Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (185449 Views)

Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Teeboy22(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
KingTom:
Na so baba grin
carry go mi broda

so wa gwaan?
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

carry go mi broda

so wa gwaan?
nothing much
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Youngpo413: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
My own name is abasi,so i dont knw any abisayo cheesy
Abasi?
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
farano:
hmmm
Oya talk... Did you bled tongue
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
What is hymen??

I checked the dictionary but didn't understand what they typed there.
It's like a viel that covers the Virginia.. It's a protective cover that has to be broken before penetration.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by shizzy7(f): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

It's like a viel that covers the Virginia.. It's a protective cover that has to be broken before penetration.
Eewww, that sounds disgusting,,,Is the blood always much?? I Just wanna know *thanks *

And what does cucumber have to do with it, Are girls supposed to eat it regularly
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Aminat508:
Ohhchhh

#Teamvirgin # we rock cool cool
Mama ibeji too is forming virgin..May God help us o
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
See how guys dey para,abeg una calm down cos me i dont think i will bleed oo grin grin
Secondary virgins don't have to bleed.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by smexy(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

He no reach cool
he? Your hymen or husband?
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by freshdopeboi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by seunoloto(f): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
eXpress ur feelings on BBM. Download the 1st 3D bbm stickers in Naija. http://shop.bbm.com/stickers/naijad

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by asumo12: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aminat508:
Ohhchhh

#Teamvirgin # we rock cool cool

Omotayor123 confirm this please!

lipsrsealed
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
asumo12:

Omotayor123 confirm this please!

lipsrsealed
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Clear throat*

i didnt bleed on that night

pick race outa thread
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Bukiminaj:
Clear throat*
i didnt bleed on that night
pick race outa thread
Come back here And tell us more...
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

Come back here And tell us more...

im back.you know how guys are,they will soon be here with bomb,knife,gun to attack me
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Geesanni: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Bukiminaj:

im back.you know how guys are,they will soon be here with bomb,knife,gun to attack me
Why didn't you bleed
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why didn't you bleed

i dont know o.fortunately boo understand
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why didn't you bleed

i dont know o.fortunately boo understand.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bukiminaj:

i dont know o.fortunately boo understand
grin
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by asumo12: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked lipsrsealed

I want to pm u! And your siggy say don't pm me!

cry
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by mastech1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
All ur points na lie; no matter how small blood must come out.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
asumo12:

cry
undecided
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
asumo12:

cry
undecided
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by anigbajumo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Out of thread,dnt care coz m'nt looking 4 virgin to marry....

This is 21st century,is sumhw amaze to b xpectng blood on wedding night.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by asumo12: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Lanretoye(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
I have heard of cases where a "suppose virgin" doesn't bleed on her Wedding night. The disappointment the man would fell will be nothing compared to The pain and frustration she would feel afterwards. Here emphasis is not on self acclaimed virgin that use fingers or cucumber etc. To masturbate..
Most men sees blood as the only way to ascertain if a girl is virgin or not. But that is not necessarily so.

Before you condemn that virgin, here are the reasons why she didn't bled:

1. Some girls are born without a hymen;

2. The hymen may tear naturally when a girl
plays sports or engages in any physical activity;

3. The hymen is not always smooth but tends to
be perforated and that the perforations may get
bigger and cause the hymen to break once a girl
menstruates;

4. The hymen can be broken by the use of

tampons;
5. The hymen may be very small or very elastic
so that no breakage occurs at all (some women
even become pregnant while their hymens are
still intact);

6. A hymen may not bleed when broken.

Given these facts, it is extremely sad that
women all over the world are still expected to
bleed on their wedding nights as proof that they
are virgins and that they often pay severe
consequences if they happen not to bleed,
possibly being shamed and humiliated, instantly
divorced or even killed. To avoid such disasters,
women have resorted to various tricks to ensure
that they bleed, including the use of animal blood
in their private parts or even cutting themselves,
while wealthier women often get gynecological
exams before marriage and do hymen-repair
surgery in the event that no hymen is found.
There is so much confidence in the idea that an
intact hymen proves virginity that the trend in
many countries now is to have one's daughter
"officially certified" as a virgin by a clinic. This is
so embarassing for the girls that a number of
them (most notably in Turkey) have committed
suicide rather than be touched by strangers in
this bizarre, invasive manner.

Source :
http://www.islamicgarden.com/mythhymen.html

Cc. lalasticlala
Most ladies were raped by someone when they were young (according to their lamba),and since they were not formally bleeped,they remain virgins without hymen.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2015
anigbajumo:
Out of thread,dnt care coz m'nt looking 4 virgin to marry....

This is 21st century,is sumhw amaze to b xpectng blood on wedding night.
Na wah oo!
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2015
mastech1:
All ur points na lie; no matter how small blood must come out.
Ask Doctors around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.