Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (28031 Views)

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by awesomesossy(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2015
KingTom:
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry
Hahahahaha....moral lesson;always use ur poo to sign on d wall...cos u don't know d lyf u ll change by dat heroic act cheesy ;Dit wasn't even d Rev. fada dat changed u.....it was AUSTINO THE GREAT......

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahahahaha....moral lesson;always use ur poo to sign on d wall...cos u don't know d lyf u ll change by dat heroic act cheesy ;Dit wasn't even d Rev. fada dat changed u.....it was AUSTINO THE GREAT......
Austino 4 real is actually a reverend father now. Fr. Austin Adeyinka grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by awesomesossy(f): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2015
KingTom:

Austino 4 real is actually a reverend father now. Fr. Austin Adeyinka grin
Hahahhhahahahahahhauahaua........lmao abeg which parish....i for lyk worship for im parish ooo grin grin....dat guy is truly called by God mehn.....everything about him even down to his poo causes a Change.. . cheesy
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahahhhahahahahahhauahaua........lmao abeg which parish....i for lyk worship for im parish ooo grin grin....dat guy is truly called by God mehn.....everything about him even down to his poo causes a Change.. . cheesy
They say somewhere in Bayelsa grin. Heard about it in an old boys meeting. But wallahi if we ever meet I must tear am one hot slap, then ask him how he managed to achieve such a brilliant masterpiece grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by fpeter(f): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2015
kennynelcon:
If I start the gist you won't believe me... FGC guys will know better.

Oh boy...i went to FGC Waffi so i can relate,ours na mixed school so we got punished both by senior boys and senior girls.

Great FEDGOCOL...i thee revere!!!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by awesomesossy(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
KingTom:

They say somewhere in Bayelsa grin. Heard about it in an old boys meeting. But wallahi if we ever meet I must tear am one hot slap, then ask him how he managed to achieve such a brilliant masterpiece grin
Hahahhaahhahahahaha.....indeed dat Rev. fada is a legend...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahahhaahhahahahaha.....indeed dat Rev. fada is a legend...
A true class act. grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Pidggin(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingTom:
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry

This is hilarious grin grin i remember when i was also asked to wash the female toilet back then in boarding school. It was filled with stench from urine, faeces, and of cause used p**ds, that was the worst punishment i ever got. Unlike you, i could not finish the task, i was ready to take all the strokes of cane they were willing to give, but not pack stale poo cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pidggin:

This is hilarious grin grin i remember when i was also asked to wash the female toilet back then in boarding school. It was filled with stench from urine, faeces, and of cause used p**ds, that was the worst punishment i ever got. Unlike you, i could not finish the task, i was ready to take all the strokes of cane they were willing to give, but not pack stale poo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Used pads ke? Even if Na me, I no go gree grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Pidggin(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingTom:

Used pads ke? Even if Na me, I no go gree grin

grin grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Czar01(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
NO NO NO NO NO!! This thread is already dead. Why didn't I see this earlier!? NO! shocked cry cry cry
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Unlimited22: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2016
tunbosun9:
I was so stubborn and rude.. naval office dealt with me.. remember when my senior, senior kamalu slapped me at the back of my neck in presence of my girlfriend ( we are still together grin grin) that was in ss2 that day was the most embarrassing day in my life.. reason was because he sent to buy him yogurt instead of me to go and buy it.
I went to meet her we were talking for about 1hour meanwhile the hungry dude was looking for me immediately he sighted me booom on my neck.. I was dumb looking at my girlfriend.
He reported me to those naval personal I laboured for hours.. because he was a prefect.. that day was bleeped up..
Later he apology for falling my hand and to her too.
Wch one u go? Proudly repping #NNSSPH
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by eminent007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
akins56:
i was given the cover of an exhasted vaseline container to fetch water from the ground floor of my four storey school in kaduna to fill a bucket placed at the last floor, na cry i later cry wen d tin no gree fill.

That's child play. @ least your is possible.

How about fetching water inside a basket with a fork huh?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by angela7000: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
My worst punishment was when me and my brother went to school without cutlas despite warning by the compound master.During compound work,those without cutlas were separated ,boys one side and girls oneside.My brother was clever and wore 2 shorts under his trousers ,like boys used to do to cushion the effect of cane on their buttocks.The boys were caned on the buttocks.But girls suffered most because i was given about 30 strokes on my hands.we the girls rubbed our hands and cried.My hands and palms were totally red and the marks of cane lasted more than 2 weeks.I couldnt use my hands to do anything.It was bizarre.I cried daily.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
I can't really remember going through punishments in school because I kept to myself especially in primary school. However, I received the flogging of my life in primary 4.

So basically what happened was that the prefects, who also happened to be the teachers' pets, broke one of the cupboards when the teacher was away. Naturally, they were scared of how the teacher would react and decided that everyone in the entire class should lie about what happened. I, being the 'goody two shoes' refused to lie to the teacher.
I made it known to the prefects that I would speak the truth.

*Fast forward Mrs. P (teacher) walks in.*

The prefects start explaining their cooked up story.

I cut it and start saying the truth.

All of a sudden the prefect blames me, saying that I broke the cupboard.

I was completely shocked and tried to defend myself. I told the teacher that she could ask anyone else in class about what happened.
Without really listening to my side of the story, she started flogging me. It wasn't the normal kind of flogging. It was more of a frustration type of flogging. She whooped me so bad, I cried in front of the entire class. I wasn't the type of kid to cry.I remember feeling betrayed because she didn't listen to me and completely believed her 'pets'.

The teacher told me to pay for the damages, which was the school's policy. She later didn't inform my parents about it.

Later on during the day, the class prefect came to me while I was crying and apologized. She told me to forgive her and that she was sorry.I don't exactly remember if I let it go that day or after going home. But I ended up detesting the teacher even after leaving her class. I avoided her completely.
After I was promoted to primary 6, I remember feeling angry the first time she talked to me. But I let it all go because my little sister was in her class and she seemed genuinely happy for me that I was almost graduating.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by YhungPablo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
if I start to talk o
But everyday is like another episode of Everybody..
Abbot Day spring college .
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Jsmiles01: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2016
I remember the worst punishment that I ever received in school. I was in the 6th grade and was acting silly in class. The teacher asked me to behave myself in which I refused. After class we had recess. The lady teacher who was always very nice to me. Made me roll up my jeans past my knees. She then made me kneel on the concrete facing the brick wall with my hands on top of my head. Omg it hurt so much having to kneel for the entire recess in front of my peers or classmates. I learned a lesson and will never act up again in class. She then called my mother and told her how I was misbehaving in class. My own mother then made me kneel for one hour when I got home that day. Lord have mercy did I learn my lesson!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe. / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names / Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.