Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself (5640 Views)

Guys, What Is The Nicest Thing Your Girlfriend Has Done For You??? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:

grin warefa

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM grin
is that the new thing in town? Jamisi

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
is that the new thing in town?

embarassed saddlin no ogbeni i av akara wey no wan gree done na so i dey hail am on nl make e quick done fast
True life story embarassed

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed saddlin no ogbeni i av akara wey no wan gree done na so i dey hail am on nl make e quick done fast
True life story embarassed

I'm confused o
Tell me what you talking about

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm confused o
Tell me what you talking about

Hany will u take mrcorks place since ever he left me i av lost my mind embarassed

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:

Hany will u take mrcorks place since ever he left me i av lost my mind embarassed

I'll ask my gf about it cheesy if I should make you my no3 girl

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'll ask my gf about it cheesy if I should make you my no3 girl

embarassed u look at me from heavy angle nd say i fit a side chick embarassed
Wen dey didnt born me as egg
No3 shocked are u usin ur gf to buy stock exchange in bank ni angry

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Dekatron(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
You are smart

You are a guy that gets what he wants with what he has - Adaeze ADA (1st girlfriend)
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2015
and she said unto me "I love ur lips cheesy and am like" who wouldnt grin
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Heromaniaa: 3:53am On Sep 17, 2015
These bitche.s be calling me handsome like its my middle name. But when a girl told me "you can make a girl go psycho with your lips... you can kiss for Africa" I admit that was some wow moment.

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:42am On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
That I have flat nose cry
hahahahahaha
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:43am On Sep 17, 2015
halfrica:
All i hear is babe u crazy as fuccck embarassed

STFUareyouGod Well done looku looku

Really ITS AKARA AGAIN grin
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:45am On Sep 17, 2015
inositol88:
SHE WAS LIKE....

"HMMMMM!! U ARE INDEED A REAL HUSBAND MATERIAL"

chai!!!! dat day my head swell like ballon
wat did u do for her?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Glowstone:
she said "I like you but you act rude"
buh are u truly rude
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Dekatron:
You are smart

You are a guy that gets what he wants with what he has - Adaeze ADA (1st girlfriend)
wow!
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Jarizod:
and she said unto me "I love ur lips cheesy and am like" who wouldnt grin
so did u let her get a kiss from those lips?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Heromaniaa:
These bitche.s be calling me handsome like its my middle name. But when a girl told me "you can make a girl go psycho with your lips... you can kiss for Africa" I admit that was some wow moment.
guess u both had a kiss of which she enjoyed b4 giving dat compliment
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed u look at me from heavy angle nd say i fit a side chick embarassed
Wen dey didnt born me as egg
No3 shocked are u usin ur gf to buy stock exchange in bank ni angry

It doesn't matter swiri grin kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
so did u let her get a kiss from those lips?
definitely cheesy

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

It doesn't matter swiri grin kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ha! So matter is among ur gf embarassed

Matter is a runz girl na
Every nigga is always settin p with her sad

Ow can u stoop so low to maters level angry

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ha! So matter is among ur gf embarassed

Matter is a runz girl na
Every nigga is always settin p with her sad

Ow can u stoop so low to maters level angry

Don't know what you talking about mehn grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Don't know what you talking about mehn grin

angry b lyin u want to go to elf fire abi
RussianRoulette shocked in d building eez u bad girl riri oluwa rihanna has been lookin for av founds u beeping on d thread ha shocked rihanna must hear er song commot from album trek from usa to nl
Ha! shocked

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
halfrica:

angry b lyin u want to go to elf fire abi
RussianRoulette shocked in d building eez u bad girl riri oluwa rihanna has been lookin for av founds u beeping on d thread ha shocked rihanna must hear er song commot from album trek from usa to nl
Ha! shocked

You know I don't lie Na. Ask around, I'm 100% truthful

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Idrhas(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
c'mon bro, tell me urs my ears are itching
i don't really get much of that but i once heard my Dad saying to his friend "I'm sure Idris is gonna be One of the greatest Comp Scientist to walk the surface of this Globe" he didn't say it to my face but i really loved it.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Idrhas:
i don't really get much of that but i once heard my Dad saying to his friend "I'm sure Idris is gonna be One of the greatest Comp Scientist to walk the surface of this Globe" he didn't say it to my face but i really loved it.
hmmmm, thank God u were able to hear it,I guess u should work at being the jus dat.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
si ur wowo face cry
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
OkeEsibe:
si ur wowo face cry
dat's a hard one, so did u smile, when u heard dat?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Heromaniaa: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
guess u both had a kiss of which she enjoyed b4 giving dat compliment
u guessed right.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Igbins12(f): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
I love your lips. You are pretty.

Sometimes I am told I am too smart for my own good.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Igbins12:
I love your lips. You are pretty.

Sometimes I am told I am too smart for my own good.
I know dat came from a guy abi?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
dat's a hard one, so did u smile, when u heard dat?

yex na...like e nr concern me
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Abramini(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
#Abramini.....i really love your walking step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Woman Having Fun With Big Joystick / Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.