Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (357284 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NaijaBajanMum: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello Mamas,

Looking to connect with 2 expecting mamas who are considering Barbados as an alternative destination for childbirth between October & November 2023 that have their UK visas already. I am exploring a collaborative Do-It-Yourself strategy between us as the Instagram Naija vendor agents offering these services are priced very high upward of $15k without flight tickets, compared to the prices I have investigated myself which can be way less than $10k.

I have established contact with a hospital over there, found reasonable priced short let apartments that can be shared but I am still looking to establish links with immigration over there for hassle free entry which is the last hurdle. I am not asking for anything from you, please note you would be making your payments directly yourself to the hospital and other points, I am just seeking companions on the missionary journey as to avoid the exploitation of our dear agencies here in naija ready to shave our heads on our quest for second passports for our kids.

Interested? email me at naijabajanmum-2023@yahoo.com so we can talk. Please only 2-3 serious mums needed.

Thank you!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please does anyone know the current tourist visa fee for Brazil? confirmed information please...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Walexope: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
deegalaxy:
Please does anyone know the current tourist visa fee for Brazil? confirmed information please...

Is 72k now
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2023
It is better to go in-person to the embassy for documents displayed or to use courier service?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by austino677(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
deegalaxy:
It is better to go in-person to the embassy for documents displayed or to use courier service?
Apply online first... Then they'll give you booking for appointment to submit any other documents /interview

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, particularly due to in-person working conditions for its employees, the Consulate-General currently operates with reduced capacity, which has affected our processing times for consular documents, including services by mail. The average time to process applications is about 30 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Bom dia São Paulo e Paraná

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by austino677(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
It's application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Walexope: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
deegalaxy:

I was on the website yesterday, I saw 48k(see my screenshot of it), so please where did you see your information?

This is the message I received

3 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oloyemeji: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
How long does it take to get tourist visa now? I need urgent reply please, I have pregnant woman that is almost due.Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by austino677(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
oloyemeji:
How long does it take to get tourist visa now? I need urgent reply please, I have pregnant woman that is almost due.Thanks
abort mission
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
oloyemeji:

Try your luck. Visa fee is less than 80k, at least do it for the unborn baby... Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oloyemeji: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ok thanks please what's the average duration of getting tourist visa.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
oloyemeji:
Ok thanks please what's the average duration of getting tourist visa.

Between 2weeks and 6months sad
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by OsiEnterprise4: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
deegalaxy:
If one receives a mail to send documents to the embassy, do I still need to book an appointment date? Though I have been checking no date available.

Please help out with answer

No, arrange and send it, and pay for return
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by icu4: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
I had to visit the Consulate. So we sorted the issue and they promised to work on d documents asap and send.
quick question bro. Are you doing the legalization for yourself or on behalf of someone in Brazil.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by deegalaxy(m): 2:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Hedgefunds: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hi all, I got denied JAN, but I want to reapply with my wife and kids again...anyone here can send us an invite.i don't mind paying.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by allentee1(m): 2:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Hello friend, my 2cent opinion

You are better off without an invite, than an invite which you can not prove an existing relationship between both parties to the VO(visa officer)

Times have changed, we are in an era that the Brazilian consulate now issue a refusal stamp on your passport when you provide a misleading information, you don't even know the criminal record of the person sending you the invite here in Brazil.

Do your home work, get more than enough documents to justify your circumstances. Am sure you will get the visa. Read the thread from page 1 and ask questions here.

Do not reach out to me please, I will not respond. Just paste your questions here.

Thanks

Hi all, I got denied JAN, but I want to reapply with my wife and kids again...anyone here can send us an invite.i don't mind paying.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by allentee1(m): 2:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Hello meu irmao,

To answer your questions, I will say YES.

Since you believe people here have more information than the Brazilian government.

If the consulate responded with a YES, what else are you looking for. If the consulate said no, and I tell you yes! Will you still go ahead and purchase ticket?

Worst case scenario, when traveling, go with a print out copy of their response mail.

Bammybestowed:
I have a question regarding port of entry. I have a Brazil visa, valid for one year, it will expire next year March, I can only stay for 90days. The thing is I recently read an article that says Nigerians must enter Brazil with their visa within 90days of issuance of the visa , does this mean I can’t enter Brazil if it has passed 90days even though the consulate told me I can enter at anytime once my Visa is still valid. I will appreciate responses.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
allentee1:
Hello meu irmao,

To answer your questions, I will say YES.

Since you believe people here have more information than the Brazilian government.

If the consulate responded with a YES, what else are you looking for. If the consulate said no, and I tell you yes! Will you still go ahead and purchase ticket?

Worst case scenario, when traveling, go with a print out copy of their response mail.

This response even left me more confused🌝
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Bammybestowed:
I have a question regarding port of entry. I have a Brazil visa, valid for one year, it will expire next year March, I can only stay for 90days. The thing is I recently read an article that says Nigerians must enter Brazil with their visa within 90days of issuance of the visa , does this mean I can’t enter Brazil if it has passed 90days even though the consulate told me I can enter at anytime once my Visa is still valid. I will appreciate responses.

You can enter Brazil as long as your visa is valid, that means you have until next year March to enter Brazil. Now, after you enter Brazil, you are only allowed to stay 90 days, extendable by another 90 days. Your first 90 days starts counting once you enter Brazil. Hope it’s clear now?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 3:38am On Aug 18, 2023
deegalaxy:

Please an answer to this will be appreciated...Can someone travel at anytime as along as is within the visa validity period?

Yes, you can. Even if you travel on the last day of your visa validity, you are still entitled to stay 90 days and extend for another 90 days. In some cases, immigration may stamp you in for just 30 days at first but you can still extend it.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Hedgefunds: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
allentee1:
Hello friend, my 2cent opinion

You are better off without an invite, than an invite which you can not prove an existing relationship between both parties to the VO(visa officer)

Times have changed, we are in an era that the Brazilian consulate now issue a refusal stamp on your passport when you provide a misleading information, you don't even know the criminal record of the person sending you the invite here in Brazil.

Do your home work, get more than enough documents to justify your circumstances. Am sure you will get the visa. Read the thread from page 1 and ask questions here.

Do not reach out to me please, I will not respond. Just paste your questions here.

Thanks

Hi all, I got denied JAN, but I want to reapply with my wife and kids again...anyone here can send us an invite.i don't mind paying.

i did all the Above and still got denied. REASON for my request.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2023
untamedd:

You can enter Brazil as long as your visa is valid, that means you have until next year March to enter Brazil. Now, after you enter Brazil, you are only allowed to stay 90 days, extendable by another 90 days. Your first 90 days starts counting once you enter Brazil. Hope it’s clear now?

God bless you. Yes, it’s clear.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by allentee1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
You can share list of documents you submitted earlier and briefly explain your circumstances. Myself and any other professionals in the house can share our own opinion on your next approach to the embassy.

Hedgefunds:

i did all the Above and still got denied. REASON for my request.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.