Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? (5132 Views)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Pataki: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

i am oo
i hate sharing tongue
Do not worry you will not share me with anyone. grin undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
i know grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope, i didnt know that there was soooooo much competition!!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
gabe_logan:

tope, i didnt know that there was soooooo much competition!!

grin grin grin
pataki is my e-husband na cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by CrazyMan(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
If you claim to love someone, then you can't dupe him/her. Once the story of dupe comes in, then there is no love
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
crazykid:

If you claim to love someone, then you can't dupe him/her. Once the story of dupe comes in, then there is no love

sorry, the poster aint talking bout dupe, i belive the poster means dump

tope2000:

grin grin grin
pataki is my e-husband na cheesy

then what does that make me? eh tope
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
gabe_logan:

then what does that make me? eh tope
e-boyfy grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

e-boyfy grin

that makes three of us (if you add stephen who is obviously top of the peckin order)

and you said you hate sharing!!!

make up your mind
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
gabe_logan:

that makes three of us (if you add stephen who is obviously top of the peckin order)

and you said you hate sharing!!!

make up your mind

i appreciate men tongue but men do not cheat on me angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

i appreciate men tongue but men do not cheat on me angry angry angry cheesy

sey you be who?
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Bbeee: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2008
dumped ma EX cos she ws too demanding grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2008
gabe_logan:

sey you be who?

the queen bee tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by richo(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2008
i tot the queen bee sleeps with all the drone bees?  undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2008
tope2000:

the queen bee tongue

that is a state of mind

but, u know i'd not hesistate to crown you as my queen bee
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2008
richo:

i tot the queen bee sleeps with all the drone bees? undecided

and tope, aint no sleeping with any drone
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2008
richo:

i tot the queen bee sleeps with all the drone bees?  undecided

says who undecided
drone bees develop when the queen bee lays unfertilized eggs.

gabe_logan:

that is a state of mind

but, u know i'D not hesistate to crown you as my queen bee

kiss kiss kiss
where is the crown??
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2008
tope2000:

all sha
kiss kiss kiss
where is the crown??

its with me

been keeping it safely for you

so when u goin come collect it?
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by richo(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2008
tope2000:

says who undecided
drone bees develop when the queen bee lays unfertilized eggs.

ok so who sleeps with the queen be? the powerful soldiers? undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by NaijaBarbi(f): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2008
i dumped this cameroonian guy once for fallin in luv after about 2 dates. he was just 2 much, callin me while im at work. wakin me up at late hours of d night to "chat", asking me to b his girl after only a week or so. and he was 24 years old. too young for me, but he claimed to be in love. i was disgusted by his dirty apartment and young bachelor lifestyle. his place smell like mildew and old man feet. so i picked a fight and told him he needs to learn how to dress and present himself better. and he said "you should stop trying to change me!" so then i called d next day and said "obviously this is not working out, " grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

i dumped this cameroonian guy once for fallin in love after about 2 dates. he was just 2 much, callin me while I'm at work. wakin me up at late hours of d night to "chat", asking me to b his girl after only a week or so. and he was 24 years old. too young for me, but he claimed to be in love. i was disgusted by his dirty apartment and young bachelor lifestyle. his place smell like mildew and old man feet. so i picked a fight and told him he needs to learn how to dress and present himself better. and he said "you should stop trying to change me!" so then i called d next day and said "obviously this is not working out, " grin

technically, he was never your boyfriend
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2008
Hells yeah!!
And I am searching for her, to apologize cos I was an ass. I dont want her back, but I just want her to know I am terribly sorry.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by richo(m): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

i dumped this cameroonian guy once for fallin in love after about 2 dates. he was just 2 much, callin me while I'm at work. wakin me up at late hours of d night to "chat", asking me to b his girl after only a week or so. and he was 24 years old. too young for me, but he claimed to be in love. i was disgusted by his dirty apartment and young bachelor lifestyle. his place smell like mildew and old man feet. so i picked a fight and told him he needs to learn how to dress and present himself better. and he said "you should stop trying to change me!" so then i called d next day and said "obviously this is not working out, " grin
so u go around sniffing old men's feet? cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2008
yes, by accident
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by ula(f): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2008
yes!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2008
chamotex:

yes, by accident

and how do you dump a person by accident?
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
I do it all the time.The truth is that a lot of this girls aint woth it.Until am ready 4 marrage u bet.It's a use and dump game.I leant the hard way.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
2 topic,

i have . . . twice sad
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

I do it all the time.The truth is that a lot of this girls aint woth it.Until am ready 4 marrage u bet.It's a use and dump game.I leant the hard way.

are u saying u keep using and dumping dem? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
@tgirl.Yes.If u want to know why i can tell u my story.Then u will understand.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

@tgirl.Yes.If u want to know why i can tell u my story.Then u will understand.

i don't mind hearing, it must really be interesting one wink i'm all ears dude
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Moyola(f): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ topic

done it mani tymzz!! wink

itz such a 9cce xperience wen yu

"Luv d£m, leave d£m, and yu repeat as necessary"!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
Tgirl
Your amebo nor get mate. cheesy

Topic
Done it but in a way I make them see the bright side of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? / How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.