Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (51993 Views)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by cold(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice..
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
See as she thick like that stubborn frog with Chinese eyes we call Mbara in Warri undecided
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by virtousB: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
grad2012:
embarassed how can u love ur married boyfriend,look at dis gal sha.Inbetween i like her shoe.
The BTW u do see ppl use on nairaland means ''By the way'' not between or inbetween,so many ppl make that mistake here,especially the newbies tot i shd make d correction!
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Missmossy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whatever rocks her boat.

It's her life tongue
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by kossyablaze(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
One af my girl friends not girlfriends wore a fabric with the inscription ' want your dikc up my ass' and she didn't even know it . She was like I never cared to read boy cheesy. Had to borrow her my pullover for a cover up. I hope somebody digs me
Gerrahia dumbass

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
sd
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by timothy01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by mytime24(f): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yellow fever
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by dhebo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
u would b surprised she does not knw d inscription on her top ;Du would b surprised she does not knw d inscription on her top
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hear yourself,NOooo nothing dey wrong with am,i go buy the top for ur mother,elder sis,and younger sis,infact i go tidy one for ur daughter when still dey crawl... UR reasoning like hippopotamus
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by KanwuliaJara: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
JOLOSI UGLY WIVES WITH BUBA AND ORORO-IRO, go and DIE!!!!! grin

No wife can compete with this EYE CANDY sha! cheesy
The babe set DIE!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Studs:
Osholo...
U mean olosho?
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by menxer: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
So what's the big deal?
She is proud of who she is and the life she lives.
Being a side chick no be crime, abi?
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by geeben112: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
grad2012:
embarassed how can u love ur married boyfriend,look at dis gal sha.Inbetween i like her shoe.
what else do u like aside her shoe lemme hlp u tell her.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is what happens when people start to think that slut shaming is an infringement on women's rights. undecided
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
grad2012:
.Inbetween i like her shoe.
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by whatismyname: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Has-whole, thats what she is.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
One af my girl friends not girlfriends wore a fabric with the inscription ' want your dikc up my ass' and she didn't even know it . She was like I never cared to read boy cheesy. Had to borrow her my pullover for a cover up. I hope somebody digs me
Ur babe cant read? undecided
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Xano(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
More like Isaiah 4:1
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Michael1988: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Searching for a sugarmummy, sugargirl or sugardaddy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys and ladies to get connected to sugarmummies, sugargirls or sugardaddy close to their location. BBM: 25C084DE or. check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by harry509: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
money121:
This hot lady is being slammed for stepping out in a top which reads ""I love my married boyfriend #proudsidebitch""

Anything wrong with it? undecided undecided undecided

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-anything-wrong-with-her-outfit.html

I like d babe.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by FRANKOXY(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
PEOPLE SEEK ATTENTION IN MANY WAYS.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by CandyBar: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
The only thing wrong is......she should be in Yaba Left !!
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by DjAduba(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ashawo
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by passionate88: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
No b Nigerian girl again? .
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by riczy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
unizik PG exam begins today!
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by tlops(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
She fit no sabi read! Its possibly she can't read!
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by 400billionman: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
money121:
This hot lady is being slammed for stepping out in a top which reads ""I love my married boyfriend #proudsidebitch""

Anything wrong with it? undecided undecided undecided

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-anything-wrong-with-her-outfit.html

Today, young fine girls love mature guys.

20 to 26 year olds are the girls above 30 guys marry now. Guys just need the code to attract these ladies.

It's not about married or not married, but the maturity, that's what girls like..
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by inme: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
E kno easy to get bf, so if person manage you as side chick, appreciate am
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 17, 2015
grin cool
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by tpiander: 3:04am On Sep 17, 2015
so what should his other girlfriends say?

did she make shirts for them also, or she wants to be the only booty call.

if she's a proud side b!tch why is she hiding her face?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.