Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) (20586 Views)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by yemmynoni: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Your lie na follow come
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by mzTarsh(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm guilty of all
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by APCREP: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hsh
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by LydayBobo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
In fact I go to the toilet with, during lunch break it's with me but don't blame me blame Nairaland apps on my phones
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
No 8---------everyone panics wen dia phone is out of sight.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by iceberryose(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Me am kinda guilty ov all... Especially number 10.. The reason why i don't take my phone to viewing centres to watch football... Na only when them score i dey know.. Lol ;DMe am kinda guilty ov all... Especially number 10.. The reason why i don't take my phone to viewing centres to watch football... Na only when them score i dey know.. Lol
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by AdeFisayomi(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
my sis is so guilty of no.2,4,8. mideoti, u need 2 see this

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Adesiji77: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm

Tbh, I am guilty of 2, 4, 9, and 10 tongue

For no. 2, it's while using the restroom cool

I certainly need to work MORE on my addiction embarassed
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
please where is the TOilet?
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by missKiffy(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am guilty of 2 and 10
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by OmichaelO: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
I can recite most of my numbers I literally don't store number.
I'm guilty of only 8.but I don't have money to buy another one for now
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by kilokeys(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
goldenruby:
2,3,4,5,8,9.. Na me be this cry

U skipped number 6...

All numbers u mentioned are tied to that one waY or the other...

U need help
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by amtalkin(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
5.You don’t know how to turn your
phone off.

7. You see more through the photo
app on your phone than the eyes in
your head.
8. You panic if your phone is out of
sight.
9. You’d rather be late than arrive
without your phone

I do the above
the bloded is the worse of all i rather go to the office very late than going without my phone.

I will be like "what I'm going to the office to do without my phone"
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Jabioro: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm not addited to any,after all l've lost the two smart fone,am using my old nokia aisa 110,addition had naturally waka commot,l can't say tomorow!
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by mywells: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
guilty as charge
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by folks4luv(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think you are addicted to ur phone wen u just have the urge to press d phone even though all notifications has been checked, and basically, there is nothing to do with the phone, and though u have more important things to do, u just can't stop pressing your phone aimlessly.
#Mystory
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gboliwe:
No. 1 is crazy. As a FBI money comes first, I can PING the person, but surely not text. N4 means so much to me tongue

I am guilty of more than half of the others sha. grin
me too grin
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by AlienStar: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
I can neva be addicted to phone, smartphone smashable rubbish.
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by toprealman: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
#6 same as checking how many likes your comment(s) have got every 5-10 mins.
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
cry am so guilty of 10.
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Realfroshbabe(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
No 4 caught me[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
The op abody viewing this, is addict too believe dat
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Emodeee: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Missmossy is addicted to her phone.
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Deejavuu(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Guilty of 1,2, 5 8,9 10. embarassed
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by OkoyeA1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nothing pass this guy grin grin

Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by 0ubenji(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
An epistle on My assessment of the addiction symptoms listed by d OP..I won't say I'm addicted.. Buh y'all can be d judge..here we go

1. I hardly do dis..appears silly to me..except I specifically asked d person for some sensitive details like password. etc ..nd it's definitely gonna be via chat

2. I even hate d idea of someone taking their fone to d bathroom...I see it as helpless addiction.. i may take my fone to d bathroom only if I'm d only one at an apartment I feel insecure leaving my fone like dat to go av my bath..(I fink negatively alot..so I don't even risk d chances of being a victim of theft)

3. Even before d vogue of smartphones..I av been good with cramming numbers..(sadly enuf, I'm really poor in calculation courses)..even if I don't knw ur number fully.. Atleast I'll recognize it wen I see half of the digits..
(.if u're on my contact list nd I don't knw ur fone number at all..u're probably not important to me.)

4. I hardly do dis ..infact...only 2% of d time...nd if it apuns.. It definitely involved moni.

5. This made me laff...if I hear say I no turn my fone off...am a very weird dude...I'm d type dat can switch off my fone for a whole 2days for no reason whatsoever ..nd leave my small Nokia fone on (whose number ppl hardly knw) to mk few "very important" calls..I do it atleast once in 3wks..
TAKE A BREAK FROM URSELF WITH DIS ONCE AWHILE..it's kool

6. I used to av dis problem..Buh it was with my Facebook notifications back then in 1st half of d year 2007..so mine wasnt tied to a smartphone which never existed then..
But talking of now with smartphones.. I don't check my notifications immediately dey arrive.. I jux pick a time to check all of dem nd do something else productive with or without d fone..one big irony here is. I'm using an unlimited Data plan but I stil switch off my data connection very often Dan not which means I don't care abt notifications except some of dem involves moni talk or wen I'm at leisure to burn up data with streamin most likely

7. Argh..I hate photo apps...infact..I consider niggaz using it as gayish..lolz nd I see gurls addicted to it as unserious and unnatural folks..

8. I can only panic if dis apuns in a different environment aside my home.. Cox dat means ur fone has Been migrated by Lagos boiz. As far as I knw d fone is in my room...mk d tin dey chill til I get call or wen I need it mehn

9. Say wetin..na by force to hold fone?.. Except I'm expecting a particular call wud i tie myself to my fone.. Funny enuf..I don't go everywhere wit my smartphone.. For security reasons which I knw most guys understand already..

10. Nah..not for me..except I'm on a chat dat I'm probably not interested in Buh cnt ignore d person....aside dat..mk fone sef dey chilling mode...while I enjoy my film
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Yinkx01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Guilty....buh numba 7 xpecially is associated wit me
Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do you bring out your phone even when there's no caller and start looking side by side to know if you've drawn attention? All follow angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) by Kangol99(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's even better if one is addicted to his/her phone and is making money on it via (owned website) than just wasting one time, MB, e.t.c Online. There are many ways to earn legit money or do something profitable on your phone. Am addicted! The more time i spend with my fone the more money that comes in........ Am addicted and i love it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire Winner Pockets N50 Million Apartment / Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! / Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.