Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (398755 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

Appointment as in interview?? Because I choose courier service

I don't really know what the appointment is for, i choosed courier service too. I was surprised to see appointment in my email yesterday, so i have to pick a date as they requested.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2022
I'm seeing Validated, user input needed. Please what does it mean?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2022
https://wtvbam.com/2022/03/28/brazil-health-regulator-says-time-to-ease-covid-travel-restrictions/

Some relief.. This Russia/ukriane conflict is the perfect vaccine for the covid grin
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Katt247: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hello, Please can you drop the email address you sent them an email which they responded to you. I want to do urgently sent do so too. My passport has been with them since February.

pufframmy:
i dont know if na 2 month brazil dey use do visa now oo
after 2 weeks ago seeing application Now Approved on my Page,
Mailing them for my Passport ,
i just check now again it change to Under Review .
Finger cross SHA.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good day all

Please, I received a mail with a link from the embassy and it shows user input needed on the website where you book for appointment.
Going forward, it showed I have to upload my Covid Vaccine Card (which I uploaded when filling the Visa application form)

How do I upload it on the appointment website?
Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
LOL mine too was febraury 1st oo, am giving them till next week, i will call for my passport e don do,
haba if dey dont want to give visa make dey release passport dey want to use 2 months nii
their email is consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br

Katt247:
Hello, Please can you drop the email address you sent them an email which they responded to you. I want to do urgently sent do so too. My passport has been with them since February.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please those that notarized their parental consent for their child visa application, did you pay for the 2 documents and how much was it? Pls it's urgent.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Nobody is responding to us again, nawaoo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2022
kindness111:
Please those that notarized their parental consent for their child visa application, did you pay for the 2 documents and how much was it? Pls it's urgent.

Yes 2 docs is 5k
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Iamajala:

Yes 2 docs is 5k

Good day
Please how were you able to upload your COVID Vaccine Card on the appointment website
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please guys, who’s coming to Brazil soon? I’m in Brazil, I need your assistance….thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Echemb1:

Good day
Please how were you able to upload your COVID Vaccine Card on the appointment website

You have to upload with the other documents, before printing the delivery/receipt form.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iamajala:

You have to upload with the other documents, before printing the delivery/receipt form.

Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Katt247: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello, I have received their mail to pick my passport tomorrow... *dancing*. I will update the house once i pick up.

pufframmy:
LOL mine too was febraury 1st oo, am giving them till next week, i will call for my passport e don do,
haba if dey dont want to give visa make dey release passport dey want to use 2 months nii
their email is consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
kindness111:

I don't really know what the appointment is for, i choosed courier service too. I was surprised to see appointment in my email yesterday, so i have to pick a date as they requested.

Same with us. We picked 4th though.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Katt247:

Hello, I have received their mail to pick my passport tomorrow... *dancing*. I will update the house once i pick up.

Congratulations in advance
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Katt247:

Congratulations � in advance
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anorueuche97: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
congratulations
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
@katt247, congratulations, when do u submit your application, thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
are u serious ??

when did you applied and also when you check their webiste what is the status showing there??

Katt247:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Katt247:

Parabéns, so happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Niveakreamy89: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations e go reach me soon �
Katt247:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iamajala:

Yes 2 docs is 5k

Thanks a lot
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Katt247:

Wow!!! It will end in praise.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2022
COngrats.. What questions did they ask you.. Are you preg and showing

Katt247:
It will end in praise dont worry.. make una pray for me o. They have called me for intereview. God pls grant me favor

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by prittygift114: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Hi everyone, please for the sake of people behind .

Can people that has gone for an interview recently give the house an updated interview questions that was asked during their interviews .

Getting back to us will also keep this thread alive.

My cent advice.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luke34: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2022
prittygift114:

Can people that has gone for an interview recently give the house an updated interview questions that was asked during their interviews .

My cent advice.
I understand people don't really answer when they ask about the interview question. The thing is that no one can know the question they will ask because their interview is not like US. I think they just want to know if you are pregnant �

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by prittygift114: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Luke34 post=111518371] I understand people don't really answer when they ask about the interview question. The thing is that no one can know the question they will ask because their interview is not like US. I think they just want to know if you are pregnant � [

Yea I get it but then.. when asked critical questions. You are expected to answer correctly or else you collect denial. So not just wanting to know if applicant is heavy or not.

Reporting back here with list of documentations submitted and likely interview questions will definitely keep this thread alive and lively too.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Katt247: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
hostsleek:
COngrats.. What questions did they ask you.. Are you preg and showing

1st question was confirming my name and he asked me to pronounce the native name which I did.
Second question- why was your American visa canceled( I explained and he laughed and also mentioned to me how they canceled his one women and her son’s visa.
Third question- where do you work?
Are you traveling alone?
Why are you traveling?
Is your job permanent?
Why are you not traveling with your children?
When do you want to travel?
How long are you staying?
Where will you be visiting?
I think those are the questions. And please note your response should be detailed oo. Not one one reply. He was with a Nigeria young man with him. And both of them did more talking than me. It was very short and brief.
I hope I am able to explain to you. I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Katt247: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
prittygift114:

My cent advice.

1st question was confirming my name and he asked me to pronounce the native name which I did.
Second question- why was your American visa canceled( I explained and he laughed and also mentioned to me how they canceled his one women and her son’s visa.
Third question- where do you work?
Are you traveling alone?
Why are you traveling?
Is your job permanent?
Why are you not traveling with your children?
When do you want to travel?
How long are you staying?
Where will you be visiting?
I think those are the questions. And please note your response should be detailed oo. Not one one reply. He was with a Nigeria young man with him. And both of them did more talking than me. It was

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Katt247: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2022
pufframmy:
are u serious ??

when did you applied and also when you check their webiste what is the status showing there??

February 10th. I didn't have access to check my status online because everything from start to finish was handled by an agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (193) (Reply)

Need Help With Direction / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.