Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s (12524 Views)

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose / Nollywood Actresses With Big Brea*sts And Thier Pictures / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by winkmart: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
I wonder what this world is turning into now. It seems we all going crazy as the unacceptable things happening around us are left without any tangible response given to them.

Even the oloshos that we know will not dress like this, so what category do we place this lady. This is totally crazee and should be frowned at at all cost. She is just there causing commotion in the party. I am very much certain every man over there would wanna take a peek and not concentrate, even if they were with their girlfriends.

This is what some guys go for anyway, and so I consider them all insane.

Will you allow your sister or girlfriend wear this to a public event?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/see-what-this-lady-wore-to-party.html

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by winkmart: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Young03(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2016
oroma chara acha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by modsfucker: 3:32pm On May 17, 2016
Chaiii... the girl's booobs are too firm... if I dey that party I swear I must touch/suck them... let her sue me

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
modsfucker:
Chaiii... the girl's booobs are too firm... if I dey that party I swear I must touch/suck them... let her sue me

Sure u can suck out the silicon if u like..... grin

8 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 17, 2016
Very useless post. God created us naked so its nothing

5 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can ...
lol... checkout my resume..
I gat a professional certification on that..
lol....
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by modsfucker: 3:40pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

hmm this girl.. u don't know how I like boobiess that's why... and besides these ones are special booobs
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I can ...

lol... checkout my resume..

I gat a professional certification on that..

lol....

Hang on....why Ur so damn handsome grin? I think I juz pee on my bed when I saw Ur cute face.. grin grin

A Playa on the loose...
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2016
modsfucker:

hmm this girl.. u don't know how I like boobiess that's why... and besides these ones are special booobs

Ooooh OK.... grin go get her tongue
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hang on....why Ur so damn handsome grin? I think I juz pee on my bed when I saw Ur cute face.. grin grin

A Playa on the loose...

Handsome?... am least on Nairaland list ooo...

Meanwhile, that is not my real face... this is my real face..

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by winkmart: 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
see as her boobs look like this akara this woman is frying with her bare hand

see as the woman dey dip hand in the hot oil and nothing happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSTOikKuQ4
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Handsome?... am least on Nairaland list ooo...

Meanwhile, that is not my real face... this is my real face..

Ayaaaaayaaaay...so that was not Ur real pic on Ur dp then? undecided
Whoever may that be, plz extend to him that he's my crush wink
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ayaaaaayaaaay...so that was not Ur real pic on Ur dp then? undecided Whoever may that be, plz extend to him that he's my crush wink
Lol..
I will extend to him....
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol..

I will extend to him....

Thank u...I wanted to give him some kisses and my number too but since he's not here plz let him know.. wink he is juz so irresistible... grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Thank u...I wanted to give him some kisses and my number too but since he's not here plz let him know.. wink he is juz so irresistible... grin

Aww.... that's so sweet kashy...

Its actually me, but am Married.. grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aww.... that's so sweet kashy...

Its actually me, but am Married.. grin

Aawww...Ur married? undecided really?

But, do u have twin? Or a sibling that similar to u? grin cheesy

I need that genes... wink
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aawww...Ur married? undecided really?
But, do u have twin? Or a sibling that similar to u? grin cheesy
I need that genes... wink
Maybe I will reconsider my marriage and come for you... lol..
till now, let's keep crushing...

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Maybe I will reconsider my marriage and come for you... lol..

till now, let's keep crushing...

I don't like married men...but honestly if u have a sibling or cousin that looks similar to u, plz lemme know wink

Thank u...

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't like married men...but honestly if u have a sibling or cousin that looks similar to u, plz lemme know wink

Thank u...

Aiight Kashy....

I gat eyes on ya....

lolz...
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by TheMascot(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2016
I just saw the full pics..and ... grin grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by ernesty20(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Thank u...
fucck girl
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Omotayor123(f): 6:56pm On May 17, 2016
She want to show off her newly implanted silicon.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Mediapace: 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
Tayor what is silicon again ?
Omotayor123:
She want to show off her newly implanted silicon.. cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Omotayor123(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Tayor what is silicon again ?
You no watch dat video ni??
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Mediapace: 7:07pm On May 17, 2016
Op didn't post a link for video na
Omotayor123:
You no watch dat video ni??
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Omotayor123(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Op didn't post a link for video na
Nope. The video I'm talking about had circulate for a while now. Seeing the girl in OP post reminds me of the girl in the video.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Mediapace: 7:17pm On May 17, 2016
Ok cool would have asked for the hyperlinks but i will not .
Can't watch nipples,can make a saint masturbate
Omotayor123:

Nope. The video I'm talking about had circulate for a while now. Seeing the girl in OP post reminds me of the girl in the video.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Omotayor123(f): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Ok cool would have asked for the hyperlinks but i will not .
Can't watch nipples,can make a saint masturbate
Actually, the video will make you vomit grin
Pity i don't have it anymore.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by iykekelvins(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2016
Young03:
oroma chara acha
0Hahahahahahaha

Nna, O chara pieces!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by Unlimited22: 8:49pm On May 17, 2016
Great boobs shaa. And u winder why people keep going to clubs....
Re: See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s by coursednigerian(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2016
perfect boobs idk how girls without these feel but they are so great asin my boner now ehh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! / Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.