Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari (46324 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
sdindan:

Stuppid boy
Cos you're a gateman in cotonou
You see yourself as a Nigerian in diaspora.
Rapist goat
Sorry if it pain you hahaha, I am not a nigerian in diaspora cos i am more in Nigeria than Benin republic. I am in Nigeria on Monday and am still coming back on saturday.... From where i am in Cotonou to seme is less than 30min drive.. haha Which one bring rapist to this you really pained ba.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

Did you miss the part
* Where he called the CHANCELLOR of GERMANY the president of west Germany
* Where he claimed he was responsible for the 97% at the expense of the 5%
* Where he claimed he lacked the vigour to rule a modern Nigeria
* Where he called his running mate by another name
* Where he called the electoral body by another name
The fact is that PMB is a careless and loose talker. He is not an ambiguous speaker.
I never miss any of those part but regard most of them as mere jokes... If you ever notice the smiles on PMB face sometimes you will know he is someone who can pull someone legs without you knowing.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
I wonder how some people do their reading!PMB is only trying to make us understand that the vill is to expensive to maintain;If given the opportunity he would have loved a smaller palace.....Here is a Leader who try to save cost for the Nation.

Don't mind these idiots on NL , they will continue wailing but Buhari will continue working to bring recognizable human values to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
bashydemy:
I never miss any of those part but regard most of them as mere jokes... If you ever notice the smiles on PMB face sometimes you will know he is someone who can pull someone legs without you knowing.

But he never said steeling is not corruption .

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by donmekins(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Easy Bro.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bashydemy(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
AnanseK:

But he never said steeling is not corruption .
Abi oooo, The Gravity of that word alone can break the nation... Stealing is not corruption part of the word that ruin GEJ
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
And the clueless one .....

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Muron cool
5starmilitant:
A brainless illiterate indeed........

The slave under me now has tagged it a joke. Anything about the brainless one is perfect.

Sometimes I begin to wonder what will become of the slaves if Biafra finally emerge, and they are left with their almajiri masters...... Now it's part-time slavery, by then it will be full-time. Fixing of handcuffs and chains to their hands, legs, and neck will be their new swag....... Can't wait

Quote me not, unless you're a registered slave.

Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Heluwajohnson(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
nnachukz:
Dullardkpo never ceases to amaze us. Anyway Villa no be your mud house for daura. It is expected.
The interesting part about beings like you, is dat u don't kno ur an illiterate but weneva u make a comment, ur comment calls u a perpetual illiterate
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by hinwazaka: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
bashydemy:
Then you don't know your President. Have you ever seen anyone that claims the President has a good sense of humour. Those "mere jokes" were pinpoint answers to very serious questions.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Xbee007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:
As an slowpoke, it is expected.
Man u really need to work on ur English.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Heluwajohnson(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
tommysparks:
Senile dementia. And how can he even remember the length and breadth of nigeria
Who told u aso rock has length and breath, wat is length, have ever been to aso rock before?
My brother if you think the duty of the chief of ARM staff is measure the length and breadth of His palace, Then u just be a perpetual dullard
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
kobe79:
+

Arrant Nonsense.

we that understand English why can't you relate to us in clean, clear, q
ueens English?

If you dont know the meaning of auto correct, Come out in the wash. We warned you guys of the cloud on the horizon. Even with his Freudian slip, you pretend not to know him. Well, you guys should face your uphill battle.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
stanech:
U no know road inside small aso rock one dey u go lost for inside that place. Mumu dulllard
Hopeless jobless son of a a drunkąrd old foól

Continue hating and dying in your penury
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by anyaikenga: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
You can only find your way around a mud house sir.
BabaNath:
President Muhammadu Buhari shocked his interviewer in Paris today that he sometimes misses his way in Aso Presidential Villa, an expansive palace serving a dual purpose as office and residence for an incumbent Nigerian leader.

It was built in the late 80s and a former military president, Ibrahim Babangida first occupied it in 1991, after he moved the central government from Lagos to Abuja, months after an aborted coup.

President Buhari was also a former Nigerian leader that ruled from Dodan Barracks in Obalende Lagos, from January 1984 to August 1985, when he was toppled by Babangida.

Asked today by an interviewer on France 24, whether Aso Rock was like the Government House he left in 1985.

Buhari answered: It was not the same place. The last time I was there, I was in the barracks. This time I am in a palace. At times, I can’t find my way around. It is so big so much that it must be expensive to maintain. But it is there, it cannot be removed.”

Asked whether he is now a different man, he answered:

“I don’t think basically, I am a different man. I came back to power under a different system.”

Buhari moved into the Villa on 21 June, more than three weeks after he was sworn-in. His predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, had approved some renovation work on the Villa, which stretched far beyond his tenure.President Muhammadu Buhari shocked his interviewer in Paris today that he sometimes misses his way in Aso Presidential Villa, an expansive palace serving a dual purpose as office and residence for an incumbent Nigerian leader.

It was built in the late 80s and a former military president, Ibrahim Babangida first occupied it in 1991, after he moved the central government from Lagos to Abuja, months after an aborted coup.

President Buhari was also a former Nigerian leader that ruled from Dodan Barracks in Obalende Lagos, from January 1984 to August 1985, when he was toppled by Babangida.

Asked today by an interviewer on France 24, whether Aso Rock was like the Government House he left in 1985.

Buhari answered: It was not the same place. The last time I was there, I was in the barracks. This time I am in a palace. At times, I can’t find my way around. It is so big so much that it must be expensive to maintain. But it is there, it cannot be removed.”

Asked whether he is now a different man, he answered:

“I don’t think basically, I am a different man. I came back to power under a different system.”

Buhari moved into the Villa on 21 June, more than three weeks after he was sworn-in. His predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, had approved some renovation work on the Villa, which stretched far beyond his tenure.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/16/i-sometimes-miss-my-way-in-aso-villa-says-buhari/
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
stanech:
U no know road inside small aso rock one dey u go lost for inside that place. Mumu dulllard

Lets blame GEJ for that grin
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:
As an slowpoke, it is expected.

Plus his old age join sef
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Xbee007:

Man u really need to work on ur English.

Correct him and stop lashing,be a good citizen wink
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Kazrem(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Koi mora.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by jonuel1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
I wonder how some people do their reading!PMB is only trying to make us understand that the vill is to expensive to maintain;If given the opportunity he would have loved a smaller palace.....Here is a Leader who try to save cost for the Nation.

Stop switching your brain to reserve mode...if he wants to cut cost, why didn't he restrict himself to his Daura mud house rather than own properties (though lied) as presented in his sham declaration of asset?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by stanech: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Lets blame GEJ for that grin

Yea we should he didn't put enough signs in the palace to show a clear direction.

That's what you get for voting an ancestor as president
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by merry02(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
bashydemy:
You are the dullard here, He was asked if he is now a changed man and he never respond to that, he only say he come to Government through different system. go and decode that.
remove the stick in ur eyes....he said not really
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by tommysparks: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Heluwajohnson:

Who told u aso rock has length and breath, wat is length, have ever been to aso rock before?
My brother if you think the duty of the chief of ARM staff is measure the length and breadth of His palace, Then u just be a perpetual dullard
your dullness is without comprehension, no wonder u can't comprehend my statement. I pity the person who gave u money for school fees, it would have been better to throw the money into river Niger or river benue.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
All you brainless_r£+arded PDP_minions, the president was only trying to make us understand how big the ASO VILLA is... I know foreigners would understand the president's statement there buh becox of the kind of english and backward way of reasoning, you wouldn't relate to that.. Remember most of us here don't know what the ASO VILLA is like.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by kayor62: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
stanech:
U r a frustrated dog, u'v already missed ur way, u r destroying urself and d future of ur unborn children for abusing an old man who can father ur father and who his purpose of coming into gov't is to make ur father land better. Ur problem is tht ur corrupt nature doesn't allow u to appreciate people of integrity becos he blocks ur ways from looting our treasuries. U shall receive ur reward for abusing inocent PMB.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by jaybee(f): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Liar... Rather you're pained that the dull'ard is being insulted. He's not exempted from our lampooning. Get used to it

SO WHAT IS THE GAIN IN INSULTING SOMEONE WHO IS DOING HIS THING AND OBLIVIOUS OF THE "INSULT"?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by jaybee(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
jaybee:

SO WHAT IS THE GAIN IN INSULTING SOMEONE WHO IS DOING HIS THING AND COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS OF THE SUPPOSED "INSULT"?
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by bofoy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
kayor62:

U r a frustrated dog, u'v already missed ur way, u r destroying urself and d future of ur unborn children for abusing an old man who can father ur father and who his purpose of coming into gov't is to make ur father land better. Ur problem is tht ur corrupt nature doesn't allow u to appreciate people of integrity becos he blocks ur ways from looting our treasuries. U shall receive ur reward for abusing inocent PMB.
u are useless as well if he knew old age will limit his performance why contest for the post let him keep disgracing him himself
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
stickncarrot:
As an slowpoke,

my dear, pls join the closest adult education centre.

Ur diction is terrible
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by paix(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
I suggest he should have a tracking device attached to him so that our presido will not go missing.
Re: I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari by wazobiacome: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
He's just being hyperbolical about the ostentatious of Aso villa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.