Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? (1459 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Last night, one of my classmates was staring at me in my dream. He did not say a word to me, he was just staring at my face in a blank expression and then after a few seconds, he dived back to his chair and sat down. This same guy has been following me in school and walking past me nonstop in class. What could this mean?. Please help, I don't know what to make of it.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Swegzfreak: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Classmates? What class are u 2 b precise? Please if na pry 2 face ur studies
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
He is not your classmate.

Since a dream is involved, it is safe to say that this is your construction of him. It is a total product of your own mind. It has nothing to do with him.

Perhaps your brain is testing if you indeed like him.

Pay no heed. Whatever will happen will happen. Either way.

1 Like

Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
the kind of questions you ask.. i just don't understand.
it would be better if you seek advice concerning your obsession with this guy because you are you're so desperate your your brain replays it as dream.
you like that guy why don't you ahead and ask him out, because if you keep waiting for him to make the first move believe me sister he never will.
so why don't you take my advice, ask him out and stop creating annoying threads. just trying to help.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
He is not your classmate.

Since a dream is involved, it is safe to say that this is your construction of him. It is a total product of your own mind. It has nothing to do with him.

Perhaps your brain is testing if you indeed like him.

Pay no heed. Whatever will happen will happen. Either way.
My brain is not testing me in any way, shape or form. Infact, it has nothing to do with me. tongue

I saw him staring at my face in my dream, it came almost like a revelation.

I know this because he acts weird towards me in real life. For example, he follows me around school, walks nonstop past my desk. So, you see I know what I am saying.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
y ar u so obsessed wit dis guy, its u dat have problem not him,if u like him just walk up to him and say Hi or tell him Hw u feel
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
mamagee3:

My brain is not testing me in any way, shape or form. Infact, it has nothing to do with me. tongue

I saw him staring at my face in my dream, it came almost like a revelation.

I know this because he acts weird towards me in real life. For example, he follows me around school, walks nonstop past my desk. So, you see I know what I am saying.
how can you boldly say that your brain is not testing you?
The subconscious is more than 90% of the mind. 90% of the time, you don't know that is going on. So how can you claim that you do?

This was a dream. A dream comes directly from the mind. This all your brain's doing and the person you saw in the dream, is just a reconstruction of what your brain thinks he looks like. Pay no heed. It's all part of the refreshing process that goes on in the brain during sleep. Where the brain reviews earlier memories and thoughts and imprints them into the long term memory.

It's nothing.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by tpiander: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
i think she's trying to imply the guy is her "spiritual husband" engaging in astral travel to appear to her in her dreams after first priming her by staring at her and walking past her.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by missmary(f): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
tpiander:
i think she's trying to imply the guy is her "spiritual husband" engaging in astral travel to appear to her in her dreams after first priming her by staring at her and walking past her.
grin *dies*
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by tpiander: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
missmary:

grin *lives*

no die for site admin forum o.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by williamsean(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
mamagee3:
Last night, one of my classmates was staring at me in my dream. He did not say a word to me, he was just staring at my face in a blank expression and then after a few seconds, he dived back to his chair and sat down. This same guy has been following me in school and walking past me nonstop in class. What could this mean?. Please help, I don't know what to make of it.
mamagee3, are u sure u don't have malaria or fever? undecided
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin
When ur aborted child decides to come to the world again in form of anoda person

grin chai monitoring spirit

ITS AKARA AGAIN grin
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's a dream jor. It's your mind, it has nothing to do with him.
Check www.dnbstories.com
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Glowstone(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
why are you obsess with this your class mate, you've taken it to the other side of the world, why don't you safe yourself all the stress and ask him out and stop asking silly question, all your moronicc thread tho
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by tpiander: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Glowstone:
why don't you safe yourself all the stress and ask him out and stop asking silly question

are you implying she has the hots for the guy and its may be all in her head?
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Glowstone(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
tpiander:

are you implying she has the hots for the guy and its may be all in her head?
check her previous threads ,she likes the guy but can't admit and the guy seems to scared of her, she has been thinking about this guy and now it's gets to her dreams
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by tpiander: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
hm, that's a quandary then.

she should pray i guess.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by kokoA(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
The babalawo handling your case for him is a sure guy.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Glowstone:

check her previous threads ,she likes the guy but can't admit and the guy seems to scared of her, she has been thinking about this guy and now it's gets to her dreams
Okay, if I have been thinking about the guy as you say.

What about the fact that he follows me around school, am I thinking/imagining about that too? undecided
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by tpiander: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2015
mamagee3:

Okay, if I have been thinking about the guy as you say.

What about the fact that he follows me around school, am I thinking/imagining about that too? undecided

is he a nairalander?
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

is he a nairalander?
Really?
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by peterblast399: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2015
am tellin u dear dat guy is looking for sometin.u know we guys cant control ourselves
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
peterblast399:
am tellin u dear dat guy is looking for sometin.u know we guys cant control ourselves
Something like what?
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by pacino26(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Attempt a manual reset. Try hitting your head on something hard. angry

NL is so much fun with funny people.

On the other hand, look for Joseph from the bible.
Re: When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
this babe eh grin

You seem like someone that likes alot of attention

Funny lady.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold / What Love Did To Him. / "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.