Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (370990 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
AskGod07:

No problem check your email

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2022
timestwo:
Please. Has anyone applied recently? My application from December 20th is not under review till date. It's under "Sit". Whatever that means.

Hello, pls any good news yet? Mine is saying the same.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good afternoon happy Sunday, May God grant our heart wishes, so since I choose courier option and my appointment na tomorrow, do I suggest I hand over my docs in person at the embassy or I can courier it ? If I decide to handover tomorrow, will they accept it from me or I should stick to courier?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is clear like day. There are three ways to send your documents. In Person, Courier and third person.

You can't select Courier and then turn up in person with your documents.

Soraco57:
Good afternoon happy Sunday, May God grant our heart wishes, so since I choose courier option and my appointment na tomorrow, do I suggest I hand over my docs in person at the embassy or I can courier it ? If I decide to handover tomorrow, will they accept it from me or I should stick to courier?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chiefholloway:
It is clear like day. There are three ways to send your documents. In Person, Courier and third person.

You can't select Courier and then turn up in person with your documents.

thanks for the input, u mean if I go there tomorrow, they won't let me in right? 1

why I said so be say tommoro na my appointment, so I fear say if I use courier it will not get there tommoro until Tuesday. so will the embassy collect it from courier since It will not arrive tommoro my appointment day.

3, suppose say na courier , does it need appointment, or person can just print receipt and send doc to the embassy without appointment
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
kindness111:

Hello, pls any good news yet? Mine is saying the same.

Mine is showing "feel"
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

Mine is showing "feel"

Feel. As in feeling or what? I didn't see any options for that on their page. it's either sent, review, approved. How come yours is saying feel?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2022
kindness111:

Feel. As in feeling or what? I didn't see any options for that on their page. it's either sent, review, approved. How come yours is saying feel?

One minute it's showing sent, the next minute it's showing feel
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

One minute it's showing sent, the next minute it's showing feel

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Ok, I think it's network error
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anorueuche97: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Good morning house, does embassy accept bank statement printed a week ago? thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Ebubechi2021 post=111430370][/quote]

Let's just hope and pray.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes they do..

Just make sure it is 6 months statement

Anorueuche97:
Good morning house, does embassy accept bank statement printed a week ago? thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lordally(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
pufframmy:
To Others, that PM me Asking how to Book Appointment i will post it here again for direction, please kindly follow the direction below

Visa application form delivery receipt

INSTRUCTIONS:
you must fill out the visa application form beforehand, which is available at https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWebInicial.jsf

to book appointment https://econsular.itamaraty.gov.br

E-consular step-by-step
1. Login
Access the e-consular System on https://econsular.itamaraty.gov.br and register with your e-mail.
Access can be done by computer, tablet, or cell phone.
2. Check your email
You will receive an email from the e-consular with a link to access the System.
Only after checking the email will you be able to proceed with the appointment.
3. Choose the service
4. Fill in the information
Fill in the requested information for the type of service you want and insert
images of the required documentation in the corresponding fields.
5. End the service
After filling out the forms, check the data and send it for validation by the Consular Authority.
6. Wait for the Consulate's response
If everything is complete and correct, the consular sector will send an email authorizing the appointment.
7. If something needs to be fixed
Correct the application by following the instructions received.
8. validated application and scheduling
When the application is validated, the consular sector will send an email with a link to
access the service agenda. Just open the link and schedule the service on the desired
date and time, according to availability. Depending on the service, you will be offered
a mail order option.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lordally(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oluwo1:
So I've been following this topic for years. 2019 I gave an agent money to process my wife's visa application because I was out of the country and I wanted everything to go smoothly but the application was declined after 3 or 4months and my wife was already heavy.
This time I decided to try myself and was granted less than 2weeks. That Mr Prince someone complained about is a crook that collected money from my friend as well and the visa is still under review since November.

Document submitted:
Itinerary letter
Letter of introduction and letter confirming that I will be responsible for my family financially.
Letter addressing that my wife was denied 2years ago.
Cac cert and memorandum for both of us
Landed property
My personal bank statement with my wife's
Covid vaccine certificate
Child's birth certificate
Marriage certificate
I'd card
Ticket and hotel reservation.

I think that's all.

We got in last night and the immigration guy didn't ask more than 1 question. Though I already filled my Travelers health declaration online. And I've also been chatting with @Techspot, he's been helpful.

Abeg I'd like to connect with more people in Sao Paulo to make this journey more easier for my family.

Thank you all.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oluwo1:
So I've been following this topic for years. 2019 I gave an agent money to process my wife's visa application because I was out of the country and I wanted everything to go smoothly but the application was declined after 3 or 4months and my wife was already heavy.
This time I decided to try myself and was granted less than 2weeks. That Mr Prince someone complained about is a crook that collected money from my friend as well and the visa is still under review since November.

Document submitted:
Itinerary letter
Letter of introduction and letter confirming that I will be responsible for my family financially.
Letter addressing that my wife was denied 2years ago.
Cac cert and memorandum for both of us
Landed property
My personal bank statement with my wife's
Covid vaccine certificate
Child's birth certificate
Marriage certificate
I'd card
Ticket and hotel reservation.

I think that's all.

We got in last night and the immigration guy didn't ask more than 1 question. Though I already filled my Travelers health declaration online. And I've also been chatting with @Techspot, he's been helpful.

Abeg I'd like to connect with more people in Sao Paulo to make this journey more easier for my family.

Thank you all.

You’re welcome to São Paulo.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lordally(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Niveakreamy89:
I am sure questions will be base on your travel history and your work. But mine was
1st question was confirming my name and he asked me to pronounce the native name which I did.
Second question- why was your American visa canceled( I explained and he laughed and also mentioned to me how they canceled his one women and her son’s visa.
Third question- where do you work?
Are you traveling alone?
Why are you traveling?
Is your job permanent?
Why are you not traveling with your children?
When do you want to travel?
How long are you staying?
Where will you be visiting?
I think those are the questions. And please note your response should be detailed oo. Not one one reply. He was with a Nigeria young man with him. And both of them did more talking than me. It was very short and brief.
I hope I am able to explain to you. I wish you good luck. Still waiting for my passport. But I know it was a successful interview.��

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lordally(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
AskGod07:

Normal documents

Bank statement of 2.3
Employment letter
Travel insurance
Covid19 vaccination
Cover letter
Family picture
Wedding cert
Itinerary
Hotel reservation
Flight itinerary

No interview

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soraco57:

thanks for the input, u mean if I go there tomorrow, they won't let me in right? 1

why I said so be say tommoro na my appointment, so I fear say if I use courier it will not get there tommoro until Tuesday. so will the embassy collect it from courier since It will not arrive tommoro my appointment day.
3, suppose say na courier , does it need appointment, or person can just print receipt and send doc to the embassy without appointment

I also have appointments tomorrow, though I sent my documents through courier with a self addressed envelope. I will go there tomorrow.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
kindness111:

I also have appointments tomorrow, though I sent my documents through courier with a self addressed envelope. I will go there tomorrow.
You where invited for an interview?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Can I go with other documents which I didn't upload online on my appointment day?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
dehiero:

You where invited for an interview?

Yes
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Can I go with other documents which I didn't upload online on my appointment day?

Yes, you can.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
kindness111:

Yes
They keep inviting people for interview but the visas are not dropping why... You're a lady right?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
V
dehiero:

They keep inviting people for interview but the visas are not dropping why... You're a lady right?

Do they call men for interview too?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
dehiero:

Yes, mine will drop oo. Maybe they want to check something lol

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Ebubechi2021 post=111430370][/quote]

@Ebubechi, how far. Any goodnews? stop checking your visa status from that site, mine was showing just 'sent' even when I've gotten appointments. Check the e-consular website to know your appointment date.
Goodluck dear.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soraco57:
V

Do they call men for interview too?
Women only
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
kindness111:

@Ebubechi, how far. Any goodnews? stop checking your visa status from that site, mine was showing just 'sent' even when I've gotten appointments. Check the e-consular website to know your appointment date.
Goodluck dear.

It's not showing anything new, just my name, in review wait for mail and erase
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
kindness111:

Goodluck dear.

Please send link let me be sure
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Ebubechi2021 post=111455573]

Please send link let me

https://econsular.itamaraty.gov.br/

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2022
kindness111:

Goodluck dear.

Appointment as in interview?? Because I choose courier service

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (186) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.