Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts (2911 Views)

Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by lillan042(f): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by chachanga: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai, see aunty of death, crazy house-help shocked?!

Contrary to what many dude's assume in the teenage phallic fantasies, the maid just put a damaging spin on that little kid's worldview; that kid's gonna need some serious counseling!

Meanwhile, she deserves whatever's coming to her! lipsrsealed
because, instead of corrupting that poor kid, she could've taken her konji to Adamu the Gateman, to shine her congo well well for her undecided!

what's it with all these extreme kolomental sex-weirdness people are now pulling on minors nowadays sef?

jonaifame22:
This is good news!
chairman, how d news take dey good?
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is good news!
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by Rtopzy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
She no try, Dats really bad
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Urrg!!! Disgusting piece of shít!
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
wow... looks good
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by chigoizie7(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is not good @ all.

But, this is when u think that ladies don't "abuse" young boys.

If this same boy were to join Nairaland in some 20yrs time and then create a thread on. "How I was abused by our house help".

Many people here will call him all sorts of derogatory names, even a liar sef.
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by wittyt98(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
picture of the boy licking the puzzy or adonbelivit angry angry

Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by McBrooklyn(m): 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol, A pûssy that will be as black as a some politician sins . . . Smh!!! angry

Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by Ichel: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
chigoizie7:
This is not good @ all.

But, this is when u think that ladies don't "abuse" young boys.

If this same boy were to join Nairaland in some 20yrs time and then create a thread on. "How I was abused by our house help".

Many people here will call him all sorts of derogatory names, even a liar sef.
so true. Had a similar exprience back then, till thisday, nobody believe the story.
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 16, 2016
see d ugly gal fa
Re: Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts by chigoizie7(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Ichel:

so true. Had a similar exprience back then, till thisday, nobody believe the story.

Lolz, I said that because I have been there, actually, as a teen.

Till today, no one believed it. Except my aunt, whose friend was the abuser.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night / 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.