Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold (1457 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Do2dtun(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2015
What do you guys think

Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by sirthisthickkal: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Move? As in slap or what... Clarify please undecided
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by dulux07(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
BOLD. what makes her cheap is aw soon she open her legs
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2015
See them sad

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Make d move to do what? Pls clarify ur post....
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by TheMainMan: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2015
if the guy loves her.. Its no big deal.. Or she will just see be seen as another fling..
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by calculator123(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2015
move to well,to do what,op explain nah.i guess it sex move u talking abt?
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by 5minsmadness: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Fvck her and stop asking stvpid questions angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2015
In My world, the word "Cheap girl" doesn't exist..... #nuffsaid.
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2015
It depends on who she is making the move on.

A mature guy will appreciate and see her as bold even though he turns her down

The kid will see it as opportunity to play her and gain points
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2015
BOLD!! i love such ladies
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Spikkylee: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
50/50
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by shumuel(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Do2dtun:
What do you guys think

Lol, you think using Dotun's handler as your Moniker would make you popular, well stop wasting time in Romance section and move to Music/Tv/Celebraty sections, maybe it would work tongue
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Justiyke4u: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Both
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by afolwalex20(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
5minsmadness:
Fvck her and stop asking stvpid questions angry

Lol.. Abi na
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by Etetejake(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
bold
Re: Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold by RealSleek(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
I prefer girls dt makes d move..less stress/calculations

(1) (Reply)

"In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons / Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. / See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.