Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (51271 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by iheanyi40(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
My name is Friedplantain, how do you think my brain would look like? Your guess is good as mine. ....... .... Fried!! grin
lol
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ernestita3(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Do u love her? If yes , then u can change her to who u want her to be, just pray for her!
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by agrosawyerr: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Oga, There is no crossroad here. Send her away, SIMPLE. Better go to the hospital and do complete medical check up to be sure that you are free from any form of disease.

1 Like

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by MVLOX(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bro, What a coincidence!, I was also a virgin (I still am), and I was also in a relationship then. That babe was very very jealous, If my girlfriend should call me when I'm with her (the runs girl), Na real war o. That girl nearly crashed my relationship then, I passed through a lot that period. I wish you good luck with your babe. smiley

Bro its a real coincidence cuz I too am still a virgin, my babe too is a virgin. My conclusion is dat dis run gals like, want and can easily identify a gud but can't and in most cases do the needful to keep him becuz of their love of money and high taste. My advice to guys is dat don't fall prey ooo dis kinda of babes don't change easily....even afta marriage many are tempted to go back to their former way of life especially wen u can comfortably meet their needs.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2015
MVLOX:

Bro its a real coincidence cuz I too am still a virgin, my babe too is a virgin. My conclusion is dat dis run gals like, want and can easily identify a gud but can't and in most cases do the needful to keep him becuz of their love of money and high taste. My advice to guys is dat don't fall prey ooo dis kinda of babes don't change easily....even afta marriage many are tempted to go back to their former way of life especially wen u can comfortably meet their needs.
You're very right!...They can easily identify a good guy/Family material, Where the problem lies like you rightly said is keeping him. Well, I pity men that will end up with those kind of ladies, Marriage will be hell for them. They may love you alright, but they most definitely will go back to their old lifestyle, Not all though, But most.

1 Like

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by loomer: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2015
No be runs girl u call am?

Make u self run na
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by islandmoon: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Haha, now we are getting somewhere. cheesy At least, what you wrote up here is way more comprehensible than the gibberish you wrote earlier. By the way, it is 'advise him' and not' advice him' and 'shut the _fuck up' not 'shut the_fuck off'. (no offeinse) grin grin

we know you speak good english but you don't have manner, these are two different things my friend, the fact that you can speak good english doesn't mean you are intelligent, you have no right to say the guy is dull!

1 Like

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by africandictator(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2015
kennybrasco:
Why do you want to send her away because she is a runs girl?

You: Been sleeping with different girls.

She: Been sleeping with different guys.

Me: Both of you are same.

After Swindling her Fanny....you now come here looking for how to discard her.

Why judge her? You can't be a Player and hate a Player.

Stop condemning people because of their lifestyle or shortcomings.

Getting rid of her? Not Ideal.

Swindling Her Fanny? Not a good Idea.

Have you discarded all your male friends who Swindle Fannies at random?

If you have not. Do so before discarding her...EQUITY.
hope you ve taken your medication's you metal feminist..
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Hoes will always look for somewhere to perch, somebody to love and being loved in return, somewhere they will return to and call home when they go out to fvck for money. Nigga it ain't new. Kick that biatch outta ur life once and for all before she infect u with a killer disease.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by africandictator(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2015
kennybrasco:
Why do you want to send her away because she is a runs girl?

You: Been sleeping with different girls.

She: Been sleeping with different guys.

Me: Both of you are same.

After Swindling her Fanny....you now come here looking for how to discard her.

Why judge her? You can't be a Player and hate a Player.

Stop condemning people because of their lifestyle or shortcomings.

Getting rid of her? Not Ideal.

Swindling Her Fanny? Not a good Idea.

Have you discarded all your male friends who Swindle Fannies at random?

If you have not. Do so before discarding her...EQUITY.
hope you ve taken your medication's??
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by eyostic(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2015
I was in such a situation early dis year,this runs girl was infact so out of dis world,she was everytin a guy wud want......but D̶̲̥̅̊ negative side was the runs........I tried my best to stop her but she just pretended to stop and continued with the habit.......till finally one of her runz used black maicc on her and immediately I was forgotten.........till date her friends don't ve access to her but just one guy who has trapped her.......she'sno longer how she used 2 be........so pray u escape Oº°˚˚˚°
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by maryhaam(f): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Nairaland killing traffic since ages,the poster above me thou, loooolllll
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by gidjah(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Its pretty possible she is madly in Love with you,its very true dont get it twisted bro.But you must be patient in converting her out of dat attitude.You must go the religious way,that is if you your self is a bit religious o.if you aint that dedicated to church,you will find it difficult to manage her.get her really involved with church,let her join a serious unit,serve well,get her into d House fellowship,introduce her to any of your senior pastor who will be more like mentoring her gradually.but YOU CANT GIVE WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE!!!
ChiSun27:

Bro I don try...but she keeps on coming back.

She knows that I'm not the violent type...so believes I can't harm her.

I have used insultive words on her...both secretly and openly but this girl no wan just go.

I didn't bargain for this kind love. She has promised to change but still she doesn't pick her numerous calls that comes in when she's around me.

My guy....I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2015
jmichlins:
wait until you get hiv then you will come here and ask us why the government has refused to provide AR drugs for you. she is just your bane so it is either you run or you danmed.
good advice brother,tell am.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by gidjah(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Thats how those runz girls are,they can be very hard,difficult,persistent and can persevere.But no try dem o, they can be very very mean o!.them go fit pour acid on you if you misbehave o.
ChiSun27:

Bro, this girl in question stubborn pass the one you had stuffs with...her persistent pestering is killing me.

1 Like

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Bigcake:
No wonder you said she has a watering income. Lol

I'm not in the mood to laugh...go joooor!!
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ezebunafo(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2015
DankemzI:
Set her up, make Sextape show her then threaten to release it if she doesn't leave you alone
blackmailer alert!!!
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ezebunafo(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2015
limanmohammed6:
Use d way u followed to get her to drive, simple!!!
lmao
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Empedocles(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
I swear I know that feeling she most definitely gives u d best sex of Ur lyf ,and u can't help thinking with Ur d*ck my broda dats d feeling u ve to ovacom if dats done sending her away nA small thing
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by permsec: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
otakah101:
Its simple always make her to be close to you. If possible make sure she goes to her working place before u leave for work and while at work always make out time to call to know how she is doing and don't forget to go to her shop or office in d evening . just make her your best friend. Believe me she will definitely change. Her attitude is because u are not always with her so her former friends can influence her. Make her your hand bag. Don't chase her away. Runs girls always make a good wife. Am a living witness
U just said my mind bro. i wish the op reads ur advise and digest it very well. Who said a runs girl cant make a good home.i'm a witness too. Thumbs up bro.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2015
ChiSun27:
It all started sometimes early this year...it just happend and we connected. On my own part....I never knew she was a runs girl. She's jovial and caring.

I actually took her serious until I discovered her true identity and ever since that day....my emotional attachment to her reduced speedily.

I confronted her and she admitted living such a life but that she's willing to change if I'm ready to make her my 'one and only'. But to my utmost dismay, this girl no gree change. Her urge for money is on the high side and she believes that all those her runs yields faster income.

Wetin dey pain me be say, this girl get better handwork. But she doesn't want to manage her life with the income that comes from her handwork as she tags it 'not enough'.

I have tried my possible best to advise her on how she can improve on her hand work because the income is mouth watering yet she is not satisfied with it due to her extravagant life style.

As a matter of fact, I don pursue her on countless occasions, but she will still come back with her stylish way of begging, change kwanu...she won't change.

Peeps, I'm tired...I want to send this girl away from my life (but not the wicked way) because her life style is gradually tarnishing my good image and reputation especially amongst my friends.

Don't know if anyone in the house has been in this kind of crossroads before...if yes....how did you solve the problem?
hw did u meet her in d first place, cos 4 a girl to luv u like dat, u must ave made d move.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by gidjah(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Fried plantain pls shut up b4 i slap you for a total sense reset!are we into comedy?pls leave d young man here.no act comdy with sensitive matter here,pls leave the bros alone, he has changed
FriedPlantain:
Haha, now we are getting somewhere. cheesy At least, what you wrote up here is way more comprehensible than the gibberish you wrote earlier. By the way, it is 'advise him' and not' advice him' and 'shut the _fuck up' not 'shut the_fuck off'. (no offeinse) grin grin
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Be a man gaddamit, angry.whenever you know shes coming to the crib lock up and pretend you not home or leave home and go chill somewhere,if you love her soo much and can still continue with the relationship then break her sim card and get her a new one.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Edusouls(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2015
my brother dating a runs girl is like, going to a public toilet and sitting down there to ease ur self..na serious infection be that..u re a man dont be stupidly emotional... be warned..

1 Like

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Springz(f): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Dude, it's offense in American English or offence in British English.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by snilpall(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2015
DankemzI:
Set her up, make Sextape show her then threaten to release it if she doesn't leave you alone

dats a bad advice dear.....#it cn cost u ur LIFE#
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Play her the Run-away love.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by snilpall(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2015
gunners160:
Seriously you dnt need advise u need beating.. Haba how matured man with bear bear go dey ask dis kind question?

lolz..u.don see d man....??
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by DrGroove(f): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
naija ladies are like that,so guys should get used to it...no matter what,guys should know that they are not the only one pounding that gf pusy no matter how gentle and innocent looking she may appear,there is another guys somewhere pounding her hard and for free too.
Just the same way naija guys are.no matter what,ladies should know they are not the only one riding that bf/husband d I c k no matter how gentle,loving and caring he may be.there are many other ladies somewhere riding him fast
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by 83lagosroad(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2015
ChiSun27:
It all started sometimes early this year...it just happend and we connected. On my own part....I never knew she was a runs girl. She's jovial and caring.

I actually took her serious until I discovered her true identity and ever since that day....my emotional attachment to her reduced speedily.

I confronted her and she admitted living such a life but that she's willing to change if I'm ready to make her my 'one and only'. But to my utmost dismay, this girl no gree change. Her urge for money is on the high side and she believes that all those her runs yields faster income.

Wetin dey pain me be say, this girl get better handwork. But she doesn't want to manage her life with the income that comes from her handwork as she tags it 'not enough'.

I have tried my possible best to advise her on how she can improve on her hand work because the income is mouth watering yet she is not satisfied with it due to her extravagant life style.

As a matter of fact, I don pursue her on countless occasions, but she will still come back with her stylish way of begging, change kwanu...she won't change.

Peeps, I'm tired...I want to send this girl away from my life (but not the wicked way) because her life style is gradually tarnishing my good image and reputation especially amongst my friends.

Don't know if anyone in the house has been in this kind of crossroads before...if yes....how did you solve the problem?

Friend, the bible says resist the devil and he will flee. Pursue am cos evil,communication corrupts good manners. Don't let her spoil your bad name.
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by DrGroove(f): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Edusouls:
my brother dating a runs girl is like, going to a public toilet and sitting down there to ease ur self..na serious infection be that..u re a man dont be stupidly emotional... be warned..
You are wrong! Runs girls are "safer" n "cleaner" than some so called "decent" girls...these girls don't joke with protection.they can boldly buy condoms n insist their clients use them PROPERLY while your decent babes do "sharp sharp" bleeping for free or a little favour without any protection.And guess what? these runs girls get married earlier n to very good husbands compared to the "decent" girls who spend a lot sowing seeds,fasting n prayers..

Life isn't fair!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / She Slept With My Best Friend / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.