Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] (10981 Views)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by porozhniy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
just the same way a large percentage of ladies use the same bra repeatedly before changing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkoyeA1:
just like me
I sag a lot 2. Show my ripped body
not like you, i don't sag or show off my body
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by misspicy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i don't wear boxer... i just wear my trouser like that, and vuumn!!!! off i go
What shocked maybe u af a small d!ck tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by SkinnyDude(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

What shocked maybe u af a small d!ck tongue
nah.. my d!ck is longer than River Nile...
just that i don't like suffocating him..he needs fresh air to function properly and efficiently..
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
every night after shower!!!
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Topmaike007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
OMG...i av been wearing mine for 2 weeks nw and my younger broda z stil hiding in it
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by exclusive7(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
mehnn...comments here from dudes are really crazy... I change mine everyday and most times twice in a day pending on the days activities....i have like 10 undies so i wash once a week..wld carry me through the week....
If you've ever thought of what it means to wear dirty undies then i bet you'd change..lemme give you a glimpse...*you wake up in the morning,have a bath and put on ur boxer... Through the days activities, u needed to pee and you did..there are still few drops of urine in the tract in your joystick without your knowing..you slip your joystick back in and these few drops hit your boxers and get absorbed in there.. still in the course of running the days activities, you sweat and a couple of the sweat gets absorbed in your boxers.. the day is over,you come back home..may or may not have a bath.. Its night and you need your rest..you sleep off and in your sleep,you have a wet dream and release your seed in your boxers..it gain get absorbed in it....You wake up..have your bath and put on the same boxers again...*HABA!

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
exclusive7:
mehnn...comments here from dudes are really crazy... I change mine everyday and most times twice in a day pending on the days activities....i have like 10 undies so i wash once a week..wld carry me through the week....
If you've ever thought of what it means to wear dirty undies then i bet you'd change..lemme give you a glimpse...*you wake up in the morning,have a bath and put on ur boxer... Through the days activities, u needed to pee and you did..there are still few drops of urine in the tract in your joystick without your knowing..you slip your joystick back in and these few drops hit your boxers and get absorbed in there.. still in the course of running the days activities, you sweat and a couple of the sweat gets absorbed in your boxers.. the day is over,you come back home..may or may not have a bath.. Its night and you need your rest..you sleep off and in your sleep,you have a wet dream and release your seed in your boxers..it gain get absorbed in it....You wake up..have your bath and put on the same boxers again...*HABA!
so true. cheesy
Don't mind them jare. Personal hygiene is very important. For those who care.
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
My briefs collection are as new as new! I rarely wear them. So, yes this thread's not for me grin
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by chemmerfrank(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok this thread made me just order for 6 new boxers...lol
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by YBMB(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tbh 2days
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Daily
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by CHUKSKALIDONN: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
OkoyeA1:
just like me I sag a lot 2. Show my ripped body
We know them....look at them, dirty-sagging-boxers.
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by MARINS(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=blackboy92 post=38175126][/quote] the pus*y is not as sealed as the di*k... Sorry
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by gamaliel121(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
MARINS:
guys dont stain their unerwear like ladies.
Stain with what? P juice?
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by sorextee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
How did u know that? U go to his house, for the main aim of checking his boxers angry angry

misspicy:

I know a guy that wears one brief for one week and he doesn't seem to see anything wrong in it and am like what shocked
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by sorextee(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
I wear nothing.. cool wetin concern hausa man with boxers?? undecided we like it when it's dangling... we allow it to receive fresh air... that's why we the northerners are blessed with...... u know naw.. cool that's why we can marry up to 4 wives nd we still galant.. cheesy
Re: The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] by Fredzy7(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
If I was a girl, I would be changing underwear every 12 hours, but since am a guy at least.

Men wear underwear for gaging grin , nothing more nothing less.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.