Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? (5135 Views)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
chamo-mo-men!! na u biko. she must really love you.

but what story did you concoct as explanation for that mysterious stray bullet? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by rubi(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
:d
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by hughhefner: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2008
i find it hard to love
cos i find it hard to trust
girls now want to walk without crawling
no matter how hard u try they will still have this other guy who has a steadier funds than u
which makes u $%^&*
girls nowadys love variety of hotdogs than just having one
its kind uh boreing to them
we have just 15% of girls who is willing to be honest in nigeria
cheating in the human world can never stop
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Moyola(f): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ topic

yeah!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by TmeD0(m): 5:38am On Oct 21, 2008
riterry

I have done such to two of my girl friends and i am paying the price now because there is this girl that i really love so much who i will be celebrating our first year together with that is Nov. 3 2008, who on Saturday called off our relationship for no reasonand i nearly had my self doing what i never expected to do because i really loved her and i never expected such could happen. I wish i could be back with her in her arms but i guess it's over now. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

=======================================================================================================
Nna, u sure say u understand the subject so?  Last time I checked, it read "Have YOU Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? not Have you ever been dumped by someone whom you loved? I tire o.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Angolobabe(f): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2008
yes several times,love is about giving and receiving ,if his giving all the time and not receiving love from me then i better call it a quit
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by agwoko: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
yes i have. i did it at the tyme i was growing up, but honestly i am paying dearly 4 it now.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Bolubunmi(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
Yes. For reasons beyond my control. So painful and no matter how you try make up for it, it can never, ever be the same.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sweetpie23: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
someone dumped me. I hope his ass get hurt in the future
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by ritaNL: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
yes and I cant stop wondering why I did.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
Nope. cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by memoor(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
Yeah, but still wonder why it happens,dump a loving and caring shortie for a bloody b*****. .Can't figure why.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Atreus(f): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2009
Yes,because i was bored.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by ebila(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2009
@poster,
I kinda did it once,but then it was for her own sake."Why keep her if u don't love her?" was the question i asked myself.So i had to let her go.She loved me so very much and that was what propted my decision.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by dmola(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2009
y do you search for love then,
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by dmola(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2009
that is wickedness , hw would you feel if sm1 do d same to you,
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by eyonigger(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
the gurl that made me a nairaland member was too selfish, I really love the girl, but her selfishness became too unbearable, so I planned dumping her this morning, before I Know it, i got a txt message that its over. cry
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sexybabes(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
eyonigger:

the gurl that made me a nairaland member was too selfish, I really love the girl, but her selfishness became too unbearable, so I planned dumping her this morning, before I Know it, i got a txt message that its over. cry
So u mean u planned 2 dump her & she dumped u 1st?
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by eyonigger(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
sexybabes:

So u mean u planned 2 dump her & she dumped u 1st?

Yes ooo, im creating a thread now, need to figure out something, be my guest there, would love to read ur view about it.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sexybabes(f): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
eyonigger:

Yes ooo, im creating a thread now, need to figure out something, be my guest there, would love to read your view about it.
No hard feelings then, it worked well 4 both of u(clever gal by dumping 1st. Lol!).
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Enockia(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
yes like 123, 1234567 times

still counting
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by eyonigger(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
ok thread created, hump on it.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
Not dumping. . .mutual understanding he was in the US and I was here in KL. . .so couldn't work out because I was tired of the distance shit. . .best I ever had. . .we still good friends. . .
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by denny4ril: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2009
y shd u dump someone u claim u love? do u really love the person?
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by arinbabe: 12:59am On Sep 02, 2009
Yea! He waz jst 2 krazy all ova me.bearly a mthn d whole family knew me.he kuldnt stand beside me without shaking,i noticed d 1st tym we kiss he waz trembling. He sweats whneva am klos by wouldnt wanna leave me alone,kals 24/7 nd even gets a hard on whneva he c's me komin 4rm afar! It waz jst 2 disgusting mreova i neva loved him!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by SmashingM(f): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2009
Yes! i have. He was so possessive and suspicious, always checking my phone and asking question. I ditched him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone / NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date / See The Way This Girl Posted Her Nude On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.