Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? (1105 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
House please! When i was schooling in Europe 2013, i meant this pretty lady from Euro-Asia that was my very good friend. We were both in the same class and very close to each-other and in the process, i asked her if she was in a relationship and she said nope. I really don't know if i was afraid/shy to tell her my mind and at the end, i didn't do the needful. Now, we have both graduated and though she has relocated to her country and we are still in contact and in good terms. So,i decided to do the needful by telling her how i feel about her and she said am indeed a nice person but, it's unfortunate she is in a relationship at the moment. What do i do? Cos, i truly love this girl.
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by maryam6(f): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Jst trek from naija 2 her country.
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Why do you want to chance the guy? I think, you should let her be for now
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:
grin grin grin grin
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Love can never be forced , let her be
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2015
She is so not into u bro....
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:
But, i never told you am having problem going to her country.
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Love can never be forced , let her be
But, i love her
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by maryam6(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

But, i never told you am having problem going to her country.
oh realy? Bt u said u want her 2 fall 4 u, which made me 2 suggest that.

Jst close eyes trek nd u will thank me leta.
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:
oh realy? Bt u said u want her 2 fall 4 u, which made me 2 suggest that.

Jst close eyes trek nd u will thank me leta.
I also did say we school together. Please, lets be serious as i can't sleep without her taught
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Hazardd(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

I also did say we school together. Please, lets be serious as i can't sleep without her taught

op, you are drunk in lovecheesy
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Hazardd:

op, you are drunk in lovecheesy
Please, revive me. @Hazard? Na relegation una dey go
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:
But, i love her
but she doesn't undecided
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:
wicked....but romantic grin grin grin
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Wait till your time comes naani. You can make do with these uglay yanshes in Naija for tha mean time grin
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by 2dice(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2015
She said she is in a Relationship Now tell us what you want Is it Boyfriend No 2 ? Or you wanna go *skibbi* her Present Boyfriend.. Dude life is Trip ..Put on ya shoes and Move On grin
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by 2dice(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2015
She said she is in a Relationship
Now tell us what you want
Is it Boyfriend No 2 ?
Or you wanna go *skibbi* her Present Boyfriend..
Dude life is Trip ..Put on ya shoes and Move On grin
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Hazardd(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Please, revive me. @Hazard? Na relegation una dey go

who tell say England champion dey go relegation... Go find your love jare or abi you wan treke?cheesy
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
but she doesn't undecided
Nope! You are getting it wrong. I love her and she love me but, she is in a relationship
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Wait till your time comes naani. You can make do with these uglay yanshes in Naija for tha mean time grin
Take am easy na
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2015
2dice:
She said she is in a Relationship
Now tell us what you want
Is it Boyfriend No 2 ?
Or you wanna go *skibbi* her Present Boyfriend..
Dude life is Trip ..Put on ya shoes and Move On grin
Just like that?
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:
Take am easy na
Lol. They aint complaining bro. Are they?
Re: House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? by 2dice(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Just like that?
U had all the time but u let it slip.. So let her Be... Find some else

(1) (Reply)

okay / If Dis Was To Be Real..how Many Ladies Do U Think Will Jump To This Bonaza / One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.