Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! (15188 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by CyberG: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2010
Dear Agatha,

Thank you very much for your advice to people like us. I have a very big problem and I don’t know how to get out of it. I got married last year. Since then whenever I want to have sex with my husband, I don’t get aroused and sometimes I don’t feel like having sex. What do I do or my husband to for me to get aroused or feel sexy. Again when is the best time to get pregnant?

Funmi

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/27/400.html

This peaked my interest. . .how is this possible for recently married folks?
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2010
She should get help from Walestar. grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by TMONEYs(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2010
see danger wahala dey oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2010
it appears u r not in love with your husband and ur heart is somewhere else undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by karo93: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2010
It seems like you would like your husband to start sleeping outside.
well, you know the repercussions,if you can take it continue but if not back down or dont come complaining-"My husband of 2 yrs is cheating on me what should i do?"
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by milkan05(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2010
aiye ma nika o!! ( what a wicked world we live in) *hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by essarios(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2010
the problem aint him, you've got to see here that you are the problem.
think back when you were single and remember what turns you on.
and if it happens to be the way your previous BF teases you before se*x, tell me.
tell him all this and let the experiment begin.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2010
camelot:

it appears u r not in love with your husband and your heart is somewhere else undecided

This could be it or her husband could incorporate more pre-intimacy into their love making.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

This could be it or her husband could incorporate more pre-intimacy into their love making.
Makes sense.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2010
Wow, i really pity the man.Something tells me u never really loved the guy, u just married him so as to be tagged a 'mrs' .
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by MissyB1(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2010
When anatha Woman helps You ''Feel Like Sleeping With Him'',
You Go confess that 'Jesus is Lord'. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by TeeJay6(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2010
but u didnt feel this way with your previous lovers did you? after giving it out to several others the one man who actually married you, u dont have any emotions for see how people get shirt-changed! Abeg go and return his bride price jare u sold him goods under false pretence
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Kx: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2010
see wetin women dey find everywhere,life, in church,online-facebook,etc,
naim u nor want?
could u tell us the main reason why u agreed to marry dis man?
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by MissyB1(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2010
Kx:

see wetin women dey find everywhere,life, in church,online-facebook,etc,
naim u nor want?
could u tell us the main reason why u agreed to marry dis man?
It could be for any other important reason other than S3x.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by onstelly(f): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2010
I think d problem is from u, if u really love n care for hubby u should not be denyin him what is rightful his b wise and do somethin about it be4 u marriage become history
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Poisson: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
wotam i reading this right? Ok o,make u vamoos comot from dat marriage wit immediate alacrity!
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Kx: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
Missy B:

It could be for any other important reason other than S3x.
A mans' desires goes beyong a woman having his food cooked,his laundry done or
his house cleaned up.As far back as 1943,Abraham Maslow answerred this question in his
his paper A Theory of Human Motivation.

Dont get married if u cannot meet your man's most important need in the order of needs.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by TeeJay6(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
But u dont have any qualms in spending his money sha, infact all ur tentacles go fire up when he takes u out shopping or buys u stuff
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by amuki: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
Make I no kukuma fall this kain trap.Na wa oh! shocked
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by spikedcylinder: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
Watch blue film.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by MissyB1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
Kx:

A mans' desires goes beyong a woman having his food cooked,his laundry done or
his house cleaned up.
A man's desires You said!
We are talking about the principal Figure here, The Woman in Question.
Like I earlier said, in answer to Your Q - She could have married him for other reasons
irrespective of what comes first on the Man's 'Desire List'.
People go into marriage for different reasons and sometimes, s3x isn't just one of the principal reasons. Abnormal but True.

Kx:

Dont get married if u cannot meet your man's most important need in the order of needs.
This one is Questionable. cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Watch blue film.
Pesin is getting the 'Do' Live and still isn't interested, na P0rn go work? grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Kx: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
Missy B:

People go into marriage for different reasons and sometimes, s3x isn't just one of the principal reasons. Abnormal but True.

Really,?
one can add that some of those reasons includes;
1.To use the man pose with the title Mrs.
2.To get all one's expenses defrayed by the husband.
etc.
My sis,@ Missy,Any reason that does not place the husband first is secondary.

Will this woman be pleased if the husband invites a strange woman to the matrimonial bed
to satisfy his biological need??

1Corinthians 7:4: "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband"
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by daduke2k(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
Kai walahi, my bruda i getam por burantashi , mak i drink am , i gwo dey pok wel wel
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by MissyB1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
Kx:

one can add that some of those reasons includes;
1.To use the man pose with the title Mrs.
2.To get all one's expenses defrayed by the husband.
Na You talk am . . .Not me. cheesy

Kx:

My sis,@ Missy,Any reason that does not place the husband first is secondary.
Nah Sweerie. I have to think of me first before I can think of anatha.

Kx:

Will this woman be pleased if the husband invites a strange woman to the matrimonial bed
to satisfy his biological need??
I Guess Not!
That she asked for help is enuff reason to understand she isn't doing this to punish him.
She could have been despoiled in the past and is still suffering from the memory,
Probably they both aren't sexually compatible(?) or the man isn't doing sumthing right.
She just doesn't feel it and that's it. Like I said, Strange but it's what it is.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by fifi09(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
*Shake head in disbelief*
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
she might have married him for money and he be this pot bellied beast of a thing or he might carry okoro between his legs so she dries up when she sees it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by baybbootz(f): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
The answer to her this is within,I looks like her heart is somewere else or she is not just into him.
she should search within for answers.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Fred87(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster take ur time and recall the cause of ur happy moments b4 marriage,afta which the GINGER 4 intimacy'll reignited.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by TOPE20001(f): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
All these newlyweds sha grin cheesy
You do they realise they are not sexually aroused with their husband after they are married? undecided
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by karo93: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
Even the bible speaks against this lady and as many others like her.
1.cor.7.5 says 'do not deny yourselves to each other except you first agree to do so,
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by rickie4us(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
who do you feel like sleeping with then? his best man?
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Enockia(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2010
sleep wit his best man

or his father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.