Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? (5133 Views)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2008
Missy B:

Tgirl
Your amebo nor get mate. cheesy

Topic
Done it but in a way I make them see the bright side of it.

i use am resemble u wink

I dey listen o a.A.K
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
iceblue:

and how do you dump a person by accident?

okay picture this right

There was girl A and girl B

wanted to dump A, but accidentally sent the txt to girl B. Do u get it now
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
I realy don't hav time 4 detail'i always belived in the one man one woman thing.But then i got into a relationship and i was ready to show the world that it will last till we got marred.Afther five year's she come's to tell me she is no more intrested.She's now with somone els.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

I realy don't hav time 4 detail'i always belived in the one man one woman thing.But then i got into a relationship and i was ready to show the world that it will last till we got marred.Afther five year's she come's to tell me she is no more intrested.She's now with somone els.

but that doesn't mean u should start d use and dump gain sad
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2008
I once posted my story on naira land.U can look at my prv post.I felt like killing my self.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by rubi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
Yes I have, because when I know better the meaning of love I dumped him letting him know that it wasn't love rather lust
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by rubi(f): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

I once posted my story on naira land.U can look at my prv post.I felt like killing my self.

Don't do that it again alot of people that did it are regretting it there are so many immature people
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
@tgirl.When u find it let me know.I most tell u i realy have not goten over it yet.Soo i get as busy as posible in other to 4get.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

can u help with the link pls. Moreover, u will also be hurting some people like u were wen it happened to u smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

@tgirl.When u find it let me know.I most tell u i realy have not goten over it yet.Soo i get as busy as posible in other to forget.
u actually need to heal not to use and dump girls wink

Still waiting for the link wink
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2008
think i found d link
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2008
@rubi.Don't u tink u are selfish.U are leting him know it was lust not love what if he was the one making u know that?That's my point it's better to dump dem girls as fast as u can.They are al the same.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K:

@rubi.Don't u think u are selfish.U are leting him know it was lust not love what if he was the one making u know that?That's my point it's better to dump them girls as fast as u can.They are al the same.

now dis is a silly mentality. lipsrsealed maybe u are simply looking for trouble
was thinking i could help a matured guy lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by aAK1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2008
@tgirl am realy sorry.But hope u went tro rubi's post.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ chamo

eeeyyaa. big ooops!! there.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
Dump?No
But i have amicably ended a relationship with a guy i loved and he so loved me too,reasons ;we cant marry each other for some reasons.we are still best of friends till date though am married now.i always pray for him to get someone better than me.He was such an angel. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
I really don't know much about Rubi.

Anyway, what happened to u doesn't justify ur actions. . . U can't begin to treat all girls like shit cos one girl broke ur heart. Everything has its repercussions. . .
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by victorian(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2008
yes, and it was hard saying its over, cos he truly loved me embarassed but i had to do it, sorry Kunle, so sorry and he was such a nice sweet guy with a tough face smiley.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by NaijaBarbi(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
technically, he was never your boyfriend.
[quote][/quote]

@ gabe_logan-

the post title says someone "Who Loved You". Not someone that had to be your boyfriend. Either way, he claimed to love. too soon. Therefore, he was dumped on the curb. simple.

@ Richo-

if u have seen most old man feet they are old and dry and crispy. don't act like i can't at least imagine that they must smell terrible. At least u can get what i mean abi?  wink keep it real at least.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2008
iceblue:

@ chamo

eeeyyaa. big ooops!! there.

nothing to feel sorry about, i got her back wink cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by BluePearls(m): 4:04am On Oct 15, 2008
Back then in the University, i dumped a girl (who claimed she loves me more than life) because i wasn't ready for serious commitments and she just wasn't my type. I felt sorry for her and for what i did, cus poor girl was so heart broken that she almost died. Now she wants back one way or the other(its been like three yrs and i thot she will be over it by now). She wants me to leave my girlfriend and come back to her(like its easy) or pregnant her so she'll have a child for me (she claims she wants a piece of me somehow).

I really don't know what to do, she placed a curse on me and even threatened to kill herself if i don't do any of those things she asked me to.

House pls help me, cus i have a feeling that somehow i've been affected by her curse. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2008
chamotex:

nothing to feel sorry about, i got her back wink cheesy

yippeee!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

how much did u have to grovel to get her back? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2008
BluePearls:

Back then in the University, i dumped a girl (who claimed she loves me more than life) because i wasn't ready for serious commitments and she just wasn't my type. I felt sorry for her and for what i did, cus poor girl was so heart broken that she almost died. Now she wants back one way or the other(its been like three years and i thot she will be over it by now). She wants me to leave my girlfriend and come back to her(like its easy) or pregnant her so she'll have a child for me (she claims she wants a piece of me somehow).

I really don't know what to do, she placed a curse on me and even threatened to kill herself if i don't do any of those things she asked me to.

House please help me, cus i have a feeling that somehow i've been affected by her curse. undecided

can't you see a trap for what it is? my goodness, you're clueless arent you? undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by carnal: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2008
yes, i have dumped someone whom i love so much but it wasn't easy, i just had to let go otherwise i will be wasting her precious time and moreover i was choosing between her and my wifey at that point, i still miss her so deeply till today but i try to avoid her so that we don't do anything stupid becos whenever we gist the chmistry is very much alive even after 4 yrs of seperation even though we are both married
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by rubi(f): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2008
a.A.K:

@rubi.Don't u think u are selfish.U are leting him know it was lust not love what if he was the one making u know that?That's my point it's better to dump them girls as fast as u can.They are al the same.
Did my post hurt you then change? and stop lusting know the difference
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2008
iceblue:

yippeee!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

how much did u have to grovel to get her back? grin grin

it took a few weeks tho. . . . . . . . . . i couldn't explain about the real situation becuz she mustn't know about the other chick.

But she came round after she admitted missing me for dayz, and who wouldn't cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chamo's got game wink wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2008
chamotex:

it took a few weeks tho. . . . . . . . . . i couldn't explain about the real situation becuz she mustn't know about the other chick.

But she came round after she admitted missing me for dayz, and who wouldn't cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chamo's got game wink wink wink cheesy grin

Anu e semi!

I told you to take things easy with yourself

Remember!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2008
darefestus:

Anu e semi!

I told you to take things easy with yourself

Remember!

How can I take things easy . . . . . . blame the chicks na

they cant stop swinging their hips and shaking those bootays my way jare . . . . .
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2008
wink :d ;d
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chamotex(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2008
cool
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2008
Someone that i darely loved with all my heart surprisingly dumped my  . . .

jk cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2008
tope2000:

Someone that i darely loved with all my heart surprisingly dumped my ,

eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa

e dey happen

@ post

have i ever dumped anyone i love? no

have i ever been dumped by someone who claimed she loved me? yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service / Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? / How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.