Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,720 members, 7,865,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (370669 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Thanks ... My wife is almost 4 months and not too obvious. do you think this is a problem? She will try her best to hide it. Were you showing? and was it a concern for them.

Katt247:

1st question was confirming my name and he asked me to pronounce the native name which I did.
Second question- why was your American visa canceled( I explained and he laughed and also mentioned to me how they canceled his one women and her son’s visa.
Third question- where do you work?
Are you traveling alone?
Why are you traveling?
Is your job permanent?
Why are you not traveling with your children?
When do you want to travel?
How long are you staying?
Where will you be visiting?
I think those are the questions. And please note your response should be detailed oo. Not one one reply. He was with a Nigeria young man with him. And both of them did more talking than me. It was very short and brief.
I hope I am able to explain to you. I wish you good luck.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2022
alright mine was february 1st oo

nothing till now

Katt247:

February 10th. I didn't have access to check my status online because everything from start to finish was handled by an agent.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Niveakreamy89: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
As far as she can hide it well and be comfortable so they won’t notice then she is good to go. They don’t waste time at all oo. Max 10 to 15mins she is done. Package well no shake. All the questions is about herself and her work and all. Nothing outside the box. God help all of us amen
hostsleek:
Thanks ... My wife is almost 4 months and not too obvious. do you think this is a problem? She will try her best to hide it. Were you showing? and was it a concern for them.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Katt247: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
My visa is here . Thank you Jesus. I wish everyone awaiting their good news to locate you soonest amen.

6 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
wow congrat babe how many months given, am still waiting for them oo

Katt247:
My visa is here . Thank you Jesus. I wish everyone awaiting their good news to locate you soonest amen.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Congrats and Amen ooohhh.. Abeg share light on your interview and were you showing. Did you apply for Medical or Tourism

Katt247:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
pufframmy:
wow congrat babe how many months given, am still waiting for them oo

Your ''PROCESSED VISA COLLECTION MAIL'' is coming soon.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
hostsleek:

Her own still better na. Never been confused in my life. It's the time it will take for them to approve I'm worried about. I'm hopeful
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
amen

Tope2580:

Your ''PROCESSED VISA COLLECTION MAIL'' is coming soon.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

Her own still better na. Mine is 8 months and interview is Monday. Never been confused in my life. It's the time it will take for them to approve I'm worried about. I'm hopeful

Lol. we plenty for the same page �

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Anyone with solid fact?
Which country can someone with a Brazil passport travel to without visa?

Please, I need anyone with experience to answer this. I have read that they can travel to the EU including Germany and Ireland. I read they cal also travel to the UK without visa. I am asking so I can be sure.

Thanks.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
https://www.guideconsultants.com/all-passports/brazil-passport-visa-free-countries-list-2022/

See here
Duisburg:
Anyone with solid fact?
Which country can someone with a Brazil passport travel to without visa?

Please, I need anyone with experience to answer this. I have read that they can travel to the EU including Germany and Ireland. I read they cal also travel to the UK without visa. I am asking so I can be sure.

Thanks.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Katt247:

That's goodnews, Congratulations dear. Am so happy for you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
pricelessdiva:

Lol. we plenty for the same page �

Have you done your interview?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Katt247:

Congratulations…
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
hostsleek:
https://www.guideconsultants.com/all-passports/brazil-passport-visa-free-countries-list-2022/

See here
Thank you.
I have read this as well. But I am asking if there are people with experience here. People who have travelled to the EU with their passport or know anyone who has done so.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Do you mean with Brazil PR on a Nigeria passport or after getting Brazil Passport?

You should know Traveling to the EU with a Nigeria passport requires VISA even if you have Brazil PR. To travel to the EU without a visa you have to obtain a Brazil passport and the Maximum single stay allowed is 180 days.

Duisburg:

Thank you.
I have read this as well. But I am asking if there are people with experience here. People who have travelled to the EU with their passport or know anyone who has done so.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by CowbellY: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Duisburg:

Thank you.

With a Brazilian passport, you can travel to the EU and UK visa free. I know people who have personally.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
CowbellY:

With a Brazilian passport, you can travel to the EU and UK visa free. I know people who have personally.
This is exactly what I want to know.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
hostsleek:
Do you mean with Brazil PR on a Nigeria passport or after getting Brazil Passport?

You should know Traveling to the EU with a Nigeria passport requires VISA even if you have Brazil PR. To travel to the EU without a visa you have to obtain a Brazil passport and the Maximum single stay allowed is 180 days.
Exactly, bro. Thank you so much for the clarification

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

Have you done your interview?

I haven't
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Morning, please where is the visa determined, brazil or Nigeria , thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Happy new month everyone and congratulations in advance for those that are waiting for the outcome of their applications. Please my people, I need someone coming to Brazil soon…?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Soraco57:
Morning, please where is the visa determined, brazil or Nigeria , thanks
I think Brazil.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
walex222:
Happy new month everyone and congratulations in advance for those that are waiting for the outcome of their applications. Please my people, I need someone coming to Brazil soon…?
I am coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Duisburg:

I am coming soon
Can we exchange contact? I send mail to your email
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Alexblaq: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hi guys my name is alexblaq I lives in Nigeria but I want to apply for visa please is there any Nigeria here that stay in sau palo?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Alexblaq: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
I need to start arranging my document on time please and start getting myself ready I don’t wish to apply twice ��
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Impeccable422: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Hello Everyone, thank you for contribution. I have learnt alot from this thread. I am at the point of applying but i want to ask if it’s possible and acceptable to submit my Micro-finance bank account statement. Can i use it for my application. For now, i just the microfinance account is what i use.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Impeccable422:
Hello Everyone, thank you for contribution. I have learnt alot from this thread. I am at the point of applying but i want to ask if it’s possible and acceptable to submit my Micro-finance bank account statement. Can i use it for my application. For now, i just the microfinance account is what i use.

The don't take micro finance. Don't waste your time. They will ask you to provide another bank statement.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Impeccable422: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
pricelessdiva:

The don't take micro finance. Don't waste your time. They will ask you to provide another bank statement.

Okay thank you so much. But how about i use my dad’s company statement of account in which i am a signatory to, i work in same company as the MD. Will the statement of account work for my application? I am applying with my husband and daughter as well. So will it work for our application?

Someone should please help answer this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (186) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.