Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. (2296 Views)

Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures / Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Obaseki, APC / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by PROPHETmichael: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
The Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Tribunal sitting in Abuja, Thursday, asked the Peoples Democratic Party to immediately evacuate from the court registry seven bags containing Incident Form the party brought to the tribunal, since they have failed to tender them as exhibit before the tribunal.

The tribunal said there was no space in its registry to keep the bags. The order came just as INEC abandoned its defence at the tribunal after calling only four witnesses.

The bags containing the incident forms were brought to the election tribunal on September 10, 2015 as part of the respondents’ evidences to sustain their argument that governorship election took place in Akwa Ibom State, and that Udom Emmanuel of PDP won the election. But PDP surprisingly failed to tender them as exhibits before the tribunal.

Think Akwa Ibom! gathered that hundreds of thousands of incident forms were manufactured by the corrupt INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) for Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Austin Okojie after the April 11, 2015 Akwa Ibom governorship election to cover up for the massive difference between the total number of accredited voters as recorded by the Card Reader and the fraudulent votes that was declared.

The tribunal has adjourned to October 8, 2015 for the adoption of written addresses.

Meanwhile, submission of written addresses begins on Monday, September 21, 2015. The respondents have seven days, while the petitioners have five days to submit written addresses to the tribunal.

Source: http://thinkakwaibom..com.ng/2015/09/aibom-tribunal-orders-pdp-to-remove.html

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by rusher14: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
See you at the bitter end. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by fran6co(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Naija I hail o.....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by franchizy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
I said it over and over that there will be a re-run election in Akwa Ibom state.
I see APC taken over Akwa Ibom state.
Akpabio and his gang will be powerless to rig as they dont control the police, military and the REC will be changed.

I urge the PDP to forget Akwa Ibom and Rivers state as they messed up thete golden opportunity.

PDP were destined to win both Akwa Ibom and Rivers state without riging or violence but they choose to forcefully win.

My thoughts though.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by Odegbami1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
FRaud everywhere. I think Udom is a nice person but the medium (Jona right hand man and fellow criminal Akpabio) is the issue. They should all be kicked out. Period

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
My problem is the madness that drove Akpabio and his henchmen to rig the election, PDP / Udom would have won the election even if it was free and fair though it would have been by a far smaller number of votes.

Instead of the rumored N2bn for one person to manufacture documents why not share 10k each or even less to voters to come out and you count the vote and win squarely.

Umana / APC never stood a chance especially outside Uyo as every aspirants had mobilised their supporters and communities for PDP

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by sammyj: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is the begining of the end of the local champion former political adviser to the former clueless president. Bye bye Akpabio !!!grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by SlyIg(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rerun or no rerun,pdp Will still win Aks if d so called rerun Will be free n fare.mark my statement
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by docadams: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is an era where truth sits on the throne. Hypocrites are free to have their say.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by LoveMachine(m): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2015
That pic in the op has me rollin! grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by tuniski: 4:42am On Sep 18, 2015
franchizy:
I said it over and over that there will be a re-run election in Akwa Ibom state.
I see APC taken over Akwa Ibom state.
Akpabio and his gang will be powerless to rig as they dont control the police, military and the REC will be changed.

I urge the PDP to forget Akwa Ibom and Rivers state as they messed up thete golden opportunity.

PDP were destined to win both Akwa Ibom and Rivers state without riging or violence but they choose to forcefully win.

My thoughts though.
why do all these apc/buhari zombies just think nigerians are entirely like them? Even if buhari is inec boss and tinubu REC, apc can't win election in rivers and Akwa Ibom. In fact a new election in Imo,Edo,Osun,Oyo and Ogun even Nassarawa,plateau,benue will see APC losing. The buhari factor has cleared from peoples eyes. The scam called change in the garb of fraud termed APC is there for all to see.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by Favourcharles23(f): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2015
only in PDP controlled states do we hear of tribunal.... PDP na only you waka come?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. by blackmantis: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2015
ITbomb:
My problem is the madness that drove Akpabio and his henchmen to rig the election, PDP / Udom would have won the election even if it was free and fair though it would have been by a far smaller number of votes.

Instead of the rumored N2bn for one person to manufacture documents why not share 10k each or even less to voters to come out and you count the vote and win squarely.

Umana / APC never stood a chance especially outside Uyo as every aspirants had mobilised their supporters and communities for PDP

The APC stood no chance in Akwa Ibom without any inducement pdp would have won but they choose to rig mindlessly how can you beat a baby and not expect it to cry over 1million to 50000 haba!

(1) (Reply)

They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) / List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak / How I Got Scammed By A Nigerian Soldier At Total Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.