Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production (5391 Views)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Reviving Enugu State's Coal Production / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by basilo101: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The Enugu mines are now dilapidated, non-functional and unproductive. That's my point from the first post, you are the one that has been arguing.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/coal-mining-fg-destroyed-enugu-money-spinning-empire/

are u not a big foo.l, does the fact that it is not being mined translate to no more coals? Again, didn't u see wia it said FG destroyed it, have u now accepted dat its the fault of FG as opposed to ur earlier argument?
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
asha80:
I repeat feel free to argue as far as it helps you sleep well at night

I'm glad you get the point.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Lord have mercy shocked.

First of all its STARK not stack...you illiterate nitwit.

... and the above shows that illiteracy has assumed epidemic proportions in your locality.

still making the same mistakes...
you claim you are good in English language...
yet you can't fault your mistakes too...

hypocrite
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by asha80(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I'm glad you get the point.
I get your internet masturbation
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by backtosender: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
hahaha. edo and enugu? comparing both is like comparing light and darkness na of which enugu is the darkness.
hahahaha common poor witchcraft juju under develop place/village as Edo compare to enugu is a big big joke you cant compare the two enugu saw civilization when edo people where drinking human blood in ogboni cult......

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by QuotaSystem: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2015
basilo101:

are u not a big foo.l, does the fact that it is not being mined translate to no more coals? Again, didn't u see wia it said FG destroyed it, have u now accepted dat its the fault of FG as opposed to ur earlier argument?

Who cares? If you were not political illiterates and infants at basic strategy would you constantly be the victim? As it is those mines have NO hope of being revived for another 8 years based on your myopic politics yet again.

That's been my point since my first post, it seems you and asha80 need to comprehend before quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
menabadoo:
something tells me Quotasystem is the same as op. He opened the thread and jumped at making the first comment.

It's possible, The OP Spanish kid is a hateful Yoruba Iddiot that was busted here, so you lots should stop falling for the tricks of those Yoruba chameleons.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by CSTR2: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The Enugu mines are now dilapidated, non-functional and unproductive. That's my point from the first post, you are the one that has been arguing.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/coal-mining-fg-destroyed-enugu-money-spinning-empire/

There are no functioning mines in Nigeria thanks to your FG.
Anyway, it is a blessing in disguise, as it ensures the availability of coal for the future generations, instead of it being mined by parasites.
Don't worry, when the time comes, we will develop it.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
backtosender:
hahahaha common poor witchcraft juju under develop place/village as Edo compare to enugu is a big big joke you cant compare the two enugu saw civilization when edo people where drinking human blood in ogboni cult......

Stop arguing with that Yoruba scum. Spanish kid is not Edo but a disgusting Yoruba Coward.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Armaggedon: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
This south wasted nigerians called yoloba pple dont have job o
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by bokohalal(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Na wao!
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by spanishkid(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2015
winniz:

It's possible, The OP Spanish kid is a hateful Yoruba Iddiot that was busted here, so you lots should stop falling for the tricks of those Yoruba chameleons.
an average igbo man is a fool that is why everyone to him is yoruba. you will soon die i promise you. this time from my own gun not that of the nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by pazienza(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Why must Edo folks and their Yoruba cousins drag Ndiigbo into their mess all the time? Why?

Of what relevance is the coal discovered in Edo to Enugu coal reserves? Of what relevance is the Russian coal reserves to Edo coal reserves?

Edo has found Coal? Good news, now they can share the proceeds with their Yoruba and Arewa brothers in their future Islamic republic of Arewa-Oduanistan.

Good news for all.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by pazienza(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2015
basilo101:

Pay no mind to Yoruba and their propaganda,until Edo starts bringing out the coal and we see them, this news emanating from Edolands must be taken with a pinch of salt.

After all, we were told years ago that Lagos now has millions of reserves of crude oil, till date no single crude oil has come from there, even though we know that Lagos state government is broke and would be quick to cash in, if truly there was any crude oil there.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/oil-discovered-in-lagos/

Enugu is a proven coal city with decades of active coal production and identifiable reserve as a proof.

Edo coal production and reserves as of the moment, only exists like all things from SW of Nigeria, on the pages of Newspapers. Don't be surprised if this is all but a propaganda, nothing is beyond these people, spreading of falsehoods is their forte.

This is the reality and the true state of things.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by shiffynaani(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2015
menabadoo:
Jonathan is as foolish as buhari and any Yoruba man, who told you I'm defending anything from this failed country.

Thanks for being the fooool here.
...only a f00l defends a fellow foool. Son of Biafra:-D
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by pazienza(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2015
[b] Paul Anber's essay "Modernization and Political Disintegration: Nigeria and the Ibos" published in the journal of Modern African Studies vol. 5, No 2 (Sep, 1967) 163-179. See pp 171-172 for excerpt:
" '' A system of Universal primary education was introduced in Eastern Nigeria in 1953, though the mission schools had already prospered in the Region long before then. Despite the fact that there was a requirement for limited contributory fees, education continued to be very much in demand. Even at the time when universal primary education was first introduced, the percentage of the population over seven years of age who were literate was higher in the East than in any other Region: East, 10.6 per cent; West 9.5 percent; North, 0.9 percent. Since 1959, the East has had more teachers and pupils than any other area of the country, with the heaviest emphasis on primary education. Figures for elementary and secondary education indicate that the approximate ratio of teachers to population in 1963 was 1 to every 1,500 in the East, 1 to every 2,500 in th West, and 1 for every 10,000 in the north. Other statistical data reveal how rapidly the standard of living rose among Ibos. The East had the most extensive hospital facilities in the country by 1965, the largest regional production of electricity in the country by 1954, and the greatest number of vehicle registrations by 1963. The economic orientation of the Ibos was also reflected through membership of credit associations:in 1963 the East had 68,220 individual members, the west 5,776, and the north a mere 2,407." ''... His source was the Annual Abstract of Statistics ( Federal Office of Statistics, Lagos, 1965) [/b]

Above are the things we achieved with Enugu coal reserves before the war, we had the best electricity in the entire country, thanks to our coal power plant at Oji river.

In Biafra, we can do this again, we can achieve uninterrupted 24hours power supply just with our coal alone, not to talk of our natural gas reserve.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2015
[s][/s]spanishkid:
an average igbo man is a fool that is why everyone to him is yoruba. you will soon die i promise you. this time from my own gun not that of the nigerian army.[s][/s]

Shut up this Yoloba pig, Why won't you deny your worthless self Mulattoclarro? Your moniker Mulattoclarro was busted here as a hateful Yoloba Coward that you are...only for you cretin to deactivate that account then later came back with Spanish kid handle.
You will be the person to die soon and rot away iddiot!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Dreambeat: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
I don't think any state has more coal deposit than Enugu.In Enugu,while digging bore hole you will meet coal

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by spanishkid(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2015
winniz:

Shut up this Yoloba pig, Why won't you deny your worthless self Mulattoclarro? Your moniker Mulattoclarro was busted here as a hateful Yoloba Coward that you are...only for you cretin to deactivate that account then later came back with Spanish kid handle.
You will be the person to die soon and rot away iddiot!
hahahha. im no mulattoclaro. so you can be this pained? now i see how difficult it is been igbo. you igbos are a disease.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by winniz: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
[s][/s]spanishkid:
hahahha. im no mulattoclaro. so you can be this pained? now i see how difficult it is been igbo. you igbos are a disease. [s][/s]

Mulattoclarro, pained over what undecided Why would I be pained over a Cowardly, lying Yoloba scum like you, The Devilish and Treacherous lots are You Yolobas.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Macelliot(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
spanishkid:
what else? jealousy. they are pained. they know they have nothing to offer. the only way they try to look good is to attack other tribes verbally. edo and igbo are not mates cos they are inferior.
Mumu!
Certainly, A yoruba opened this to accomplish is divide and rule tactics...

Edo is a state, Igbo is a Nation..
You see how confused you are?
Edo comprises of bini, Ishan, Igbanke-IKA(Igbo) e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
jealousy will kill some ppl because Enugu's coal deposit. Funny and unreliable source. They should try harder in their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
jealousy will kill some ppl because Enugu's coal deposit. Funny and unreliable source. They should try harder in their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
The Ebonyi State Government seems bent on discovering its potentialities. The 15- year old state has been through hurdles of infancy, grooming and now at adolescence. It has been one of the lowest economically rated states, but it might be gearing towards saying ‘never again’. The states of the nation live as beggars – arms stretched towards Abuja for the monthly stipend that keeps them going. But today, the state has resolved to create new avenues that would lift its standing and possibly place it on a pedestal of economic self-reliance. The state is not known to be one of the heavyweights of the nation but the government says it is just in misrepresentation of facts. “The real and actual facts are rather the opposite of what Ebonyi is known for. The state is an economic hotbed with the natural endowments that dot the entire landscape. There is hardly any state in the nation that equals Ebonyi in natural resources. I can talk with full assurance and all vehemence that Ebonyi is naturally the richest state in the nation. There are over 25 solid minerals in the state at commercial quantity that wait to be explored.” In a chat with Saturday Sun, the state Commissioner for Cement Production and Minerals Development, Prince Sunny Ugwuocha, sounded upbeat that the state has found its economic bearing and will soon be on the cruise for financial independence. The ministry he heads is a new one, and he said the reason the governor, Chief Martin Elechi created it is to make sure the policy of solid minerals development in the state gets full and unimpeded impetus. “With the elaborate plans I was briefed of by Governor Elechi, there is serious business about to commence here in the state. The governor has clear ideas on how to leverage the natural potentials of the state to grow strong internal economy for the state. And in pursuit of such goals, you naturally start from the most available incentives you have. The notion that Ebonyi is a weak and poor state is just in conjecture. The state in history has endowments and those are the things the state governor wants to develop. The ministry I head is new and just created. That is why I have always seen my duty as extraordinary and tasking. But I might think he knows what he wants by sending me there. I have been a technical person all my career years, and coming from the private sector as an employer of labour who has weathered the economic rough terrain of Nigeria on my own, I have every expectation of a bright weather ahead. The governor has given and repeatedly emphasised to me his resolve to make the state stand out by developing the mineral resources. Out of ignorance or because the people never applied their priorities right, the state has been seen over time economically poor and backward. While people say this, they forget that Nigercem, that unbeatable cement plant, the largest Nigeria had for over 40 unbroken years is located in the present Ebonyi State. Anything structure you can remember in the eastern part of Nigeria was built with cement from Nkalagu (Nigercem) The Niger Bridge at Onitsha, the city of Enugu, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Calabar and beyond with the structures that make them were built with cement from Nigercem. It was unbeatable. And ironically, the limestone and gypsum that ran the cement plant were mined in the state. I assure you factually that the seams have not been exhausted. The two principal raw materials are still lying idle and dormant there waiting to be tapped. In fact, in addition to the gypsum find that kept Nigercem going, another deposit has been found in Edda and Azu Inyaba in Izzi. The data available in my office is that there are well over 25 solid minerals in commercial quantity in the state ready for extraction. In places like Enyigba, there is granite, gold and lead and the people know there are there as the federal government had in the past issued mining rights to people.” Before Elechi created a full ministry of minerals development, there had been a sub ministry of solid minerals headed by a special adviser. In about 2008, Dr. Ifeanyi Ikeh was in charge of the portfolio, and he had something akin to a geology lab replete with a display of an array of minerals samples obtained from the mines in the state. The day Saturday Sun visited his office in Abakaliki in February 2008, he studiously showed the reporter round. The issue today which Prince Ugwuocha champions has been the case in the past, but he assures that the intention is clearer and more serious today – it is to woo investors and miners to the state to tap the resources and keep the state busy. “The procedure is easy and we want to implement it now. My duty is to work out the modality set by the governor – to scout for investors in the sector who will build their base in the state, extract the minerals and put them into use. Through that, there would be employment for idle hands and the state’s economy will be enriched. In the past there had been arrangements that never actually got much success where investors came and left thereafter. We have a better arrangement now. The governor has spelt out what the state wants and he has made sure all the incentives that never existed before are in place now with the full compliments of the new ministry. I have an obligation to nurture it into growth, and that is why we urge investors to come. Just get in touch with the local community, indicate what you want and consult our office, we are there to make sure the processes of getting the licence in Abuja to mine is made easy for such investor. My office would do everything possible to facilitate easy and short procedure so that the investor can move into the site immediately. My promise from the mandate I have from the chief executives is that there would be no bottlenecks. I will oversee most of the processes to make sure it works, and fast too. We want the Nigercem revived or an alternative plant built, and the governor made that very clear. We want more cement plants and we want miners to tap the limestone and gypsum. I remember very well reading in your paper in March this year the abandoned or neglected oil finds in South East Nigeria. One of the finds is in Edda, here in the state and your records which my office can attest as authentic has it that the Edda oil is the oldest in Nigeria. There is no dispute about it. These endowments have been lying idle for a long time, we want them tapped and the state developed.” The commissioner said the present move would be the culmination of past efforts by the state government to take this decisive step of exposing the mineral resource base of the state by creating a full ministry to handle the task. It had in the past done some number of things in this direction right from the days of Governor Sam Egwu who also had an adviser on solid minerals. A good instance is the invitation of Chinese and Canadian experts in about 2007 that brought in equipment and manpower to aid in exploration and detection of the minerals in the state. One of the few well-explored solid minerals in the state are granite and bitumen. The Crushed Rocks Company has been old in Ishiagu. With some other extraction companies, the state had in the past been reaping some gold from this solid endowment. It got heightened when some four years ago the giant Julius Berger discovered an endless seam of granite at Akpoha along the Abakaliki-Afikpo road. The company with its heavy machines has been tearing and searing the land surface and tens of truck-load of granite leave the quarry everyday. It is also the same in the Abakaliki metropolis where smaller granite mines are busy all year round extracting and crushing rocks for use in construction all over the east of the nation. If Prince Ugwuocha’s ministry gets its acts right and with the right incentives, the state, with the higher aim of the governor, may be on the verge of better economic pedestal through minerals development and the cement production rave it targets.

1 Like

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by ezeagu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
winniz:

Ignore those hateful, insecure Yoruba Bigots, those despicable Yoruba Cowards always hide under other ethnic group to always fight Igbos.

Please, let's not shy away from pertinent questions by calling everybody "Yoruba", and let's not pretend it's only some Yoruba people that have the ability to dislike Igbo people. The truth is Edo State can overtake Enugu's coal output even if Enugu has more coal deposits (which it does). It's simple, Malaysia outputs more palm oil than Nigeria despite the fact that the species probably comes from Nigeria or West Africa:

"In the 1960s, research and development (R&grin) in oil palm breeding began to expand after Malaysia's Department of Agriculture established an exchange program with West African economies and four private plantations formed the Oil Palm Genetics Laboratory.[13] The Malaysian government also established Kolej Serdang, which became the Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) in the 1970s to train agricultural and agroindustrial engineers and agribusiness graduates to conduct research in the field."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_oil_production_in_Malaysia

Arguing that Edo State cannot overtake Enugu is simply digging our heads in the sand because Enugu's coal mines are definitely dilapidated and abandoned.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by tpiander: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
finniblinks:
The Ebonyi State Government seems bent
on discovering its potentialities. The 15-
year old state has been through hurdles of
infancy, grooming and now at adolescence.
It has been one of the lowest economically
rated states, but it might be gearing
towards saying ‘never again’.
The states of the nation live as beggars –
arms stretched towards Abuja for the
monthly stipend that keeps them going. But
today, the state has resolved to create new
avenues that would lift its standing and
possibly place it on a pedestal of economic
self-reliance.
The state is not known to be one of the
heavyweights of the nation but the
government says it is just in
misrepresentation of facts. “The real and
actual facts are rather the opposite of what
Ebonyi is known for. The state is an
economic hotbed with the natural
endowments that dot the entire landscape.
There is hardly any state in the nation that
equals Ebonyi in natural resources. I can talk
with full assurance and all vehemence that
Ebonyi is naturally the richest state in the
nation. There are over 25 solid minerals in
the state at commercial quantity that wait to
be explored.”
In a chat with Saturday Sun, the state
Commissioner for Cement Production and
Minerals Development, Prince Sunny
Ugwuocha, sounded upbeat that the state
has found its economic bearing and will
soon be on the cruise for financial
independence. The ministry he heads is a
new one, and he said the reason the
governor, Chief Martin Elechi created it is to
make sure the policy of solid minerals
development in the state gets full and
unimpeded impetus.
“With the elaborate plans I was briefed of
by Governor Elechi, there is serious
business about to commence here in the
state. The governor has clear ideas on how
to leverage the natural potentials of the
state to grow strong internal economy for
the state. And in pursuit of such goals, you
naturally start from the most available
incentives you have. The notion that Ebonyi
is a weak and poor state is just in
conjecture. The state in history has
endowments and those are the things the
state governor wants to develop. The
ministry I head is new and just created. That
is why I have always seen my duty as
extraordinary and tasking. But I might think
he knows what he wants by sending me
there. I have been a technical person all my
career years, and coming from the private
sector as an employer of labour who has
weathered the economic rough terrain of
Nigeria on my own, I have every
expectation of a bright weather ahead. The
governor has given and repeatedly
emphasised to me his resolve to make the
state stand out by developing the mineral
resources.
Out of ignorance or because the people
never applied their priorities right, the state
has been seen over time economically poor
and backward. While people say this, they
forget that Nigercem, that unbeatable
cement plant, the largest Nigeria had for
over 40 unbroken years is located in the
present Ebonyi State. Anything structure
you can remember in the eastern part of
Nigeria was built with cement from Nkalagu
(Nigercem) The Niger Bridge at Onitsha, the
city of Enugu, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Owerri,
Port Harcourt, Calabar and beyond with the
structures that make them were built with
cement from Nigercem. It was unbeatable.
And ironically, the limestone and gypsum
that ran the cement plant were mined in the
state. I assure you factually that the seams
have not been exhausted. The two principal
raw materials are still lying idle and dormant
there waiting to be tapped. In fact, in
addition to the gypsum find that kept
Nigercem going, another deposit has been
found in Edda and Azu Inyaba in Izzi. The
data available in my office is that there are
well over 25 solid minerals in commercial
quantity in the state ready for extraction.
In places like Enyigba, there is granite, gold
and lead and the people know there are
there as the federal government had in the
past issued mining rights to people.”
Before Elechi created a full ministry of
minerals development, there had been a sub
ministry of solid minerals headed by a
special adviser. In about 2008, Dr. Ifeanyi
Ikeh was in charge of the portfolio, and he
had something akin to a geology lab replete
with a display of an array of minerals
samples obtained from the mines in the
state. The day Saturday Sun visited his
office in Abakaliki in February 2008, he
studiously showed the reporter round.
The issue today which Prince Ugwuocha
champions has been the case in the past,
but he assures that the intention is clearer
and more serious today – it is to woo
investors and miners to the state to tap the
resources and keep the state busy.
“The procedure is easy and we want to
implement it now. My duty is to work out
the modality set by the governor – to scout
for investors in the sector who will build
their base in the state, extract the minerals
and put them into use. Through that, there
would be employment for idle hands and
the state’s economy will be enriched. In the
past there had been arrangements that
never actually got much success where
investors came and left thereafter. We have
a better arrangement now.
The governor has spelt out what the state
wants and he has made sure all the
incentives that never existed before are in
place now with the full compliments of the
new ministry. I have an obligation to
nurture it into growth, and that is why we
urge investors to come. Just get in touch
with the local community, indicate what you
want and consult our office, we are there to
make sure the processes of getting the
licence in Abuja to mine is made easy for
such investor. My office would do
everything possible to facilitate easy and
short procedure so that the investor can
move into the site immediately. My promise
from the mandate I have from the chief
executives is that there would be no
bottlenecks. I will oversee most of the
processes to make sure it works, and fast
too.
We want the Nigercem revived or an
alternative plant built, and the governor
made that very clear. We want more cement
plants and we want miners to tap the
limestone and gypsum.
I remember very well reading in your paper
in March this year the abandoned or
neglected oil finds in South East Nigeria. One
of the finds is in Edda, here in the state and
your records which my office can attest as
authentic has it that the Edda oil is the
oldest in Nigeria. There is no dispute about
it. These endowments have been lying idle
for a long time, we want them tapped and
the state developed.”
The commissioner said the present move
would be the culmination of past efforts by
the state government to take this decisive
step of exposing the mineral resource base
of the state by creating a full ministry to
handle the task. It had in the past done
some number of things in this direction
right from the days of Governor Sam Egwu
who also had an adviser on solid minerals. A
good instance is the invitation of Chinese
and Canadian experts in about 2007 that
brought in equipment and manpower to aid
in exploration and detection of the minerals
in the state.
One of the few well-explored solid minerals
in the state are granite and bitumen. The
Crushed Rocks Company has been old in
Ishiagu. With some other extraction
companies, the state had in the past been
reaping some gold from this solid
endowment. It got heightened when some
four years ago the giant Julius Berger
discovered an endless seam of granite at
Akpoha along the Abakaliki-Afikpo road. The
company with its heavy machines has been
tearing and searing the land surface and
tens of truck-load of granite leave the
quarry everyday. It is also the same in the
Abakaliki metropolis where smaller granite
mines are busy all year round extracting
and crushing rocks for use in construction
all over the east of the nation.
If Prince Ugwuocha’s ministry gets its acts
right and with the right incentives, the state,
with the higher aim of the governor, may
be on the verge of better economic pedestal
through minerals development and the
cement production rave it targets.
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
an average igbo man is a fool that is why everyone to him is yoruba. you will soon die i promise you. this time from my own gun not that of the nigerian army.

oduduwa fell from the sky and form yoloba, is that true
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
hahahha. im no mulattoclaro. so you can be this pained? now i see how difficult it is been igbo. you igbos are a disease.

oduduwa is an out-cast from benin, is that so
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by Armaggedon: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
How far with the propaganda project?
Re: Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production by EastisBae: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
QuotaSystem:
When last did Enugu produce any coal with its dilapidated mines? The SE myopic politics does not help their economics but they are too blind and consumed by hate to realize it.

Quota system olodo, who is still talking about a dirty fossil fuel like coal when gas is in excess across Igboland?

You have worse myopic leaders that's why your region is rotten and can't be compared to Igboland that has the best developmental indices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osibanjo May Take Over As Mr President Becomes Weaker(picture) / Imo LG Election To Hold Saturday – ISIEC Chairman / Osun Election Finally Rigged In Favour Of Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.