Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean (2989 Views)

Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Flying In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
I do hear a heart rendering cry of a new born baby in my dream or when am in Astral projection sleeping yet fully conscious of my immediate environment (My room) exactly the way it is while at sleep thou i don't see this baby but his cry is very loud and heart rendering, and I keep hearing it thou attimes I get scared and shake myself out of my sleep but I don't know what it means. I sleep alone in my room in my father's house, but i don't know why am hearing that cry... Can anyone help me out here, i will like to know more to this
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by dulux07(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thats scary. It may b as a result of past activities in that house or surrounding, or ur jst pyschological effect.
If ur not d only one hearin d sound, speakin rm xperience, it might b a baby cat hidin in ur surroundin, cos it once happened, we kept hearin this strange baby like sounds in our compound not knowin it was a baby cat.
Overall, whether its spiritual or phy. Prayer is d master key

1 Like

Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Ahmed0336(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
my verdict it is either You don ever make your girlfriend abort pregnancy or your papa don sacrifice pickin for the house :-

1 Like

Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by zyzxx(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pray very well
And cover ur room with blood of Jesus
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
try talk to an elderly person about it or better still a pastor
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by ifex370(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
The name of Jesus The Risen Son Of God is above every other
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by deewhone(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
According 2 some suggestions, mayb it is connected with ur past or you have a spiritual child
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
deewhone:
According 2 some suggestions, mayb it is connected with ur past or you have a spiritual child
How can it be connected to my past, I I've neva abort a baby neither do I have a gf. My dad is not an occultist, the last i heard the baby's cry was really scary it was like i was like the cry was coming from a particular part of the building and I was moving close to it, and what do you mean by a spiritual child? How possible is that
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by deewhone(f): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Tosinex post=38214046]How can it be connected to my past, I I've neva abort a baby neither do I have a gf. My dad is not an occultist, the last i heard the baby's cry was really scary it was like i was like the cry was coming from a particular part of the building and I was moving close to it, and what do you mean by a spiritual child? How possible is that [/quote Heard it also, dunno how true. But if u bliv in prayers, why not pray over it or see some men of God
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=deewhone post=38214441][/quote]OK thanks.. Thou i know am being troubled by spiritual Wife but spiritual child is what i can't comprehend
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by ozy4christ(f): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
It might be:1,aborting baby,2:spiritual childg,i mean you or someone in d house is having spiritual child unknowing 2 them and nt taken care of 3:baby cat,hv heard it one night and after 3days midnite prayers,i didnt hear it again til nw,my dear in any case u shld wake up now,fast and pray ok.GOD is alive
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by deewhone(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tosinex:
OK thanks.. Thou i know am being troubled by spiritual Wife but spiritual child is what i can't comprehend
Pls, don't waste time on dis...go spiritual. I mean see men of God and do it on ur own too
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Hello visit this thread,a powerful man of God on that thread will attend to you.What you are going through may not be ordinary.

Spiritual Warfare, Deliverance, Casting Out
Demons – Obadiah 1v17 - Religion -
Nairaland
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by emmyskies(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
You mean you astral project? Op
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
emmyskies:
You mean you astral project? Op
yeah i do at times thou not often
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by emmyskies(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tosinex:
yeah i do at times thou not often
Permit my questions but we have to start somewhere. Are you a christian?
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
emmyskies:

Permit my questions but we have to start somewhere. Are you a christian?
yeah i am. Why do you ask
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by emmyskies(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tosinex:
yeah i am. Why do you ask
Okay. Hold on pls. If I'm correct, astral projection is soul leaving the body to go somewhere else in the spiritual realm. Is that what you do?
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Bosch10(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tosinex:
I do hear a heart rendering cry of a new born baby in my dream or when am in Astral projection sleeping yet fully conscious of my immediate environment (My room) exactly the way it is while at sleep thou i don't see this baby but his cry is very loud and heart rendering, and I keep hearing it thou attimes I get scared and shake myself out of my sleep but I don't know what it means. I sleep alone in my room in my father's house, but i don't know why am hearing that cry... Can anyone help me out here, i will like to know more to this
Have u ever suggested an abortion to someone else b4,or do u masturbate?
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2015
emmyskies:

Okay. Hold on pls. If I'm correct, astral projection is soul leaving the body to go somewhere else in the spiritual realm. Is that what you do?
not really, at times I wake up into my subconscious environment then I move around to see what's there, before am being shaken out of sleep into my conscious environment. Although it's the same environment but seeing spirits is what attimes do get me scared out of it... Those that do it intentionally are those that really call it Astral Projection.
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by emmyskies(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tosinex:
not really, at times I wake up into my subconscious environment then I move around to see what's there, before am being shaken out of sleep into my conscious environment. Although it's the same environment but seeing spirits is what attimes do get me scared out of it... Those that do it intentionally are those that really call it Astral Projection.
Okay. Back to the topic, I do not know what it means but be sure to do one thing: pray about it
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
emmyskies:

Okay. Back to the topic, I do not know what it means but be sure to do one thing: pray about it
i don't lack in prayers, I pray always
Re: I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean by emmyskies(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tosinex:
i don't lack in prayers, I pray always
And there's only one thing that can bar GOD from answering our prayers. Taken care of it?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Atheists Afraid Of The Humanist Label? / Jesus In The Quran / [Free Download] 360gospelvibes End Of The Year Worship Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.