Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? (1603 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by RedCard1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
An old class mate of mine told me this story concerning his two brothers. I just think I should share it here.

Uche and Olivia met at an NYSC Camp in 2012. Uche hails from Rivers State and Olivia is from Imo State. They were/are both Port Harcourt based before they were posted to Lagos for NYSC.

While at the Camp, they developed a friendship with later led to a serious relationship. After NYSC in 2013, they both returned to Port Harcourt, got jobs and continued with their relationship. In may 2015, they became engaged. Before this time, Uche had already become a very good uncle to Olivia's family. Infact, he has her siblings contacts and is in touch with the mother too as he visits the family regularly. He even assists them financially.
Now for the first time, Uche who lives alone decided to take Olivia to his family house so she could meet his family just 3 sundays ago. As they arrived the family house at about 1pm that day, Uche's younger brother on seeing Olivia rushed and hugged her like she's a friend he've not set his eyes on for ages. Uche over looked it and after the introduction, left the house with Olivia. He got back there 4 days later and asked his brother why he grabbed his gf when they both visited. His brother quickly told him that Olivia is his ex who he still loves and was seeing her for the first time in 2 years.
Uche later got back to Olivia, asked her if his brother was right and Olivia answered yes. She explained it all to him. According to her, she and Uche's brother dated from 2011 to 2013 (meaning she was still dateing him after she met Uche). She explained that she and Uche's brother has nothing going on between them right now. She wants Uche to forget everything and marry her.
Uche on the other hand wants to call it quit with her. To him, it's downgrading to marry his younger brother's ex. It could have been better if it was his elder brother that's involved. Uche has lost interest in Olivia but Olivia can't just let go. Uche is 32 and Olivia is 29.

If you were Uche, will you go into such marriage? For me, I can't marry someone who's been linked in romance with my brother, friend or enemy. It's even better that Uche discovered this before marriage. I like the fact that Olivia was honest but she has to let go.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by 1miccza: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
She's an ex so what's da biggie??
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by doublewisdom: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:
Old firewood dey quick catch. That's the biggie.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by 1miccza: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
Old firewood dey quick catch. That's the biggie.
Then him go make sure say dem no go meet now no be in wife??
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by Afrok(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hehe... eleyii gidi gan shocked
Hmmm.... the way they both greeted on seeing each other shows they didn't necessarily end their relationship on a bad note, which means if they both have opportunities to communicate, THE OLD DRY WOOD MIGHT CATCH FIRE WITHOUT MUCH FUEL.

Trust is very crucial in any relationship, I hope he'll be able to trust her and if he can't, age should not push the lady into a life commitment of NO TRUST.
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by RedCard1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:
For me it's a big deal. They might get back together. Imagine the moment when you see an ex
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
He shud call it quit! Or may b he wants an unfaithful wife
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by Flashh: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Was he expecting them to dump each other so that he can get what he want?

Even if his shame is little as a mustard seed, must his brain be too little to apply common sense?

Make that guy get small shame na.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by pet4ril(f): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by Swissheart(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
They should go their separate ways jo... ...
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:

so u get sense like diz,I been think say u go follow the rest of the women wey go shout "Don't dump her" .....

so for this,you deserve a high-five...
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Legend eh lemme be o
IamLEGEND1:

so u get sense like diz,I been think say u go follow the rest of the women wey go shout "Don't dump her" .....

so for this,you deserve a high-five...

Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by 1miccza: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
RedCard1:
For me it's a big deal. They might get back together. Imagine the moment when you see an ex

Well that's me though,you might be different.
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
I will f*ck her very well & she no go remember my brother or any other person again angry. That's the only solution to still keep her if not let her go
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by sneak3(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op tell your friend to discharge d babe jare no need to pretend wld ave done same if I find myself in a similar situation.
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:

Which of the girls are u @dp? I'm interested in any of you. If u are not interested pls gladly pass d other lady to me. This is very urgent
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol, buh we both r nt interested!
mascot87:

Which of the girls are u @dp? I'm interested in any of you. If u are not interested pls gladly pass d other lady to me. This is very urgent
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
Lol, buh we both r nt interested!

Jealous girl tongue She would be interested. Just let me have access to her & ur jealousy afterwards would be automatically upgraded tongue
Pass her to me & prove me wrong wink
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmm-mm! ok o
mascot87:

Jealous girl tongue She would be interested. Just let me have access to her & ur jealousy afterwards would be automatically upgraded tongue
Pass her to me & prove me wrong wink
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
hmm-mm! ok o

What's hmm-mm! ok o? angry Is that a way of letting me know her? angry let me have her number or pin angry
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
I will seek ha opinion first, which i know is a NO - NO.
mascot87:

What's hmm-mm! ok o? angry Is that a way of letting me know her? angry let me have her number or pin angry
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by thuao(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
No no no. No way, make he stop.
Once debe, always debe.
Moreso the brother fit sabi her mumu button.
Hr will just die of hypertension or heart attack. Wont be able to trust His wife or brother always suspecting something ,wen actually there's nothing or there might be something.
Any time he sees them together, he go get headache, he won't even be able to leave them alone.
Shud his brother com to visit them, he wud get attack .
To avoid untimely death , he shud quit
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
This mata get k leg ooo. The girl sef get her ow for body. I would say go on with the wedding. Trusting blood not necessarily the girl
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
I will seek ha opinion first, which i know is a NO - NO.

Don't conclude on her behalf pls angry
Tell her classic man wants to know her cool
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Classic? I hear!
mascot87:

Don't conclude on her behalf pls angry Tell her classic man wants to know her cool
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's allowed
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
Classic? I hear!

You hear what? Yes classic man or aren't u a classic woman? Don't tell me u are down grading yourself tongue
Seek first the opinion of your friend my angel (in my dreams for now) & let other things follow (number & pin) wink
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
mascot87:

You hear what? Yes classic man or aren't u a classic woman? Don't tell me u are down grading yourself tongue
Seek first the opinion of your friend my angel (in my dreams for now) & let other things follow (number & pin) wink
lol, i like d "in my dreams" cos it's in ur dream.
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
lol, i like d "in my dreams" cos it's in ur dream.

Talk to her first & let us get talking. Then with time I will know if I'm dreaming or not angry
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by AlienStar: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok captain, ur wish is my command.
mascot87:

Talk to her first & let us get talking. Then with time I will know if I'm dreaming or not angry
Re: He Wants To Marry "His Brother's Ex". Is It Right? by mascot87(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
Ok captain, ur wish is my command.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! / Yes, Your Wife Loves S*x! But Here Are 5 Huge Reasons She’s Not Giving It To You / Why Do Nigerian Men Often Fantazise About Non Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.