Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (51992 Views)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Brayden: 3:32am On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin Love it so.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by daveharr123: 4:47am On Sep 17, 2015
We did it again boom boom boom,congratulations to all who subscribed with me for saturday games,now you can know fixed games are for real,for the new subscribers you are welcome to the win team you just got started,next fixed games are by wednesday,inbox me if you need them,love you all
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by saintdas1: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2015
dinkyicon:
hg
that is her business. cool
dinkyicon:
hg
that is her business.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by armadeo(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Maybe she's the one married to him.

Proudly side wife.

Another point of view.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by adellam16(f): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2015
money121:
This hot lady is being slammed for stepping out in a top which reads ""I love my married boyfriend #proudsidebitch""

Anything wrong with it? undecided undecided undecided

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-anything-wrong-with-her-outfit.html

Fat chicks wearing waist trainers trending.
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by beautiful95(f): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
An indecent dressing am so ashamed on re behalf embarassed
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Latinandre(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ladies and young girls go after married men... na them know why!!!
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Gaiyalo: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
what is written on her top is what is wrong in her dressing. She's just selling herself. Cheap popularity stuf....!
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
e nr bad gan
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
mascot87:
This hoes aren't loyal. angry angry

Quote me any day & any time angry angry

No time to quote you,we all busy over here tongue
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by mascot87(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

No time to quote you,we all busy over here tongue

Born again child my foot angry angry
Why then did you quote me? angry angry
Busy doing what ehn? Busy getting screwed abi undecided undecided
I know u ladies are not loyal angry angry
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
mascot87:

Born again child my foot angry angry
Why then did you quote me? angry angry
Busy doing what ehn? Busy getting screwed abi undecided undecided
I know u ladies are not loyal angry angry

Be merry my dear life is too short
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by mascot87(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Be merry my dear life is too short

Thanks for calling me your dear kiss kiss
Oya come & hug daddy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit by Tornado007(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Y on earth wud a reasonable person step out wif such an outfit.. .. .. .. . Yet people wud say it doesn't matter. Buh it doz.. Reali.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.