Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production (5392 Views)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Reviving Enugu State's Coal Production / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by asha80(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

From dilapidated mines or where? Of course we will exploit your coal...wait we are coming grin
did you look at the owner of the company? Who is we? NegronNts read

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

According to the news report, Geo-scientists have identified 196 million metric tonnes of coal reserves in Edo State, compared to 49 million in Enugu.

Edo State now has surpassed and quadrupled (4x) Enugu's coal capacity.

We rely on scientific FIGURES and not biased stories from a grave-digger.

have they told you they have started mining it?
na if they start we will know if it will still remain this actual figure and others will be on reserve or mining the whole thing...
do you know how many millions metrics of coal that is on reserve in Enugu...
leave blind argument mr hypocrite and face reality

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
menabadoo:
this one no be figure thing, when travelling from enugu to port Harcourt, you will see coal on the road with your korokoro eyes.

The coal in enugu is so enormous that digging borehole is a problem, even when you get to see water when digging well, you will have to isolate lot of coal deposit.

These people don't know what they are saying, is it not the same Edo I go to almost everyday?
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Why are the Igbos having headache over coal deposit found in Edo state?

Bare arrogance and jealousy my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by spanishkid(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
what else? jealousy. they are pained. they know they have nothing to offer. the only way they try to look good is to attack other tribes verbally. edo and igbo are not mates cos they are inferior.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Stop embarrassing yourself ILLITERATE grin

Non-reportable and not reported mean different things.

Non reportable means the 111 million does not meet the requirements to be classified as commercially exploitable coal which is why it was separated from the 49 million in the first place.

Limit your OSU logic to wherever you've been banished to.
lolz, abokii logic. I don't die

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

have they told you they have started mining it?
na if they start we will know if it will still remain this actual figure and others will be on reserve or mining the whole thing...
do you know how many millions metrics of coal that is on reserve in Enugu...

leave blind argument mr hypocrite and face reality

Do you even know what resource reserves mean? grin

...And your brother says northerners have educational challenges grin, between you and him I'm convinced poor education is an epidemic in the East, no wonder you are champions of exam malpractices.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by basilo101: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Lmfao.. Overtake Enugu? they can find 10% of wat enugu has anywia in Nigeria. when oil is exhausted, Niger delta will kw hw foolish they have been all this while

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by shiffynaani(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
menabadoo:
blame your shameless govt for the dilapidated mines. The federal govt is supposed to be in charge of resources exploitation. When it comes to coal, just leave it for enugu, no other state can contest.

Can you now see you are a foooooool?
with due respect,you are a f00l. U claimed to be defending mr 'stealing is not corruption' and yet you are embarrassing yourself here.jona was there for six good years,he could not point to anything tangible talkless refurbishing dilapitated mines.And that is your president that works o and thus deserve a second term.
No wonder,only f00l defends a fellow f00l

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
asha80:
did you look at the owner of the company? Who is we? NegronNts read

Which mines are you mining from? Negro think

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by badnature: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
the Zoo government think by mining coal in enugu the will be doing favor to igbos that were supposed to be held down at all cost.the should even leave it for us because when we get biafra we will use it for the benefit of biafra

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by spanishkid(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
basilo101:
Lmfao.. Overtake Enugu? they can find 10% of wat enugu has anywia in Nigeria. when oil is exhausted, Niger delta will kw hw foolish they have been all this while
shut up and face front. enugu my foot. no be that rotten state? do you want to compare edo with any state from your cursed region?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Which Igbo people are having headache over Coal deposit found in Edo? Who else tribalized the thread if not your Yoruba brother Quota system undecided

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by CSTR2: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Look at how bigot from Southwest created a thread for bigotry.
Congratulations to the edo state.
I hope your coal gives you prosperity in your Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by asha80(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Which mines are you mining from? Negro think
I see that you just want to argue..feel free if it makes sleep well

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by spanishkid(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2015
badnature:
the Zoo government think by mining coal in enugu the will be doing favor to igbos that were supposed to be held down at all cost.the should even leave it for us because when we get biafra we will use it for the benefit of biafra
see this mumu. which bloody mine are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2015
shiffynaani:
with due respect,you are a f00l. U claimed to be defending mr 'stealing is not corruption' and yet you are embarrassing yourself here.jona was there for six good years,he could not point to anything tangible talkless refurbishing dilapitated mines.And that is your president that works o and thus deserve a second term.
No wonder,only f00l defends a fellow f00l
Jonathan is as foolish as buhari and any Yoruba man, who told you I'm defending anything from this failed country.

Thanks for being the fooool here.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by CSTR2: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
shut up and face front. enugu my foot. no be that rotten state? do you want to compare edo with any state from your cursed region?
You are a fool.
In a million years, edo state will never be in the same level with enugu in every strata of development.
This is not the 1700s.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by CSTR2: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Enugu's coal is enough to power the old entire eastern region singlehandly.
And that is enough for me.
Coal discovered elsewhere does not concern us.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by basilo101: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
Lol, every low lifer now upgrade their inferior self insulting igbos

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
the same Edo I know?

Yorubas must be cursed.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by CSTR2: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2015
basilo101:

Of course, that is the sum-total of their existence.
Trying to stand up to the bigger boys.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2015
CSTR2:
Look at how bigot from Southwest created a thread for bigotry.
Congratulations to the edo state.
I hope your coal gives you prosperity in your Nigeria.

I'm surprised my Igbo brothers can't see through these treacherous and hateful Yoruba people. Both the OP and Quota system are both hateful Yorubas who go around causing confusion.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Do you even know what resource reserves mean? grin

...And your brother says northerners have educational challenges grin, between you and him I'm convinced poor education is an epidemic in the East, no wonder you are champions of exam malpractices.

epidemic can now qualify education you say?
am really disappointed in the so called sufferisiticated Yoruba people in South West.

stack illiterates

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by spanishkid(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a fool.
In a million years, edo state will never be in the same level with enugu in every strata of development.
This is not the 1700s.
hahaha. edo and enugu? comparing both is like comparing light and darkness na of which enugu is the darkness.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2015
asha80:
I see that you just want to argue..feel free if it makes sleep well

The Enugu mines are now dilapidated, non-functional and unproductive. That's been my point from the first post, you are the one that has been arguing.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/coal-mining-fg-destroyed-enugu-money-spinning-empire/

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by asha80(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The Enugu mines are now dilapidated, non-functional and unproductive. That's my point from the first post, you are the one that has been arguing.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/coal-mining-fg-destroyed-enugu-money-spinning-empire/

I repeat feel free to argue as far as it helps you sleep well at night

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by CSTR2: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
hahaha. edo and enugu? comparing both is like comparing light and darkness na of which enugu is the darkness.
You must high on crack.
There is no SW state that compares to enugu let alone the ancient edo state.
I am sure there is a booming thread on enugu's development, create one for edo state and let us see.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by basilo101: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
what else? jealousy. they are pained. they know they have nothing to offer. the only way they try to look good is to attack other tribes verbally. edo and igbo are not mates cos they are inferior.
who else is inferior than someone who dig old news and gives it a fake sensational headline . Edo has more coal the the whole universe

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2015
winniz:

I'm surprised my Igbo brothers can't see through these treacherous and hateful Yoruba people. Both the OP and Quota system are both hateful Yorubas who go around causing confusion.
something tells me Quotasystem is the same as op. He opened the thread and jumped at making the first comment.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

epidemic can now qualify education you say?
am really disappointed in the so called sufferisiticated Yoruba people in South West.

stack illiterates

Lord have mercy shocked.

First of all its STARK not stack...you illiterate nitwit.

... and the above shows that illiteracy has assumed epidemic proportions in your locality.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2015
basilo101:

Ignore those hateful, insecure Yoruba Bigots, those despicable Yoruba Cowards always hide under other ethnic group to always fight Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Proves That President Buhari Is A Master Of Deceit / Osibanjo May Take Over As Mr President Becomes Weaker(picture) / Review Of Nigeria Fire Safety Policy Will Advance Economic Development"- CG Lima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.