Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari (46326 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by kuroben4real: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
I wonder how some people do their reading!PMB is only trying to make us understand that the vill is to expensive to maintain;If given the opportunity he would have loved a smaller palace.....Here is a Leader who try to save cost for the Nation.
then ask urself this question, wats d cost compared to other nations. Inferiority complex dey worry una
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by omolami: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Evidence of being a dullard
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
kayor62:

U r a frustrated dog, u'v already missed ur way, u r destroying urself and d future of ur unborn children for abusing an old man who can father ur father and who his purpose of coming into gov't is to make ur father land better. Ur problem is tht ur corrupt nature doesn't allow u to appreciate people of integrity becos he blocks ur ways from looting our treasuries. U shall receive ur reward for abusing inocent PMB.

Same to u bro
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:

Auto correct is not a human constructed English. Meanwhile, I am talking about Buhari here, do I need to construct any good English to talk about Buhari? Does he know how to speak? Does he understand one?

I don't support slowpokes.

what wonder me by you wailers is,aint you happy to be progressing in a world,that everybody else thinks,you are useless...??
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by begwong: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shebi uncle Jona take you round before e leave the villa
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

what wonder me by you wailers is,aint you happy to be progressing in a world,that everybody else thinks,you are useless...??

Bros, learn to speak English before you join Social media.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nairalander303(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
[Grow up pls]A brainless illiterate indeed........

The slave under me now has tagged it a joke. Anything about the brainless one is perfect.

Sometimes I begin to wonder what will become of the slaves if Biafra finally emerge, and they are left with their almajiri masters...... Now it's part-time slavery, by then it will be full-time. Fixing of handcuffs and chains to their hands, legs, and neck will be their new swag....... Can't wait

Quote me not, unless you're a registered slave. [/quote]
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

Then you don't know your President. Have you ever seen anyone that claims the President has a good sense of humour. Those "mere jokes" were pinpoint answers to very serious questions.
I know my president very well and that was why i ask my people to vote for him... He is someone who will never say stealing is not corruption.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
merry02:
remove the stick in ur eyes....he said not really
Qoute the part and stop been myopic
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by dododawa1: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
PDP over to you
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by marwanafrica: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
we need result sir, sick of hearing somting of dis nature
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Fearcom(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
5starmilitant:
A brainless illiterate indeed........

The slave under me now has tagged it a joke. Anything about the brainless one is perfect.

Sometimes I begin to wonder what will become of the slaves if Biafra finally emerge, and they are left with their almajiri masters...... Now it's part-time slavery, by then it will be full-time. Fixing of handcuffs and chains to their hands, legs, and neck will be their new swag....... Can't wait

Quote me not, unless you're a registered slave.

Comments like this one show the depth of hatred, bitterness and resentment for the President as well as how pained some people are at the humiliating, fruitless and frustrating attempt the former President made to be elected for another four years. I have only four words for you.
Bad Belle is Allowed.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by 5starmilitant: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Fearcom:

Comments like this one show the depth of hatred, bitterness and resentment for the President as well as how pained some people are at the humiliating, fruitless and frustrating attempt the former President made to be elected for another four years. I have only four words for you.
Bad Belle is Allowed.

If of all the rubbish you spew, it's only four words that are mine, Then the others should be for your fada right?
Don't ever quote me in your miserable life again. Foooooooool
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Fearcom(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
5starmilitant:

If of all the rubbish you spew, it's only four words that are mine, Then the others should be for your fada right?
Don't ever quote me in your miserable life again. Foooooooool

Who's the frustrated and miserable one here? Me or you?? A man is known by his words. There's no idioti.c comment you can ever make that affects me in any way. If you can't handle that Buhari is president, that's your headache. If you like curse from now till eternity the only person that will end up frustrated and miserable is you.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by 6fit(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
BabaNath:
President Muhammadu Buhari shocked his interviewer in Paris today that he sometimes misses his way in Aso Presidential Villa, an expansive palace serving a dual purpose as office and residence for an incumbent Nigerian leader.

It was built in the late 80s and a former military president, Ibrahim Babangida first occupied it in 1991, after he moved the central government from Lagos to Abuja, months after an aborted coup.

President Buhari was also a former Nigerian leader that ruled from Dodan Barracks in Obalende Lagos, from January 1984 to August 1985, when he was toppled by Babangida.

Asked today by an interviewer on France 24, whether Aso Rock was like the Government House he left in 1985.

Buhari answered: It was not the same place. The last time I was there, I was in the barracks. This time I am in a palace. At times, I can’t find my way around. It is so big so much that it must be expensive to maintain. But it is there, it cannot be removed.”

Asked whether he is now a different man, he answered:

“I don’t think basically, I am a different man. I came back to power under a different system.”

Buhari moved into the Villa on 21 June, more than three weeks after he was sworn-in. His predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, had approved some renovation work on the Villa, which stretched far beyond his tenure.President Muhammadu Buhari shocked his interviewer in Paris today that he sometimes misses his way in Aso Presidential Villa, an expansive palace serving a dual purpose as office and residence for an incumbent Nigerian leader.

It was built in the late 80s and a former military president, Ibrahim Babangida first occupied it in 1991, after he moved the central government from Lagos to Abuja, months after an aborted coup.

President Buhari was also a former Nigerian leader that ruled from Dodan Barracks in Obalende Lagos, from January 1984 to August 1985, when he was toppled by Babangida.

Asked today by an interviewer on France 24, whether Aso Rock was like the Government House he left in 1985.

Buhari answered: It was not the same place. The last time I was there, I was in the barracks. This time I am in a palace. At times, I can’t find my way around. It is so big so much that it must be expensive to maintain. But it is there, it cannot be removed.”

Asked whether he is now a different man, he answered:

“I don’t think basically, I am a different man. I came back to power under a different system.”

Buhari moved into the Villa on 21 June, more than three weeks after he was sworn-in. His predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, had approved some renovation work on the Villa, which stretched far beyond his tenure.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/16/i-sometimes-miss-my-way-in-aso-villa-says-buhari/

Baba don old now...hope he wont lost in d villa
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2015
oluspencer:
My president can't change he only came in thru a different system.

This statement is open to a lot of interpretations, I wonder why people don’t pause to choose their words carefully.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2015
oluspencer:
My president can't change he only came in thru a different system.

This statement is open to a lot of interpretations, I wonder why people don’t pause to choose their words carefully. As for missing his way... grin I would naturally expect that tongue
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2015
Fearcom:

Bad Belle is Allowed.

What you see is the seed sown by APC during GEJ'S time, growing to stick them in their own eyes during PMB's regime. You can only complain and grumble, or you ignore it. The problem with setting bad and negative precedence, it always comes back around like the Bitch Karma.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2015
onyenro:
IBB DIDN'T get missing, shonekan didn't get missing, Abacha didn't get missing, obj didn't get missing, Yara dua didn't get missing even Goodluck did not miss his way.
Baba why always you?
Baba should be restrained from granting interviews. Each time he grants one, it's a gaffe.

How did we get here?

grin shocked
Na Change carry you come[size=12pt][/size]
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2015
kayor62:

U r a frustrated dog, u'v already missed ur way, u r destroying urself and d future of ur unborn children for abusing an old man who can father ur father and who his purpose of coming into gov't is to make ur father land better. Ur problem is tht ur corrupt nature doesn't allow u to appreciate people of integrity becos he blocks ur ways from looting our treasuries. U shall receive ur reward for abusing inocent PMB.

He thunder that will fire your whole generation is loading 99 percentt completed
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2015
bulldoza:
Hopeless jobless son of a a drunkąrd old foól
Continue hating and dying in your penury
Your whole generation are drunkards
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
stanech:

Your whole generation are drunkards
Your father is a drunkąrd old foól
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by nairabetguru(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Am in a happy mood today and I just can't seem to pinpoint the source of this unmeasurable joy that I have been experiencing. cool cool

is it because that I might become a millionaire in not less than 72hours time? wink wink wink

lemme cut the chase and drop the bomb here:

this week We will be using Bet9a

simply walk into any Bet9ja shop and show them this booking number 76QXYS

play it with just #150

call me to thank me later

Goodluck smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by orunto27: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
we should all . help him to find his bearing in the democratic art and science of governing.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Heluwajohnson(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
tommysparks:
your dullness is without comprehension, no wonder u can't comprehend my statement. I pity the person who gave u money for school fees, it would have been better to throw the money into river Niger or river benue.
Ar u kiddin me?
Then I challenge ur dullness to a duel
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by tommysparks: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Heluwajohnson:

Ar u kiddin me?
Then I challenge ur dullness to a duel
kai I wish they could set all those returned money as prize money for the dullest to win.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
bulldoza:
Your father is a drunkąrd old foól

ur father is a dullllard mumu
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by spafu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
lastpage:

Stewpidity must run in your lineage!

The Villa is built already with money.
Locking it up will not even bring back that money ......... and the place will gradually decay, if not used!
So, locking it up is out of the question....whether he likes it or not

See how foolish you come across now?
Moronic imb@cile

Lastpage!
Na your mother wey no gree abort the pregnancy from a hardened armed robber, who later ran mad, that rape her that I blame. E bi like say you done inherit the thing from the man.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
dullest president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.