Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari (46325 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2015
loomer:

In as much as I no too gbadu buhari, e don reach time make we support am, and if u wan criticise am, make ur english self improve na.
Hahaha, that was bellow the belt. you finish the guy.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2015
loomer:

In as much as I no too gbadu buhari, e don reach time make we support am, and if u wan criticise am, make ur english self improve na.

Auto correct is not a human constructed English. Meanwhile, I am talking about Buhari here, do I need to construct any good English to talk about Buhari? Does he know how to speak? Does he understand one?

I don't support slowpokes.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by refreshrate: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2015
tommysparks:
Senile dementia. And how can he even remember the length and breadth of nigeria

Thank you very much that's the classic exact symptom. All those trying to masquerade this as a joke two things.

1. Islam (daura dulllards religion)forbids telling of a lie even if it's a joke and we both know how zealous he is -abi una wan deny that one too?

2. Even during his campaign where have you ever heard him crack a joke, be cynical or sacarstic before to use as emphasis to substantiate your claims of this possibly being a joke.

why are you people like this?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by nanzozo(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Am I surprised? when u are used to mud huts and cattles in daura,ur place of familiarity.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2015
sdindan:
Illiterate presidiot Buhari.

Exhibiting your home training and upbringing in public.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Noftaj(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Glowstone:
shocked shocked shocked
does that confirms the fact that he is a dullard as people claim
some can't just see beyond events in Nigeria.Even Obama lost his ways in his early days in the white house and Americans didn't insult him for that.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by fortunechy(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
story for the gods................
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by marcus12345: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
We did it again boom boom boom,congratulations to all who subscribed with me for Saturday games,now you can know fixed games are for real,for the new subscribers you are welcome to the win team you just got started, next fixed games are by Thursday and weekend ,contact me o7o 5262 1993 if you need them, love you all

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Oildichotomy(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
The Dullard doesn't change his spots
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by loomer: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:

Auto correct is not a human constructed English. Meanwhile, I am talking about Buhari here, do I need to construct any good English to talk about Buhari? Does he know how to speak? Does he understand one?

Like I said, I've neva been a fan of the man.
But I know he speaks better english than most of his peers

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by loomer: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Oyind17:

Hahaha, that was bellow the belt. you finish the guy.
smiley
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by galadima77(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Eeser:
OK... food is ready here
Wailers over to you.

Lolz, guy u just made my day! Love this
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by WailingWailer00(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2015
The daura born dullard with offensive body odour

May my enemies be dull, senile and foolish like BUBU

Amin
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by kobe79: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2015
[s]You're still high on french weed... Next will be Russian weed!

Whenever u're high on two wraps of weeds... You often forget a lot of things.... Like ur land in rivers state... And if ur school cert is with the military or not!

Sai BuBu cool[[/s]/quote]

where dis one comot from? u don post sometin for ur mind abi?

shioooooooooo
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by kobe79: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:

+

Arrant Nonsense.

we that understand English why can't you relate to us in clean, clear, q
ueens English?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by sdindan: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
ezebunafo:
ur idiot for the next four years
Yours not mine.
Thank God am not a Nigerian tongue
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Muvic01(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
doz callin PMB dullard are prbably pple livin in a cubicle or pple dat are so ignorant in understanding English.
Some pple are jst so lazy to think,its nt dat they dnt av brain.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2015
ModiKen:

Your your father has never entered Aso Rock and it is possible neither your nor any of your children's chidren would ever enter that large palace.

So show some respect for a man old enough to be your grandfather

the respect for the office of the president was lost when the apc decided to use the ridiculing of the ex president as a campaign tool

I am sure you didn't say this when GEJ was being treated d same way.. ...anyway we will continue to pay the dullrard and his followers in their own coin.
I don't care if my family enters aso rock or not it doesn't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by hugobuzz(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2015
how does he miss his road to the Villa? s he a driver? or is he trekking? I thought he moves with a convoy with drivers and heavy security.

This talk is stewpid and is typical of APC. I noticed they talk first without thinking, then they rely of NL e-warriors to defend them. this constant damage control had made APC sound clownish all the time. this government is a huge joke.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by onyenro(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
IBB DIDN'T get missing, shonekan didn't get missing, Abacha didn't get missing, obj didn't get missing, Yara dua didn't get missing even Goodluck did not miss his way.
Baba why always you?
Baba should be restrained from granting interviews. Each time he grants one, it's a gaffe.

How did we get here?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
(i) Aso Rock is too big
(ii) expensive to maintain,
(iii) but it can't be removed

Yet in your demonic quest to become a ruler, you condemned Dr. Ebele Jonathan for spending so much on Aso Rock villa.

I just hate hypocrites.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2015
sdindan:
Illiterate presidiot Buhari.
Where is your literate father?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2015
merry02:
Are u a change a changed man? No

This man is truly a dullard..he didn't understand the content of the question!
You are the dullard here, He was asked if he is now a changed man and he never respond to that, he only say he come to Government through different system. go and decode that.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

Only an ignoramus will claim there is a punchline there. Don't even try to spin this in the direction that he was trying to claim the Villa is too expensive and magnificent. Its common knowledge that PMB talks first before considering his words
Did you miss the part where he says the villa is too big to maintain? He also said well the palace is there and there is nothing he can do about it meaning he would have prefer something small to cut the cost of maintenance..
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Buhari sure knows how to keep PDP paid e scavengers busy
Exactly my brother, I guess PMB just like when the wailers are wailing... Adesina need to be punish for giving them that Name... Wailing wailers... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Dpearlz: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2015
I feel him saying he is not a changed president when compared to his previous military tenure is more worrying than him missing his way in the villa.

He was not particularly the best president back then plus i can remember watching his pre-election victory interview on CNN where he specifically said he was a changed person (A reformed Democrat).

I wish our president well but he should really watch what he says, he has got lots of enemies that just wants to see him fail and sing about it.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by deolu2000(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
This PMB will always give wailers wat to wail abt...oya orin ni,e ma ko lo (na una song mk una dey sing am dey go)
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Dubemkelly(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
OLD MAN... Why won't you miss road? Too much info though
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by sdindan: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2015
bashydemy:
Where is your literate father?

Stuppid boy
Cos you're a gateman in cotonou
You see yourself as a Nigerian in diaspora.
Rapist goat
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by hinwazaka: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you miss the part where he says the villa is too big to maintain? He also said well the palace is there and there is nothing he can do about it meaning he would have prefer something small to cut the cost of maintenance..
Did you miss the part
* Where he called the CHANCELLOR of GERMANY the president of west Germany
* Where he claimed he was responsible for the 97% at the expense of the 5%
* Where he claimed he lacked the vigour to rule a modern Nigeria
* Where he called his running mate by another name
* Where he called the electoral body by another name
The fact is that PMB is a careless and loose talker. He is not an ambiguous speaker and has never been known to use metaphors
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Most Nigerians lack verbal reasoning. Una no dey learn English for Nigeria schools again. Haba, I tire for my dear country.

By stating that he gets lost in the villa, PMB is is trying to lay emphasis on the fact that the villa is unnecessarily huge, and thereby too expensive to maintain. It's like going to someone's house, and later telling your friend that you could not count how many rooms were in the house. It's not like you could not count the number of rooms, but you were just trying to paint a picture of how huge the house is to your friend.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by fresherdanU: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Pmb still talks like a military man. ones a soldier, always a soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.