Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself (5639 Views)

Guys, What Is The Nicest Thing Your Girlfriend Has Done For You??? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abramini:
#Abramini.....i really love your walking step
do u walk like a gangster or wat?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by IamLEGEND1: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
You got an oversized díck.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by kay29000(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Back in school days, one of the most beautiful girls in my dept walked up to me one night and said "Kayode, you are so handsome." I didn't even know the girl knew my name.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
You got an oversized díck.
cool
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
kay29000:
Back in school days, one of the most beautiful girls in my dept walked up to me one night and said "Kayode, you are so handsome." I didn't even know the girl knew my name.
nice, hope u took it from there sha?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by kay29000(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
nice, hope u took it from there sha?
Most definitely. That was one of my best times in school, cos it was just a few months till end of 400level.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
kay29000:
Most definitely. That was one of my best times in school, cos it was just a few months till end of 400level.
sharp guy

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
The best compliments I've ever gotten have been from girls, for sure. When guys give compliments it's usually jus like really lame innuendo.

Iono... That I'm good at talking? Or lovable. Something like that. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
The best compliments I've ever gotten have been from girls, for sure. When guys give compliments it's usually jus like really lame innuendo.

those eyes!
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by lacasera14(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tell me that's not you on your dp
so wat if it's me?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tell me that's not you on your dp

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by kweenlizzy1(f): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I love compliments about my cooking. I feel very proud every time somebody says something nice about what I've made.
send me some too
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
lacasera14:
so wat if it's me?
just tell me it's not you

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
KiidaACE:
You sef see am cheesy grin cheesy girls deceiving dudes since 1700

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Free101(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
PART ONE
AV: you are brilliant Goodluck, even your English is incomparable. I really want to speak like you, you know. When I grow up i will speak like you.

AV: You are a bad boy, but you always speak your mind; that's the one thing I like about you.

PART TWO
OPE: *removes boxers*; Goodluck is that what you are going to use on me!

PART THREE
DAB: Was it not on Saturday you came to my house? It was on Thursday that i was able to walk well again. Since I started the act. it was only one guy that was as big as you.............infact he was not as big as you!
Thay's the most tecent ones I can remember.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by ryanfletcher: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
that I'm funny and mostly I'm complimented for my creativity....I can create a situation out of thin air and everyone is gonna fit in without them knowing I made them do it
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
ryanfletcher:
that I'm funny and mostly I'm complimented for my creativity....I can create a situation out of thin air and everyone is gonna fit in without them knowing I made them do it
hmmmm kudos
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by lacasera14(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
just tell me it's not you
check again
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by lacasera14(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2015
You are so funny, When am with you I wish I could stop the hands of time.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2015
lacasera14:
check again
Did bee sting you on the lips?

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

dats all?

I was expecting something like "you have nice breastises"

U fine o wink
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2015
lacasera14:
You are so funny, When am with you I wish I could stop the hands of time.
woooooow!
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by chenor(f): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2015
I get compliments most times but the one that really got me was when a friend told me I was priceless and said it hurts that we can't be together.
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
chenor:
I get compliments most times but the one that really got me was when a friend told me I was priceless and said it hurts that we can't be together.
awwww, u can't be together? Why distance or wat?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by bqlekan(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
"See your tungba tungba head" halfrica said it to me angry
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
bqlekan:
wat did u do to halfrica?
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by bqlekan(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
wat did u do to _halfrica?
she was just being mean.. grin
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by jonaifame22(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2015
bqlekan:
she was just being mean.. grin
eeyah kpele!
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Jhamani(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
K33p it Up
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
bqlekan:

You welcome kiss kiss kiss kiss

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by bqlekan(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
halfrica:

You welcome kiss kiss kiss kiss

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM
chai.. you ehn grin how are you doing jhur cheesy
Re: What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself by lacasera14(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Did bee sting you on the lips?
nope, But dude am not photogenic lots of people have preferred me in person than my pictures. I get this clause always "you are cute in person than ur pictures " so quit watever u tink u are doing Okay? and if the word photogenic sounds alien to you then take a dive down the lagoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Woman Having Fun With Big Joystick / Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos / U.s Based Naija Stripper Girl Scatters Instagram With Bombom Shaking Video Agai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.