Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (9174 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by CaptPlanet(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
donTbone:
Now to play a good game with that curve...

Can you say a NO to a SHELL contract of $4,500N per month and a[b] YES [/b]to an employment in Osun state?

If the answers to my questions aint positive, then u aint obsessed with that curves enough!

#IranuAbasha

For $4,500 a month, i'll move to Chad sef
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Nimblemind(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
papawemba:
Piece of junk.

I knew her back in the days at Unilag.

She was up for the highest bidder including your humble moi.

She is such a lazy a$$ in bed.

Did her once and swore never to again because the stench outta her punny was disturbing Lucifer in abyss.

That girl was a high class olosho.

She fraternized mostly with yeyebrities including Iyanya and one other dude in Forte oil where she did her internship.

Enough written.

Interested thirsty men can pm for her contact.

Lie Mohammed, Is this your nairaland account?
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nimblemind:

Lie Mohammed, Is this your nairaland account?

LWKM
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
CaptPlanet:

For $4,500 a month, i'll move to Chad sef

LOL people funny o
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by CaptPlanet(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Sudan sef. The speed wey I go use move eh, them no go believe am.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by delishpot: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Curve 10 or which one? grin
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Well I don't appreciate obesity and looking pumped up and bloated like an exploding whale, I find very distasteful. She's just fat...
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
delishpot:
Curve 10 or which one? grin
grin
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by alexis007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Falconey, even you?......and id!at's are commenting with detestable glee.

Now with this kind of youths who are so engrossed in trivialities, tell me why Muhammadu Buhari shouldn't be the much-anticipated "leader of tomorrow"

#GerontocracyTillYouthsGetSense
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
Falconey, even you?......and id!it's are commenting as though they have hit a goldmine?

Now with this kind of youths who are so engrossed in trivialities, tell me why Muhammadu Buhari shouldn't the much-anticipated "leader of tomorrow"

#GerontocracyTillYouthsGetSense

seniorman body no be firewood.
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by alexis007(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Lame....like the man who sat near the pool of Bethsaida for 38 years.

If na HitlerGaddafi or Andyblaze, I for understand better. Abi you wan join trollers' association
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by falconey(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
Lame....like the man who sat near the pool of Bethsaida for 38 years.

If na HitlerGaddafi or Andyblaze, I for understand better. Abi you wan join trollers' association

LOL ok
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by zeongeon: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
you don't get it man...its not about clean or nit clean...what I am trying to say is she isn't the only one with such curves other girls too got dem curves and even better ......
Re: Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' by Tonydeeb(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:

dude are you sure everything is straight?

If it gets any more straight, then it's begun to bend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to make a girl squirt in 5mins / Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos) / When A Mother Decided To Find A Wife For Her Son.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.