Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? (11539 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night / WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
At Ilorin I was acquainted with this dude who believed that the human race was descended from Lizards and he even had a strange tale and theory about it.

He would always debate with anyone who cares to listen, he was even writing a book about it.

He respects Lizards. He calls them ancestors.

He thinks that lizards should be worshipped, yet he doesn't believe in supernaturality.

I don't know if there are others like him but I just think that he has his own theory of creation and life....

Sincerely atimes he will be almost convincing but then no matter what you still end up confused.....

PS the guy was in everyway normal but quite weird....

What do you think

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
illicit:
At Ilorin I was acquainted with this dude who believed that the human race was descended from Lizards and he even had a strange tale and theory about it.

He would always debate with anyone who cares to listen, he was even writing a book about it.

He respects Lizards. He calls them ancestors.

He thinks that lizards should be worshipped, yet he doesn't believe in supernaturality.

I don't know if there are others like him but I just think that he has his own theory of creation and life....

PS the guy was in everyway normal but quite weird....

What do you think

No be small thing grin

3 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89 where are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Righteousness89 where are you? undecided

One of the weirdest I met online is Righteousness89 lol

Another one was at Oke Ogba Akure

I went to wash a car then I decided to eat at this bukateria near the car wash.

I was the only client at this particular time.

The beautiful lady I met served me eba and egusi with coke, she was really beautiful and I was thinking of talking to her after my meal or not.

Then she proceeded to stand by the doorway which was covered with net.

Some housefly actually perched on the net, I didnt know that they were that much when I entered, but now she started to kill the flies with her bare hands.

I watched in disgust and the morsel just stuck in my opened mouth because I was more than surprised.

Who kills flies with barehands, houseflies for that matter

In a bukateria for that matter.....

I gently stood and went out the back door, I can't remember if I paid or not but I remember that I threw up inside the newly washed car.

It had to be cleaned again and I paid double.

Very weird girl.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
illicit:

One of the weirdest I met online is Righteousness89 lol
grin

1 Like

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Felyyaks(f): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
I know a man who is always in a conversation with himself, says he never washes his hair and the best food in this world to him is onions

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
When i was young there is lots of pleasure for little effort but now I'm older there is lots of effort for little pleasure. What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do.
To me I'm the weirdest of all modafvckers I've ever met.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
At Tipper garage, Tanke Ilorin there is this Baba that always comes on some particular days.

He comes in a car which he parks at the junction.

This Baba is advanced in age and probably learned.

He comes to preach, but what he preaches exactly, I don't think anybody ever knows it or comprehend.

There were a lot of inscriptions on his car, some readable and some not.

from Arabic (Islamic) quotes and injunctions to christain ( Bible verses) to Jewish and even unknown religions, signs symbols and literature. Yes.

He fitted loudspeakers on the car which always broadcast a pre recorded apocalyptic message.

This message is never comprehensible.

I used to think he must have lost his faculties, but he seemed to be quite respected and no one harasses him when he comes around.

Unilorites or Anybody who knows tipper garage, Tanke Ilorin will know this personality I am talking about

24 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Felyyaks:
I know a man who is always in a conversation with himself, says he never washes his hair and the best food in this world to him is onions

Mo fo o

cheesy
Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
DemonInvoker:
When i was young there is lots of pleasure for little effort but now I'm older there is lots of effort for little pleasure. What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do.
To me I'm the weirdest of all modafvckers I've ever met.

What is that weird thing that u do all night

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Me - self and also a guy that can yell loud for no reason, jump or stand in strange position and don't care if anyone is watching. He might be gentle the next seconds he would run and slide off (like ice staking without ice). .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Me - self and also a guy that can yell loud for no reason, jump or stand in strange position and don't care if anyone is watching. He might be gentle the next seconds he would run and slide off (like ice staking without ice). .

lol are u sure he is not psychotic

5 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
illicit:

What is that weird thing that u do all night

���� grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Dpsychologist: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by rawpadgin(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Benwallt(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
In a bukataria, there was this old man eating right before n whenever he tried to bite his pomo n unsuccessful he would drop it n mummur. He did two times, the third time, he dropped it, licked his fingers n grab the table cloth, drag it to himself n the rest of us eating from the table our food n soup already on the floor. The man scatter everywhere say the owner was sent to kill him that whenever he comes there to eat he was always served hard promo.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
I once had a girlfriend (Yoruba) who always derive pleasure attempting to stick her fingers on my assgrin

chai moralake,u been weird diegrin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
One idiot boy tried to drown me and my cousin in the pool (Depth 8ft)
He was not normal from the look of things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Dayoebe(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
many are mad. Few are roaming

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Benwallt:
In a bukataria, there was this old man eating right before n whenever he tried to bite his pomo n unsuccessful he would drop it n mummur. He did two times, the third time, he dropped it, licked his fingers n grab the table cloth, drag it to himself n the rest of us eating from the table our food n soup already on the floor. The man scatter everywhere say the owner was sent to kill him that whenever he comes there to eat he was always served hard promo.

cheesy

Mo kan si wewe

6 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Benwallt:

Abeg shift make I faint

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by akinloye19995: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
:One of the weirdest I met online is Righteousness89 lola

2 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by realestate99: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
A guy in Ibadan that slaps himself at intervals, his face is always swollen, the last time I heard about him , he was dead.....rumours had it that he was a very abusive husband when he was sane, maybe it was a spiritual attack on him, he usually slaps himself in like a minute interval, it was a sad way to spend the rest of one's life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Fidelismaria: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Franktom247(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2020
That kpomo man will replace my food if not

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Pimpstar: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 27, 2020
The weirdest person I have ever met is this girl on NL
Looking for a Virgin husband to marry you,, and whereas you're not a Virgin
Like some people can be so so cruel
Eleribu omo angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by OscarJaden(m): 1:36am On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:
Looking for a Virgin husband to marry you and whereas you're not a Virgin
Like some people can be so so cruel embarassed
stop shaking this table Zini

2 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by roybanjo100(m): 2:15am On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:
At Tipper garage, Tanke Ilorin there is this Baba that always comes on some particular days.

He comes in a car which he parks at the junction.

This Baba is advanced in age and probably learned.

He comes to preach, but what he preaches exactly, I don't think anybody ever knows it or comprehend.

There were a lot of inscriptions on his car, some readable and some not.

from Arabic (Islamic) quotes and injunctions to christain ( Bible verses) to Jewish and even unknown religions, signs symbols and literature. Yes.

He fitted loudspeakers in the car which always broadcast a pre recorded apocalyptic message.

This message is never comprehensible.

I used to think he must have lost his faculties, but he seemed to be quite respected and no one harasses him when he comes around.

Unilorites or Anybody who knows tipper garage, Tanke Ilorin will know this personality I am talking about
the man uses a brown car and has a grey hair?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by Jirehz(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2020
I’ve met a few weird people

1. Sec school days. I dey stay for boarding school. We were three in a room. One junior student later join us. This boy go stand up for night start to dey talk to people wey person no dey see! For the first few weeks see run!
The boy dey do crazy things for night aswear! His eyeballs go pop out, e go dey sweat. But in the morning, e no go fit remember anything.

We later found out that it runs in their family. Even the boy beautiful sister dey do the same thing.
They sleep walk!
That shit wasn’t funny oo.
Their father gave them one traditional concoction wey dem dey drink before dem go sleep. Any night they miss am, that thing go happen.

2. One Igbo man wey dey buy food from my aunty shop way back.
The man go do 30 minutes prayer on top food, then end the prayer with “ God of Biafra fight for me amen”.
Lol

3. One Hausa man wey mix beans inside draw soup, use chop fufu. And nah very nice man. E say e go slap me if I laugh!
People dey oo

Dem plenty abeg

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:
Looking for a Virgin husband to marry you and whereas you're not a Virgin
Like some people can be so so cruel embarassed

leave dat girl o, u go chop ban again lol

grin

2 Likes

Re: The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? by illicit(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2020
roybanjo100:
the man uses a brown car and has a grey hair?

Yes he has grey hair, sure

I guess u live/lived in Tanke, Ilorin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.