Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari (46327 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by babadem2much(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2015
stanech:
U no know road inside small aso rock one dey u go lost for inside that place. Mumu dulllard

I wonder how you derive joy by insulting elders, remember you never pray to die young and achieve better things in future.
GEJ was there he never saw peace from the youth n now this man old enough to ones grand PA is still been insulted. good morals only bring good fortunes bro.

put yourself in his shoes which I know with better dreams n God on your side u will surely become relevant in d society .

God bless u

4 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by menix(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Our president is so dull that he gets lost inside his room...

And Ndigbo re crying of being neglected when the man is question does not even know his kitchen..

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 17, 2015
ezebunafo:
who is the slowpoke?check ur grammer (as an slowpoke)mtchewww

Auto correct. I meant as an Imbe3ile, it is expected. It is expected for a slowpoke to miss his ways

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by suxkill: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari brain needs reformatting!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 5:53am On Sep 17, 2015
babadem2much:

I wonder how you derive joy by insulting elders, remember you never pray to die young and achieve better things in future.
GEJ was there he never saw peace from the youth n now this man old enough to ones grand PA is still been insulted. good morals only bring good fortunes bro.

put yourself in his shoes which I know with better dreams n God on your side u will surely become relevant in d society .

God bless u

I know you didn't say this when GEJ was being insulted

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 5:56am On Sep 17, 2015
jamex93:

U better stop hating
It won't help ur life

#advice

But it was all fun when they insulted jona. You guys were all quiet then

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Insulting of Nigerian presidents has come to stay. And it was started by our bitter apc brothers so you guys should stop complaining

6 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by ZACHIE: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:
As an slowpoke, it is expected.
Read again and inform this house who the himbo slowpoke is.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2015
ZACHIE:

Read again and inform this house who the himbo slowpoke is.

Slowpoke often miss his ways in Aso Rock. He is totally an imbe3ile

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2015
babadem2much:

How does telling an imbe3ile the truth now amount to insult? The maggot said that he often miss his ways in small Aso Rock and he is the supposed leader of a country.

Maybe very soon, Nigeria Map will be missing in the world map.

God bless u

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Sai BUHARI
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by mznuez(f): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol its possible coupled with your age
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by free2ryhme: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2015
ok
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by passionate88: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2015
It's confirmed, we have a doladikpo for a president. Chai. One chance

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by FolabiCash: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
I wonder how some people do their reading!PMB is only trying to make us understand that the vill is to expensive to maintain;If given the opportunity he would have loved a smaller palace.....Here is a Leader who try to save cost for the Nation.
Okay, Chief Explainer of the FG

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Okies27(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2015
BabaNath:
President Muhammadu Buhari shocked his interviewer in Paris today that he sometimes misses his way in Aso Presidential Villa, an expansive palace serving a dual purpose as office and residence for an incumbent Nigerian leader.

It was built in the late 80s and a former military president, Ibrahim Babangida first occupied it in 1991, after he moved the central government from Lagos to Abuja, months after an aborted coup.

President Buhari was also a former Nigerian leader that ruled from Dodan Barracks in Obalende Lagos, from January 1984 to August 1985, when he was toppled by Babangida.

Asked today by an interviewer on France 24, whether Aso Rock was like the Government House he left in 1985.

Buhari answered: It was not the same place. The last time I was there, I was in the barracks. This time I am in a palace. At times, I can’t find my way around. It is so big so much that it must be expensive to maintain. But it is there, it cannot be removed.”

Asked whether he is now a different man, he answered:

“I don’t think basically, I am a different man. I came back to power under a different system.”

Buhari moved into the Villa on 21 June, more than three weeks after he was sworn-in. His predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, had approved some renovation work on the Villa, which stretched far beyond his tenure.President Muhammadu Buhari shocked his interviewer in Paris today that he sometimes misses his way in Aso Presidential Villa, an expansive palace serving a dual purpose as office and residence for an incumbent Nigerian leader.

It was built in the late 80s and a former military president, Ibrahim Babangida first occupied it in 1991, after he moved the central government from Lagos to Abuja, months after an aborted coup.

President Buhari was also a former Nigerian leader that ruled from Dodan Barracks in Obalende Lagos, from January 1984 to August 1985, when he was toppled by Babangida.

Asked today by an interviewer on France 24, whether Aso Rock was like the Government House he left in 1985.

Buhari answered: It was not the same place. The last time I was there, I was in the barracks. This time I am in a palace. At times, I can’t find my way around. It is so big so much that it must be expensive to maintain. But it is there, it cannot be removed.”

Asked whether he is now a different man, he answered:

“I don’t think basically, I am a different man. I came back to power under a different system.”

Buhari moved into the Villa on 21 June, more than three weeks after he was sworn-in. His predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, had approved some renovation work on the Villa, which stretched far beyond his tenure.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/16/i-sometimes-miss-my-way-in-aso-villa-says-buhari/
. Hahahahahaha, this our president done become clown overnight. Could he be suffering from Insomnia?

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by worldgurus: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2015
My people,I heard you can get help on social media,my name is sadeeq from Lagos Nigeria,i need help,my grandfather is dying and he needs to be operated before next month,he has lung cancer,No amount is too small.if you want to help just send it to this account,gtbank account no 0122874917,gbadamosi sodiq o,am the only one he has
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Jennifer89(f): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2015
dustmalik:

My brother, the pain in them is just too much. Going through their comments, I'm even starting to fear on their behalf. I wonder how long they'll remain this pained.
Liar... Rather you're pained that the dull'ard is being insulted. He's not exempted from our lampooning. Get used to it

5 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Abugab(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2015
But why the screaming headline when he only shared a joke with how expansive Aso Rock Villa is.
I know a lot of irrational and illogical people will turn this on its head. Brainless people

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by seanjy4konji: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Baba...No worry about how many times you miss your way inside that place,no just allow make Nigerians miss way or lead us in the wrong way...
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by rabbaba: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2015
If buhari say he dose not know d road to aso Vila. How would he know d state in Nigeria. That is to say d nation is too big for him

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Brainless Daura President who can't wear common boxers to hold his uncircumcised tiny dick in place making promises he can't fulfill. May thunder strike d people who support this ignoramus in a President

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by rufaikoko(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2015
yanabasee:
Why wouldn't you forget?

You're still high on french weed... Next will be Russian weed!

Whenever u're high on two wraps of weeds... You often forget a lot of things.... Like ur land in rivers state... And if ur school cert is with the military or not!

Sai BuBu cool
you must be an idiot.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
suxkill:
Buhari brain needs reformatting!!!
grin
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by clark0: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Brightology2:
Typical of a dollard

you're calling someone who is old enough to be your father a "dullard" and yet you couldn't spell the word correctly.. what an irony!

4 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by obo2t(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Even the op mixed what he posted
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by captianfreeman(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
I wonder how some people do their reading!PMB is only trying to make us understand that the vill is to expensive to maintain;If given the opportunity he would have loved a smaller palace.....Here is a Leader who try to save cost for the Nation.
gracier apalante.(thank you so much for your understanding)

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Dramatic man! smiley
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Waiting for Lai, Femi and Garba to interpret for us what he meant since he spoke in ' French ' because the Nairaland e - defenders are also confused and missing their way in this Forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 / Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.