Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356814 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 4:50pm On May 30, 2023
Dear applicants,

VISA:

All those applying for visa, please, see the instructions below and the attached files for information on requirements, procedures and time frame for application analysis/review.

All applicants, no matter which type of visa they are applying for, are supposed to present proof of income (payment slips + letter from the employer, or CAC + proof of business activity, or other), plus their own bank statements (current/saving, naira/dollar accounts, plus credit card records, and other documents that show having the resources for the travel itinerary.  Third part or employer´s company bank statements are acceptable only in a very few cases and along with aditional requeriments.

Uploaded photos must conform international standard passport/visa -  applications with home made, poor quality photos, will be declined. 

All required documents must be uploaded to the online visa application form (bank statements, at leat first, last and random page + letter of recommendation from the bank).  GIF format allows the uploading of all required documents, other formats may not.  Avoid using PDF, please. 

Appointments are confirmed as dates are available. Right now, there is no date available for the next two weeks.

Visa application and appointment application are individual applications. Applicants must inform their own, personnal e-mail addresses both in the visa application form and in the online appointment request.  Third part e-mails are not accepted.  Please, update you applications accordingly.

In case you have a business meeting or are applying for attending an event, please, request an earlier date appointment, writing to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>, attaching to the email message related documents.  Ask your employer or business partner in Brazil to confirm by e-mail also.

Any doubt, please, write to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>.

LEGALIZATION: all applicants MUST send soft copies of the documents to be legalized and a letter of introduction informing the reason/need for having the document legalized.  This is mandatory,

Write, please, to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jaemie7: 10:13pm On May 30, 2023
Also, make sure your bank statement is 3 months, not 6 months. They don't accept 6 months anymore. We had to change this and re-submit our documents.

peppo4live:
Dear applicants,

VISA:

All those applying for visa, please, see the instructions below and the attached files for information on requirements, procedures and time frame for application analysis/review.

All applicants, no matter which type of visa they are applying for, are supposed to present proof of income (payment slips + letter from the employer, or CAC + proof of business activity, or other), plus their own bank statements (current/saving, naira/dollar accounts, plus credit card records, and other documents that show having the resources for the travel itinerary.  Third part or employer´s company bank statements are acceptable only in a very few cases and along with aditional requeriments.

Uploaded photos must conform international standard passport/visa -  applications with home made, poor quality photos, will be declined. 

All required documents must be uploaded to the online visa application form (bank statements, at leat first, last and random page + letter of recommendation from the bank).  GIF format allows the uploading of all required documents, other formats may not.  Avoid using PDF, please. 

Appointments are confirmed as dates are available. Right now, there is no date available for the next two weeks.

Visa application and appointment application are individual applications. Applicants must inform their own, personnal e-mail addresses both in the visa application form and in the online appointment request.  Third part e-mails are not accepted.  Please, update you applications accordingly.

In case you have a business meeting or are applying for attending an event, please, request an earlier date appointment, writing to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>, attaching to the email message related documents.  Ask your employer or business partner in Brazil to confirm by e-mail also.

Any doubt, please, write to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>.

LEGALIZATION: all applicants MUST send soft copies of the documents to be legalized and a letter of introduction informing the reason/need for having the document legalized.  This is mandatory,

Write, please, to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2023
@Thetruth123, my legalization of documents with the Brazilian Consulate in Lagos is taking a long time. It has been with them since 6th June. Today is 14th June. They are yet to send it to Brazil. What do I do? Or how can you help. I have emailed the Consulate but no response. Can you help facilitate?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2023
[my legalization of documents with the Brazilian Consulate in Lagos is taking a long time. It has been with them since 6th June. Today is 14th June. They are yet to send it to Brazil. What do I do? Or how can you help. I have emailed the Consulate but no response. Can you help facilitate? author=Thetruth123 post=123539389]If need urgent appointment for your visa application kindly signify.[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
my legalization of documents with the Brazilian Consulate in Lagos is taking a long time. It has been with them since 6th June. Today is 14th June. They are yet to send it to Brazil. What do I do? Or how can you help. I have emailed the Consulate but no response. Can you help facilitate?
Give them like 10 working days.
What kind of courier did you use and can I have an idea of the amount?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2023
peppo4live:

I used FedEx. I only submitted the documents copy to the Consulate who said they will legalize and send it to Brazil themselves
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2023
peppo4live:

Note the courier company haven't even received the documents from the Consulate yet
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
I used FedEx. I only submitted the documents copy to the Consulate who said they will legalize and send it to Brazil themselves
Like how much did you pay FedEx for the self envelope?

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
peppo4live:

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
peppo4live:

Thanks
Just authentication/legalization is taking so many days. Some other embassies/Consulate only takes some few hours.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
Just authentication/legalization is taking so many days. Some other embassies/Consulate only takes some few hours.
Keep disturbing them with e-mail
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
Can you help me with the FedEx contact or location in Lagos?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
peppo4live:

Can you help me with the FedEx contact or location in Lagos?
It's just close to the Consulate. It was their security that described the FedEx office.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
peppo4live:

Keep disturbing them with e-mail
Have you or anyone done legalization of documents there before? What was d experience like?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
Have you or anyone done legalization of documents there before? What was d experience like?
Yes.. that was year 2021... I think it took them like10 days or more.

I don't know how the system looks like at the moment. I am also planning to go through them soon.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
Any update from them?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Luv2Boy4: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
peppo4live:

Any update from them?
I had to visit the Consulate. So we sorted the issue and they promised to work on d documents asap and send.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Luv2Boy4:
I had to visit the Consulate. So we sorted the issue and they promised to work on d documents asap and send.
Ok
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Visa ALERT for my Mom‼️
3 months multiple entry
Applied May 16th… passport picked up 30th June (over a month)
Visa is for my mom to Vacation With me in Brazil…
I sponsored the application, I have a Brazilian residency.
Followed all the info here, it’s the 1st time I am sponsoring a Visa applicant.
Thank you all 🙏
See you in São Paulo for our vacation.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Internationalmu: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sandy04:
Visa ALERT for my Mom‼️
3 months multiple entry
Applied May 16th… passport picked up 30th June (over a month)
Visa is for my mom to Vacation With me in Brazil…
I sponsored the application, I have a Brazilian residency.
Followed all the info here, it’s the 1st time I am sponsoring a Visa applicant.
Thank you all 🙏
See you in São Paulo for our vacation.

Congratulations!!! What documents did you submit for her application, i may want to sponsor my mum in the future
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Internationalmu:

Congratulations!!! What documents did you submit for her application, i may want to sponsor my mum in the future

My moms passport data page.
My passport data page
Letter of invitation
Cover letter
Letter of sponsorship
Flight reservation (for my mom)
Hotel reservations (for my mom)
Health insurance
My RG-ID
3 months personal bank statements (mine)
CAC and My company’s statements (mine)
My birth certificate (to certify she’s my mom )
My daughters birth certificate (she was born in Brazil)
Etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sandy04:
I lived in Alameda Santos, paulista Av… too beautiful!!!!

So this is where people say Nigeria is better than. grin grin grin grin
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2023
I have a question regarding port of entry. I have a Brazil visa, valid for one year, it will expire next year March, I can only stay for 90days. The thing is I recently read an article that says Nigerians must enter Brazil with their visa within 90days of issuance of the visa , does this mean I can’t enter Brazil if it has passed 90days even though the consulate told me I can enter at anytime once my Visa is still valid. I will appreciate responses.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anonime1105(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
untamedd:

In my opinion, your initial plan is okay especially if you are not ready to get pregnant yet. Most westerners who want to stay longer in Brazil do this. Study visa gives you Temporary Resident Permit and you can bring your family. While on this permit you can get pregnant, have a baby and eventually change to Permanent residency.
Duration of your temporary permit depends on the duration of your course. A lot of people opt for Portuguese schools and it’s usually 1 year, if you’re going for masters, it may be up to 3 years.
Regarding Jobs, you’ll need to speak Portuguese to get a good paying job except you can get a remote job from the UK, US etc. You can also decide to teach English. If you study portugese for a year, you may be able to achieve the first option.
If you’re a business person, the market is there if you find a good product.

If you consider distance, I would say your family should apply for tourist visa as well so you can all be together here, once you convert to a permit, they can convert as well. If you plan well, the cost isn’t much compared to other countries and you can DIY.

I’m here with my family, we are doing fine but it’s really God’s Grace and I still have plans to Japa. If you don’t mind the language barrier, Brazil is a good country and the economy is growing stronger.

I don’t know if I answered your questions well but if you have any doubt, feel free to contact me and I can explain better.

Hello ma'am, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being very difficult, how difficult is it to convert from tourist visa to student visa in Brazil?

I would also like to know if I would need to write Vestibular to get admission into Brazilian University for masters program?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by austino677(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Do we have black community (Nigerians or other Africans) in Curitiba
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Reliancemedia: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
kindness111:
Please those that notarized their parental consent for their child visa application, did you pay for the 2 documents and how much was it? Pls it's urgent.

Pls where should I notarize Parental consent for my child?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 5:26am On Jul 22, 2023
At Ikoyi, I can't remember the address but I have their notary public phone number, I don't know if I can share it here or you send me mail so I can send it to you.

Reliancemedia:

Pls where should I notarize Parental consent for my child?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by austino677(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Current price

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.