Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! (11862 Views)

Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride / 10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You / Some Of The Most Shocking Reasons For Divorce/Breakups Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2015
M@sturbat!on is mostly performed by men and a little percentage of women also m@sturbat€. This discussion will be based on the medical,physical and mental point of view.
13 SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!!

1. It makes the p_e_n_i_s or d**ck to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.

2. It can lead to serious mental side effects as it may cause dependence.

3. It is a serious sin in the holy bible.

4. It makes a penis to develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.

5. It causes infections in females.

6. It weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.

7. It makes you feel guilty.

8. Read the 6 most terrifying ones here: http://www.onyitexblog.com/2015/09/8-habits-that-hurts-your-joystick.html

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by okpamson15(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
To those it may concern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
lubbish ! Lopsided compilation ... Na only man dey mastuRbeight!

11 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2015
It can Cause cancer in females? shocked shocked shocked
but I can't sleep without it grin

12 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Op is not serious. Do u know how many people that will be roaming the street if they quit masturbation? cry undecided

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
shocked

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lyk seriously.....?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2015
If I hear

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2015
sammyomal:

Lyk seriously.....?

Eh hen... grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Eh hen... grin
Hmmm dats abit weird you knw.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
sammyomal:

Hmmm dats abit weird you knw.

Weird in what way? cheesy
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by 5starmilitant: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
OnyitexBlog:
M@sturbat!on is mostly performed by men and a little percentage of women also m@sturbat€. This discussion will be based on the medical,physical and mental point of view.

1. It makes the p_e_n_i_s or d**ck to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.

8. Read the 6 most terrifying ones here: http://www.onyitexblog.com/2015/04/Why-You-Should-Never.html

It's still far more better than rape. Chaiii konji na bastard grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by capsule(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2015
This op seriously have smthing against vaseline...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by ribbit: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
*brings out vasline*
*masturbates on op's head*

Mumu post

15 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2015
OnyitexBlog:

8. Read the 6 most terrifying ones here: http://www.onyitexblog.com/2015/04/Why-You-Should-Never.html
U described only MALES and posted a lady's picture.

What about FEMALE effects..?
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by osesology(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2015
It is more popular among teenagers and girls that are caved in by their parents. Anyway, I thank God I was able to concer mine years back. Any dude that says he has never masturbated in his life time is either a hypocrite or he wasn't born by a woman. Meanwhile I'll advice all adicts to go get a girlfriend, it's safer psychologically and medically.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by wordcat(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Don't mind the op. Masturbation causes nothing.
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by emarketingmos(f): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Be warned. though u can visit www. lmoswardrobe.com for ur belly trainers n shapers for male n female.

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Weird in what way? cheesy
In a way that you not meant for that.
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by BlackrulesDworld(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Masturbating is far better than being a rapist.
Masturbation ain't a sin.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by igraman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
whr my cream jor...
i yinmu for u @Op
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by austine4real(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
No wonda iyakasali& iya bimpe dey komplain say i no nak well well again

association of vasline users com in here o
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by deanoffaculty: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
HenryDion:
Op is not serious. Do u know how many people that will be roaming the street if they quit masturbation? cry undecided
Abi na! Rape case go increase sef........konji na idiot!
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by juddexy2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Filled with so many myth, thought I would find something tangible..
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Hackakeem: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
it so hard Buh Donno how to stop as well though i never taste sex i was suprise that ladies too do self-service Buh they don't cum now..
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by gentleagu(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
ribbit:
*brings out vasline*
*masturbates on op's head*

Mumu post
grin grin grin mad man

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Savigne(f): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hackakeem:
it so hard Buh Donno how to stop as well though i never taste sex i was suprise that ladies too do self-service Buh they don't cum now..

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by missmary(f): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tell one Jona around...

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
missmary:
Tell one Jona around...
hahaha
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by john4aguero: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sorry Op, I'm addicted and BTW, my Vaseline still plenty for container. Maybe next time cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by gj22(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lies! The only thing wrong with masturbation is that you can get addicted to it. Then all other bad things go follow.
Re: SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! by ManTiger(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
Maybe we have something in common. Or what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused / Your Top Five(5) Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.