesy
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I Received sense!! cheesy

We shout AMEN cool cool cool
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by olisa4(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
So u havent done anything worse than homosexuality? I know your type, you are quick to condem others but do the worse... Get a life!
tsdarkside:

he is a homosexual for heavens sakes....i dont even care if he has all the wisdom of the world,i will still not listen to him....he is homosexual,this wan is worst than deadlieast bakteria....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by omojeesu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Gay activist, Bisi Alimi came really hard on Pastor Adeboye for buying a private jet in a Facebook post where he shared a link from Sahara reporters. He has some points though. see below....

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/bisi-alimi-for-pastor-adeboye-for.html

Whether Pastor Adeboye is right or wrong in his jet matter, even in his moral life is of little importance to the Word of God and God Himself. The Bible says let all men be liars, God remains true AND if we are faithless, He remains faithful.

Religion has its good, bad and ugly sides, but God is good all the time. What do I expect to hear from a gay activist who calls God GOSH. The Bible says his orientation is an abomination!

Thank God for Jesus and Biblical Christianity!
Time is running out. The antichrist is soon arriving. His agents are very busy preparing his stage.

Christianity and Jesus are the ones you kick around. Do same for the 'religion of peace' and its founder which also condemn gay act and see what will happen to you!

Jesus is Lord! Maranatha!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Olodonairaland(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=20pt]there's truth in his saying but why gay saying this [/size] grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by dustar: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
These pastors preach generosity and arms giving.. But most of them don't practice it. Even Jesus lived a very simple life as an example for all. There are always people to transport him,feed and cloth. What's the need of owning such luxury. In a country like Nigeria where boko haram have displaced many and turned some to orphans a pastor is buying a private jet of...I can't even mention it.. The wellfare of others is not dia bizniz, its for us and the foreigners..Nigerians are simply too stingy and selfish. Its a shame when someone would air out the truth and some people will call them names. It is very good to give offerings to God. But do God take or need your money?..it is when this money is used to help others and given to the needy that its given to God.. Am simply not in support of that.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by dustar: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
These pastors preach generosity and arms giving.. But most of them don't practice it. Even Jesus lived a very simple life as an example for all. There are always people to transport him,feed and cloth. What's the need of owning such luxury. In a country like Nigeria where boko haram have displaced many and turned some to orphans a pastor is buying a private jet of...I can't even mention it.. The wellfare of others is not dia bizniz, its for us and the foreigners..Nigerians are simply too stingy and selfish. Its a shame when someone would air out the truth and some people will call them names. It is very good to give offerings to God. But do God take or need your money?..it is when this money is used to help others and given to the needy that its given to God.. Am simply not in support of that or gays either. Live the Good life

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Teophilus96(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.
Can you just listen to yourself?Is this the way Jesus christ lived his life while on earth?Jesus does not even own a house not to talk of a luxurious life.As a pastor he said he is & also as wealthy as he said he is,there is more to be done in saving souls with that money than this.Let me nt talk 2much,BT IT IS NONSENSE!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by akudinaobi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Solomon visited sheba if you don't know go and read the jewish scroll and not the bible
Not all event is recorded in the bible

I did not judge the idiot I only abused him ,if you don't know what is judge and abuse then you are an idiot and a daft human too

bp
sonofananimal1:
Solomon didn't visit queen sheeba

YOU wrote don't judge but you just judge the guy by calling him an EEDIOT and stvpid

DID the Bible called anyone stvpid undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
olisa4:
So u havent done anything worse than homosexuality? I know your type, you are quick to condem others but do the worse... Get a life!

what??...go fvck yourself!...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

does his sexuality make any of his actions invalid? how did you even make it past primary school with this low-quality intellëct?

yes...he is an abomination...he suppose to be dead,,not talking around....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tsdarkside(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
ollah1:

Ignore the sayer but don't ignore the words even a mad man can tell you something extremely vital

nooo....i dont want to know....this is how they sneak slowly into your hearths...before you know,you sons will turn like him...we are to encourage them to change their ways,not listening to what they have to say.......zero toleranz against them,or else you will end like sodom and gomorha,,,,,,
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You have made a conclusion and are now bending logic to meet it.

And please, dont patronize me- "consultant" is a meaningless title especially when there is nothing qualifying it. You are a management/business consultant from what you are saying but then, you seem not to be quick on the feet with figures.

Bro, the only companies that can fly you on jets to their office are companies that deal with planes on a regular and therefore have some economies of scale. The last time I checked, a church is not a company that deals with planes. It deals with salvation.

A private jet is a liability to everyone except those who sell or rent them. Simple and short. A church should have no business with such vanity

I perceive that you are unaware of a lot of things. Try and brush up with the help of Google, it will help you to acquire and manage knowledge and possible, you will be understand objectivity. I will provide you with just 1 example of a company who sees efficiency in using private jet services for their business. Pls read below:

@The fixed wing aircraft, to be dedicated to NLNG service, will regularly fly, seven (7) days per week, between Lagos, Bonny, Port Harcourt and Abuja for the purpose of transporting NLNG staff, business associates, as well as freight.

Current number of passengers being transported by fixed wing aircraft per month between LOS-BNY-LOS (600 each way) is 1200 (one thousand two hundred); while passenger transported between PHC-BNY-PHC (1200 each way) is 2400 (two thousand four hundred). It is envisaged that future passenger usage will increase by 25% (twenty five percent).

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by jimmyvic(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Gay ActivistWhy is he nt occupying one calm nd cozy apartment in d coolest part of Kirikiri
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by lohresloco: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Coming from a man that allows dickpenis through his anus, wow... a real okpomo
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kayalla(f): 2:57am On Sep 17, 2015
for me its been a long time i stopped going to all these big names churches cos nothing comes from there, they use our little widows mite as Bisi said to live large while we ... God is the same everywhere if pastor can pray for u and miracles happens that pastor doest have a special or direct line to speak to God. and Christians being so foolish and gullible that anything they hear they believe and start misbehaving.

for me the guy is very correct but all the same we go leave am for God
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kayalla(f): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2015
ArcFrisky:
who the f.....k's Bisi.... What has he done to ameliorate the sufferings of people around him? or would he say he dos'nt see the poor on the streets... mtcheeeewww... talk is cheap.. Let God alone be the judge
My one cent!!

but people re donating money to him nor is he collecting money from people for any reason at all, these pastors they ones we sow our last seeds to with hope of getting something in return, but then thhey turn and live big not minding how the people live.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) / PSquare's Dad Dies After Fall / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.