Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,138 members, 7,867,299 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (370908 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
# Techsopt
If someone want to submit through courier is it necessary to apply for appointment before he or she can do so ?

Sure I think, you will wait for them , guess u have submitted your application receipt and passport data page on the appointment portal?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yes I have submitted delivery receipt and passport date page waiting for email, pls what do you write where they asked Contact person and number on delivery receipt.

Soraco57:

Sure I think, you will wait for them , guess u have submitted your application receipt and passport data page on the appointment portal?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Yes I have submitted delivery receipt and passport date page waiting for email, pls what do you write where they asked Contact person and number on delivery receipt.

Skip I skip, cos the sample the embassy put on their appointment portal na skip them skip am, waiting for their response too
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok but I put hotel name and hotel number there .

In printed online application where they asked place of arrival in Brazil? What should I put there ?

Soraco57:

Skip I skip, cos the sample the embassy put on their appointment portal na skip them skip am, waiting for their response too
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Ok but I put hotel name and hotel number there .

In printed online application where they asked place of arrival in Brazil? What should I put there ?

If to say u want visit person and person send invitation letter to you , I think u go put the inviter address , but if na tourist, put hotel address , other contributions are welcome too

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please, after filling the manual form and delivery receipt, should I also upload it with the other documents?
Thank you
Soraco57:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Echemb1:
Please, after filling the manual form and delivery receipt, should I also upload it with the other documents?
Thank you

Don’t know bro, what I think is important is to print the application receipt signed it and glue your passport photo, and upload it and your passport biodata page on the appointment portal and submit and you wait for further directives from embassy. All other contributions and counter welcome too.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thank you very much.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, by appointment portal, you mean the same place we uploaded our other documents (passport, itinerary, intro letter, etc) right?
Soraco57:

Don’t know bro, what I think is important is to print the application receipt signed it and glue your passport photo, and upload it and your passport biodata page on the appointment portal and submit and you wait for further directives from embassy. All other contributions and counter welcome too.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
No, there is appointment portal separate from the application portal, visit the embassy website and u will see the link there, I don’t have the link on my phone, na the appointment portal u upload the application receipt signed and the bio page of the passport ok.

Echemb1:
Thank you very much.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, by appointment portal, you mean the same place we uploaded our other documents (passport, itinerary, intro letter, etc) right?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
No there's another site where you will register for appointment thats where you will upload only deliver receipt and passport front date page .

Click it and scroll down register with your email and they will send you a password to reset your password then continue .

https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/

Echemb1:
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thank you very much
I appreciate
Gentlesoul3268:
No there's another site where you will register for appointment thats where you will upload only deliver receipt and passport front date page .

Click it and scroll down register with your email and they will send you a password to reset your password then continue .

https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aside dhl , which courier they cheaper and reliable to use send docs to the Brazilian embassy, I want they cut cost Or dhl is the only recognized courier ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by CowbellY: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Soraco57:
Aside dhl , which courier they cheaper and reliable to use send docs to the Brazilian embassy, I want they cut cost Or dhl is the only recognized courier ?

Bruh. You want to cut cost with your passport ? You want to wait 5 weeks for Nipost to deliver it ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Better use DHL worst case use FEDEX. DHL understands the process already because it is widely used for all this embassy stuff.

CowbellY:

Bruh. You want to cut cost with your passport ? You want to wait 5 weeks for Nipost to deliver it ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
hostsleek:
Better use DHL worst case use FEDEX. DHL understands the process already because it is widely used for all this embassy stuff.

GOD bless uu, dhl then
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Our application was rejected because of COVID vaccination card, so if you plan to submit without it, don't bother.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 9ine1one: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubechi2021:
Our application was rejected because of COVID vaccination card, so if you plan to submit without it, don't bother.
I thought you just submitted when did they respond so fast??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2022
9ine1one:

I thought you just submitted when did they respond so fast??

We submitted a week ago, my husband checked the site and saw it this morning.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 9ine1one: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

From the screenshot it doesn't show rejection tho it's only asking for the vaccination card... Which you can still get if you really want.. Well Let's make Nigeria great again
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
9ine1one:

From the screenshot it doesn't show rejection tho it's only asking for the vaccination card... Which you can still get if you really want.. Well Let's make Nigeria great again

Yeah I know. Maybe I didn't use the right word. We've been asked to upload it. At the time we submitted I didn't have mine. But I do now
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
I don't think you are denied Ebubechi, have you submitted your passport or gotten appointment yet? From what I'm seeing here they asking you to upload your covid19 vaccinated card

Ebubechi2021:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

I don't think you are denied Ebubechi, have you submitted your passport or gotten appointment yet? From what I'm seeing here they asking you to upload your covid19 vaccinated card

Yes! I didn't say I was denied, i said the application was rejected.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2022
so no update here from people who have submitted.. have anyone recieved there passport back or received decision on their application
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2022
So guys we just got a mail from the embassy inviting my wife for an interview. She's 3 months in already. Not showing still tho. And the interview date is for Next month April 18th.

I'll go with her also just in case they want to interview both of us.

Anybody who has been called for an interview please give tips and questions asked. And how long after the interview they got to hear from the embassy about the status of their visa.

Do they really ask if they are pregnant and also is it possible they ask applicants to do a pregnancy tests?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
why is the Brazilian embassy delaying passport, is it until our flight n hotel reservations expires, na wa oooo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2022
hostsleek:
So guys we just got a mail from the embassy inviting my wife for an interview. She's 3 months in already. Not showing still tho. And the interview date is for Next month April 18th.

Anybody who has been called for an interview please give tips and questions asked. And how long after the interview they got to hear from the embassy about the status of their visa.

Do they really ask if they are pregnant and also is it possible they ask applicants to do a pregnancy tests?

congratulation in adv, sure they will ask her about pregnancy related questions, when do u submit
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Do you submit through DHL or third part for your wife ?

hostsleek:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flight itinerary hold maximum for 3 days and that doesn't mean just to show your flight itinerary, as for hotel reservation if the embassy didn't response before the cancellation period of the hotel reservation an applicant have right to cancelled the hotel reservation at cancellation due date.

Soraco57:
why is the Brazilian embassy delaying passport, is it until our flight n hotel reservations expires, na wa oooo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amen Ohhhh .... Submitted Feb 24th.

Soraco57:

congratulation in adv, sure they will ask her about pregnancy related questions, when do u submit
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Submitted Via DHL

Gentlesoul3268:

Do you submit through DHL or third part for your wife ?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Flight itinerary hold maximum for 3 days and that doesn't mean just to show your flight itinerary, as for hotel reservation if the embassy didn't response before the cancellation period of the hotel reservation an applicant have right to cancelled the hotel reservation at cancellation due date.

Won’t it affect visa application? Let’s assume they don’t reply before hotel reservations cancels. As they take very long before they reply

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
I really wish someone can let me know what kind of questions we should be expecting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (186) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.