Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? (2855 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Q / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by faray: 3:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by xtervaganza(m): 3:48am On Sep 19, 2015
missmary:
Ah ah ah.. You swore by the bible.. Only prayer can break it.. You can go under the story of she cheated..
abegi
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by xtervaganza(m): 3:49am On Sep 19, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Before you all start crucifying me. let me explain how I came to be in this mess.
she brought out a bible one fateful day and made me swear never to leave her for another woman and I foolishly did thinking of the whole act as a joke. Alas, I was wrong.
I had to end the relationship because I caught her double dating and she flirts too much and since then I havent had another girlfriend because of my busy schedule. now that have found the girl of my dreams, my ex girlfriend is back threatening fire and brimstone. she said have already jeopardise my future if I don't marry her because of the love oath.
please is there any iota element of truth in her threats?
no god or bible path is holding you back. It's only your mind

And next time your ex comes at with her bollocking oath wooze her better slap and she will forever keep away from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student..another Student Filmed It / Whats New Here???? / I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.