Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (28037 Views)

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Rapzino:
Tommy, you ehn!
Oga Zino grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Rapzino: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2015
KingTom:
. Oga Zino grin
Guru morneh
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2015
twoondei:
Never really got punished until the day class teacher put me in charge of writing names of noise makers. He came back and saw the class very rowdy, na so him call me out to lie down on one long bench. Six strokes and fourteen years after, I still remember the color of the shirt and tie he wore that day.
The cane landed in the very centre of my back where hand no dey reach.
That thing has a way of permanently registering memories.

Igbobi college that year, 1997, you waka anyhow near field, seniors go "obtain" all your money.

up ic...say say say. nice bro. hope it wasn't ambali? finished 01. u?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by neutronxc(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2015
shocked. Flogged with hot knife
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Topsyvic(f): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Gentle me winkeven in general punishement dey re always lyk..she cnt be part of dem lv her..omoh i gentle die always lukin innocent
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by hYpErbOi: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Worst punishment I ever got? Um

I was asked to pump the wall with my mouth till it shoots out...seriously I never had the mouth to make noise after then.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Ziggyzito(m): 1:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Sitting on the air for 1hr 30mins. With my legs vibrating like one who suffered from epilepsy. I can never forget such an ordeal.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by handzomee(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Chai....School life is the best,am once a very good bahd guy,back in secondary school days,no one can confront me coz I was so sturbborn,I always feel too bust someone,coz am a Boxer back then.

I don't have issues with teachers but multiple issues with my seniors
Naso one mornin,some ss3 students fallin in too my class,started beating everyone o,menh no be small beating o and na bcoz of me,so I change am for dem o,chai see me see gbege,

I was beaten like Kilode,slap frm left,right center,my cheek be like say i rub pink colour o,even some teachers can't even help during the slaps,naso my wing fall o

Naso I became my seniors entertainer o,every break time dey do come too my class and ask me too entertain dem with music and I must buy yoghurt for dem all....but we later became frnds
And I formed a music group then
That was how I became a music man till update

#notime 4 gbagaun

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Chai for me there 3 punishments I will never forget in secondary school. The first time was my first day @ school 1990 my mum dropped us in (me and my step bro) where in same class..so everyone was excited to be in school jss1. We didn't notice the seniors who just entered so someone who saw them later hit the desk so we could all chorus "Good morning senior wtv" but the process the scary looking abolo head senior roared back forget ur greeting everyone head on ur desk..oh. boy we obey o and the next thing na sound like thunder I dey hear but u dared not look up from ur position & after u go dey pple dey cry when he got to my turn I think say my heart go jump from my mouth..see better slap for my back with my head faced down..omo after everything me & brother had to form sickness and thank God momsy never drive out of sch compound.

The second one I didn't even do anything o these seniors just called me and gave me 5 Naira to buy them egg roll,yoghurt,Z up,fried fish plus doughnuts and return change.. chai I just stood there and started crying till another senior come rescue me..

lastly I just bought one DC comic mag which we used to buy @ 10 Naira then & was enjoying it in class during free session one idiot senior just entered and ordered me to bring it..haba I begged him for where.. from there I just go hustle my saviour senior come o cos dem dey dread am I no know why & when he confront the idiot and asked him if he took my comic the beast denied o...but after then I come get sense to know how to follow them up grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by ElCuajo(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmnnn... I gave the word Artful dodger a new meaning back then in school with my numerous escapades, in Mayflower back then before it's become a shadow of itself now we had numerous punishments but the one most Morafa students would remember the most was 'Conference Beating', you'll be made to kneel on the sharp edged stones in the afternoon sun, and when the time is nigh, six to seven different lockers would be arranged with an assortment of skilled, nasty looking and stomach turning teachers standing just behind one, the target is to receive three to two strokes of cane from locker 1 to locker 6 or 7 the course must be completed if not you go start over again, while I was never caught in this, 5 F9's students can relate this traumatic experience to you....
Back from digression, the worst punishment I received was from then Senior Prefect 'Folarin Adelesi', whom I believe was just a frustrated sadistic young man, because I wore bathroom slippers to the school assembly ground, on the excuse of a wound on my foot which Folarin never bought, my head was arm locked in Folarin's arm, and I was taken on a dehumanizing torture trip, he began from the first arm of SS3 (RED), slapping my face with every four to five steps parading me to the last and sixth arm (ORANGE), and students even for a SS3 class were many at that time, I will never forget the helplessness and pain I felt that day, I was quite a popular student and just felt that Folarin used me to show off as a stone hearted fellow to his mates...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by lxvi8xii(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2015
clans:
I don't know if I would consider this as my worst punishment but back in jss3 during those crazy Saturday morning manual labor, one female none perfect called myself and a group of junior girls to go sweep a class where they would hold their adventist fellowship, na so I jejely dey go till the headboy asked us why we weren't heading towards the assembly ground for the manual labour.
We were like senior so so so sent us. Thinking that as per they were mates and it's religious inclined he would let us be, but no he ordered us straight to the Labour ground, by myself I ran back to the hostel to tell the senior what happened and that she should accompany us, but she was like I would tell her when the headboy became her senior, I so much hated getting into this seniority stuff, but who born me not to obey the headboy, so I went for manual labor.
On getting back later in the evening, I heard jane doe move to the quadrangle. Na so this senior being insult my generation come begin flog me upon frog jumping.
I got to my boiling point, stood up (I was quite bigger than her) took the cane from get broke it in front of her and said " senior so so so, you're feeling like someone that has authority abi? Why didn't you have the liver to challenge the headboy? If you ever repeat this rubbish with me again, you won't like what would happen "
By that time senior girls done full the quad, everyone was just watching amazed, I dusted my knee, went straight to my bunk and dozed off, then the rumor went around school that I was possessed with the evil spirit and I was their queen, but who cares I got immunity till I went home for my junior waec holiday.

N.W.A.N.N E easy with the story nah.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by jackpot(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
CHAI!!! angry angry

ENDLESS BEATING IN TEACHER'S STAFF ROOM.

WHY? I was abusing one of my teachers in the bus, not knowing Mrs. Oguntoyinbo (Biology Teacher) was at the back grin grin grin

I was yabbing him while other students were laughing cheesy

Immediately we got down from the bus at school gate, she said "O******* follow me!"

Na that time I know say I enter VOICEMAIL grin grin
Ola-tunde = the F**ker of Tunde
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2015
My worst punishment: I sat on a hot electric cooker for 1hour.
Reason: I didn't iron my short.
Aftermath: my bum got burnt and never remain the same still at the time of filing this report.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by omobabaoffa(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2015
French teacher in my primary school Trinity nursery and primary, ilorin. Mr Yahaya can flog dead body. He wrote a word on the board and told us to repeat it after him. Instead of me saying the word, I was saying 'Repeat' in french after the man. When he stopped, I had forgotten myself and went ahead to say 'Reapet' . He made sure I carry a big stone while he kept flogging my hands. Will never forget that day.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by peeberry2(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Back then in jss2.was caught with a dry gin(chelsea) by my maths because my mouth was woozing badly when he ask me a question, d guy quickly code come search my bag, behold a bottle of dry gin. Straight to principle office, principal handle me give him wife nai d woman carry me direct to her poultry farm inside the sch.omo com see cleaning that day, dose fowl excrete big likr dog own and her instructions is mak dis place clean and shining like the sky.it took me all day(from 8am to 6pm).but there egg miss that day as compensation to my hard Labour
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Rapzino:
Guru morneh
Morn sir. cool
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by haywire07(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2015
I'm a good boy back in school but always involved in any misbehavior

Endless beating both at home and school
Loved for being the youngest student but hated for misbehaviors
Series of suspension
Public embarrassment on assembly grounds
Beating by my dad with wooden hanger and stiring rod (orogun fr amala) till it got broken
.....* my eye see fr secondary school sha o*...
Bt d one I refuse to 4get is being denied my own share of dodo (fried plantain) and beans by my parents jst because I refused to quickly understand "hundred tens and units" ( d subtraction aspect) dat wz way back in primary 1 and I used to like food more dan my life
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by gnchetts: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2015
We came back from airport for excultion. The bell for morning assembly was ranged but we ignored it and were busy narrating our experience to other student. Only few students attended assembly while mr Akabuogu came in and saw busy gister in the class, he flogged the hell out of our hands that I did use my right hand for 2 days. Hahahahaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by paschenko(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
FaskRolce:
thus got me rolling with laughter. That Fr had reserved those toilets for proud you. Men! He got u on point

Just like Diego Costa got Gabriel Paulista... Hehehehe.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by tunmidon(f): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
CHAI!!! angry angry

ENDLESS BEATING IN TEACHER'S STAFF ROOM.

WHY? I was abusing one of my teachers in the bus, not knowing Mrs. Oguntoyinbo (Biology Teacher) was at the back grin grin grin

I was yabbing him while other students were laughing cheesy

Immediately we got down from the bus at school gate, she said "O******* follow me!"

Na that time I know say I enter VOICEMAIL grin grin
guy i really feel your pain.Lol
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by sunexameh(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
I was told to dig my height because i slaped my head girl when i was in SS2.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Kossy23: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Fabrice07: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
bosswina:
it all happened when I was in sss 3.I was a prefect and a rapper at the same time,someting like a good bad boy. Always flying my shirt which was against the school rules. On one faithful day,the new AO caught me,AO cos it was an air force school. He told me to bend my neck and all of a sudden Boooooom!!!!. My neck was so hot,sounded like banger. Would never forget that day.

is kaka the name of the AO?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by dictbennie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jayola:
Back then when we are preparing for waec, my female principal took seriousness to the utmost level , morning lesson @ 7am, evening lesson till 6;30pm everyday, after the week with hell of classes, here comes the oral English test. The highest score was 9 over 10. And the scorer got 4 strokes of fan belt, on his flat back...i was like tor make i dey do my last prayer, cos i had 6 over 10 ,making 16 strokes, after receiving 10 strokes, i don't know what hinders my race, i just saw myself a kilometer away from the scene,,, that day ehn ,...
But i enjoyed watching those forming babes crying . E sweet my mind wella. Great OBHS

OBHS as in ondo boys' high school?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Fabrice07: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
kraftykc:
Worse punishment?? And this is all u guys have? Washing toilets?? Haba... I suddenly miss my secondary school, you guys had it too easy I swear.

Only ex-boys and ex-jams will get this but when I was in Jss 3, the school adjutant, Capt Wesley "Snipes" made us roll bare chested over the length of the football field and back about 6 times. There were grasses growing on it then so we got scratched up quite good. Imagine having a multitude of tiny lashes that hurt and itched at the same time. After that we still went to the parade ground where he made us seat on our heads for over an hour.

The next year the same fellow had my entire class flogged bare back. 12 lashes. I suffered an injury that almost fostered when I got home, pus and blood had congealed in it.

All the same, I miss that school so badly.... I would give anything to have one more week there.
I swear to go military school no easy

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
dictbennie:

OBHS as in ondo boys' high school?
no, Oyun Baptist high school, ijagbo kwara state
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Ultimate001: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
kennynelcon:
If I start the gist you won't believe me... FGC guys will know better.
lols... I went to FGC, Ikirun nd we didn't av juniors till we got to SS2 (ds made it super worse). Which FGC did u go?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
well mine was my Economics teacher from Kwara state.

He had a monstrous pot belly that we do make jest of.
One day like that, he entered our class singing Ifunanya, and asked us to teach him the song since he loved it. Well, we taught him but edited the end to: Ifunanya, onye m bu n'afo (meaning the person I carry in my belly cus of his huge pot belly).

The next day we had his subject, not knowing that someone has opened our nyash, we were still playing pranks in his class, Na so he asked since France specializes in cosmetics, what does Nigeria specialize in? We shouted: Eba!!!!!!!

That was the straw that broke his patience. He used a broom to beat us like criminals after telling us that he knows we made fun of him by teaching him onye m bu n'afo.

We were pulling broom stick pieces out of our skin throughout that day.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by kraftykc(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fabrice07:
I swear to go military school no easy

Actually to tell the honest truth, you get used to it. It even becomes fun. When I got to SS2 I remember being "jobbed" by my senior for about 2 hours. Intense jobbing but he didn't flog us that time. After the puttee he ask how our morale was and we all said so high. We Bagan to laugh and asked him to take us for another round.

That said, the above story happened only ONCE in my entire 6 years so....
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by kennynelcon(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ultimate001:

lols... I went to FGC, Ikirun nd we didn't av juniors till we got to SS2 (ds made it super worse). Which FGC did u go?
FGC okigwe... same set with me. At a point such was scanty ss1 3rd term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names / Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.