Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (185450 Views)

Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by anigbajumo(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na wah oo!

U ar xpecting me to be looking for blood on bed in this present civilized society?

Person go wait like 10yrs looking 4babe to marry if dis is our bliv.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar xpecting me to be looking for blood on bed in this present civilized society?

Person go wait like 10yrs looking 4babe to marry if dis is our bliv.
No one is telling you to wait for a virgin to marry. But you reason like being a virgin is Barbaric!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by anigbajumo(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

No one is telling you to wait for a virgin to marry. But you reason like being a virgin is Barbaric!

No no no,see comments frm guys so far,they ar yerning for virgin as if happy family depend on dat.

I respect virgin a lot nt my primary objective to choose wifey,shey u garrit..

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2016
Omotayor123:
I have heard of cases where a "suppose virgin" doesn't bleed on her Wedding night. The disappointment the man would fell will be nothing compared to The pain and frustration she would feel afterwards. Here emphasis is not on self acclaimed virgin that use fingers or cucumber etc. To masturbate..
Most men sees blood as the only way to ascertain if a girl is virgin or not. But that is not necessarily so.

Before you condemn that virgin, here are the reasons why she didn't bled:

1. Some girls are born without a hymen;

2. The hymen may tear naturally when a girl
plays sports or engages in any physical activity;

3. The hymen is not always smooth but tends to
be perforated and that the perforations may get
bigger and cause the hymen to break once a girl
menstruates;

4. The hymen can be broken by the use of

tampons;
5. The hymen may be very small or very elastic
so that no breakage occurs at all (some women
even become pregnant while their hymens are
still intact);

6. A hymen may not bleed when broken.

Given these facts, it is extremely sad that
women all over the world are still expected to
bleed on their wedding nights as proof that they
are virgins and that they often pay severe
consequences if they happen not to bleed,
possibly being shamed and humiliated, instantly
divorced or even killed. To avoid such disasters,
women have resorted to various tricks to ensure
that they bleed, including the use of animal blood
in their private parts or even cutting themselves,
while wealthier women often get gynecological
exams before marriage and do hymen-repair
surgery in the event that no hymen is found.
There is so much confidence in the idea that an
intact hymen proves virginity that the trend in
many countries now is to have one's daughter
"officially certified" as a virgin by a clinic. This is
so embarassing for the girls that a number of
them (most notably in Turkey) have committed
suicide rather than be touched by strangers in
this bizarre, invasive manner.

Source :
http://www.islamicgarden.com/mythhymen.html

Cc. lalasticlala
Enlightening. Keep it up! The Nigerian nollywood should do some movies to this effect to enlighten the village primitives bcus if you tell them that some virginity dont come with blood they would say youre blaspheming.

Ive never seen a nigerian movie where blood isnt associated with virginity or where a young girl vomitting is having just malaria, anytime a young girl vomits in a nigerian movie..its automatic pregnancy...dont even think of malaria. Intact some still don't know yet that the sex of a baby is determined by the father and not about marrying a new wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Enlightening. Keep it up! The Nigerian nollywood should do some movies to this effect to enlighten the village primitives bcus if you tell them that some virginity dont come with blood they would say youre blaspheming.

Ive never seen a nigerian movie where blood isnt associated with virginity or where a young girl vomitting is having just malaria, anytime a young girl vomits in a nigerian movie..its automatic pregnancy...dont even think of malaria. Intact some still don't know yet that the sex of a baby is determined by the father and not about marrying a new wife.
you are so so on point..
Don't know why lalasticlala doesn't put this on FP
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 5:33am On May 13, 2017
Thanks, some men just don't understand anytin
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by golor(m): 5:50am On May 13, 2017
M6 gf did nt bleed but yet she was a virgin then, i strongly believe her. Again, the bleeding is over rated, d other girl i disflowered (one of my ex)d bleeding was so light,that i5 is possible not to surface.

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by BabaRamota1980: 6:17am On May 13, 2017
Nikkigel:

cool
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Adaomalight(f): 2:36pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm....nawa o cool
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nikkigel:
Abi oo. No mind them.
Nice pix at dp wink
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by toastedbread: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
also some short deek cannot reach the "highmen" (hymen) to burst it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.