Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356659 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please I'm considering writing CELPEBras. I don't know if anyone has written it here in Nigeria. LASU to be precise
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello guys , with Brazil residents permit is there any country in EU you can visit or uk . Which country is easy to travel with your permit?
Is there any Portuguese language tutor in naija ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluflourish: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Kashamzy91:
Please I'm considering writing CELPEBras. I don't know if anyone has written it here in Nigeria. LASU to be precise
Celpe Bras exam in Nigeria has just been scraped late September. Before, you can take the courses and write the exams in either LASU or OAU. But the latest development is that you can not write the exam in Nigeria.
Whoever, you can take the lectures, but exam takes place in Brazil. I dont know if it also affects other African countries. But no longer possible in Nigeria, effective from end of September....

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluflourish: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2022
kingonyi9:
Hello guys , with Brazil residents permit is there any country in EU you can visit or uk . Which country is easy to travel with your permit?
Is there any Portuguese language tutor in naija ?
With Brazillian resident permit, you will still need to apply for visas to Europe. But trust me, its not difficult to get a visa as long as you meet all the requirements of having a steady source of income. Its just a smooth process. Even with my Brazilian PR i still need a visa to Europe and i had never problems putting applications or ever been denied visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ScalesDemy: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your effort. Please can I have your email, so I can ask so more questions? Pleeease!
Ask your questions here

Kashamzy91:
The exam will now be written in Brazil but you can undergo the training at LASU.

kingonyi9:
Is there any Portuguese language tutor in naija?
You can get native Brazilian tutors online but it's advisable you enroll at an institution.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Eazyyyyy: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hello house,I would like to ask,how long is the validity of the Tourist visa issued by the Brazilian embassy,and in other not to overstay,if one is considering giving birth in Brazil.Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
oluflourish:

Celpe Bras exam in Nigeria has just been scraped late September. Before, you can take the courses and write the exams in either LASU or OAU. But the latest development is that you can not write the exam in Nigeria.
Whoever, you can take the lectures, but exam takes place in Brazil. I dont know if it also affects other African countries. But no longer possible in Nigeria, effective from end of September....

Ha! Na wa ooo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Guys, how much is Brazilian student visa fee?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Hello guys been a while! There’s a new 2 beds apartment for rent @ affordable price, you only pay for light bill, water and gas bills are part of the rent. It’s located at iguatemi, Sao Mateus, São Paulo If you’re interested holla @me… trust it’s very affordable and also very nice apartment.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Candybright: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
allentee1:
My man OsiEnterprise, once you complete filling the application

We are expecting you here in Brazil my Spanish brother.

How long does it take after submission to get a response from the embassy?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Candybright:

How long does it take after submission to get a response from the embassy?
Minimum of 3 weeks. But it depends on the embassy, they can grant visa in a week or two. However, they can also make it longer.

The documents you submitted, were they originals or photocopies?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Candybright: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Duisburg:

Minimum of 3 weeks. But it depends on the embassy, they can grant visa in a week or two. However, they can also make it longer.

The documents you submitted, were they originals or photocopies?
Not submitted yet
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
oluflourish:

I called the school, they said that they write the exam too
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 4:59am On Oct 15, 2022
oluflourish:

With Brazillian resident permit, you will still need to apply for visas to Europe. But trust me, it’s not difficult to get a visa as long as you meet all the requirements of having a steady source of income. It’s just a smooth process. Even with my Brazilian PR i still need a visa to Europe and i had never problems putting applications or ever been denied visa.
Do you apply from Nigeria or from Brazil ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
kingonyi9:
Do you apply from Nigeria or from Brazil ?

Nigeria
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Guys, what will be filled in Travel Document and Other Travel Document on the online application form?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by streetwise2015: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2022
With a Brazilian passport do you still need a visa to Europe ?

oluflourish:

With Brazillian resident permit, you will still need to apply for visas to Europe. But trust me, its not difficult to get a visa as long as you meet all the requirements of having a steady source of income. Its just a smooth process. Even with my Brazilian PR i still need a visa to Europe and i had never problems putting applications or ever been denied visa.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluflourish: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
streetwise2015:
With a Brazilian passport do you still need a visa to Europe ?

No you dont. Its visa free to schenge
About 6months to UK and Ireland

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Do I need to book an appointment before submitting submitting my documents at the embassy?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Duisburg:
Do I need to book an appointment before submitting submitting my documents at the embassy?

Yes you do
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by austino677(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
I need information about Brazil temporary or permanent residency... If one comes with tourist visa is there anyway to extend your stay? Or should one come with work visa/give birth in Brazil to extend your stay etc...

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good evening guys, if you have documents to send from Lagos to say Paulo between Nov. 5 to Nov. 10, let me know (DM). I can help you for FREE!

NB: only documents please.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tope2580:
Good evening guys, if you have documents to send from Lagos to say Paulo between Nov. 5 to Nov. 10, let me know (DM). I can help you for FREE!

NB: only documents please.

Your head dey there bro… I get 2 ghana must go full of documents, I will DM you pls
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Your head dey there bro… I get 2 ghana must go full of documents, I will DM you pls

You wan open printing press coy?

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Tope2580:

You wan open printing press coy?

Yes and you will be in charge of Cuiabá branch grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 2:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Guys, I have naira. Is there anyway to sell it to buy Brazilian reais?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Duisburg:
Guys, I have naira. Is there anyway to sell it to buy Brazilian reais?

Yes, we can both trade reais to Naira.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 2:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Yes sure you can extend your tourist visa if your visa got expired ....

Someone extend his kids visa today....additional of 60 days was issue to them....

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.