Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 (60742 Views)

Disregard. / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by unclejb2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:
From what i saw from the part in bold.....Igbo, Yoruba and Ashanti were mentioned! Unless i missed the part that specifically mentioned Igbo only!
u just told everybody that u did not read the article. U need to start afresh.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

you and your shymmex should keep consoling yourselves......

What would it take for you to put your best foot forward rather than distorting the conclusions reached in a report?
Do you have an aversion to speaking the truth, SonOfEl?
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Lilimax(f): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Hahahaha

IGBO mmanma'anu.. ..... yeaaaaa

Kwenu. .. .. ... .... ... . Yeaaaaa

Chikaaaanu... .... ..... . Yeaaaa

Mekaaaaaanu...... .... . Yeaaaaa

Kwezunuuueee

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

What would it take for you to put your best foot forward rather than distorting the conclusions reached in a report?
Do you have an aversion to speaking the truth, SonOfEl?

your bitterness is incurable. what's the big deal about celebrating an article that silences the scientific racism of whites? is it because IGBOS are the main case study being used to counter the white racists about blacks?

your bitterness won't change a thing...am sorry for your blood pressure.

10 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

your bitterness is incurable. what's the big deal about celebrating an article that silences the scientific racism of whites? is it because IGBOS are the main case study being used to counter the white racists about blacks?

your bitterness won't change a thing...am sorry for your blood pressure.

That's the MO, is it? Attack 'white supremacy' using ethnocentrism, lies, distortion, and an arsenal of banal arguments, as a veritable bulwark.
Is that how it goes?

Well, if that's the approach that suits you, take it somewhere else. angry

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^LoL.
Shymm3x, you've got to allow it bruv.
As soon as I saw those tables, I knew precisely where they came from - by virtue of some work I undertook in SouthWOK some 20-odd years ago.

What is interesting here is that, with no real understanding of how the system works, it comes as no surprise that the untutored mind distorts the conclusions reached in a report which was intended to serve a specific purpose.

Frankly, I don't think this chest-thumping business is doing anyone any good. It saddened me to see the way Haiti was inadvertenly dragged in the mud earlier on, for instance.
Then again, I suppose since one has to break an egg to make an omelette, all fallacies must be debunked by all means necessary. grin

Lol. These folks are even terrible at chest-beating...they labelled themselves as the most brilliant African race based on a flawed stat, despite Luganda speakers from Uganda topping the stat they provided.

What the stat did was to show the improvements made since 2009 in the inner city schools (public schools), and that's evident in how the Yoruba kids went from 39% pass to 75% within two years, since most of the Yorubas in Lambeth live in the most disadvantaged areas (Brixton, Stockwell, and Kennington) - while the few Igbos in the borough live in better areas like Streatham, and Clapham - and they mostly attend Catholic schools. It's also evident in the performance of Ghanaian kids since there's a huge Ghanaian population in Streatham. It's just common sense and nothing to brag about.

I guess it's safe to say that Ugandans are more intelligent than Nigerians - bwahahaha. I'd wager that they'll disagree with that, but that's what's on the stat they're touting for vacuous academic supremacy.

Anyway, I want to see the stat for Tottenham, since there's a huge population of Igbos there. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

chai......you so reek and stink of envy and jealousy..... pls don't burn yourself up just yet, because we igbos are getting started.....

Nah, I'm jealous of Luganda speakers from Uganda - they're the chart toppers, not Igbos. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by dejavski(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Thank you my man. Where did you see am? I was looking for it since last week but to no avail. Send me your address I will send you head to your doorstep for pepper soup.

Na this one I wan chop for my Alhaji friend place oh...No come shorten my ration

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, I'm jealous of Luganda speakers from Uganda - they're the chart toppers, not Igbos. grin grin grin

as usual, why won't you prefer those ones? its obvious your jealousy for igbos can't be hidden...deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

That's the MO, is it? Attack 'white supremacy' using ethnocentrism, lies, distortion, and an arsenal of banal arguments, as a veritable bulwark.
Is that how it goes?

Well, if that's the approach that suits you, take it somewhere else. angry

truly your bitterness and hatred for IGBOS is incurable. your case is deliverance case.

4 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OfoIgbo: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:
This is from the UK government:

https://www.education.gov.uk/consultations/downloadableDocs/213_1.pdf

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20130401151715/http://www.education.gov.uk/publications/eOrderingDownload/RTP01-03MIG1734.pdf

The UK government doesn't even do classifications based on ethnic groups within a country. I honestly don't know where these plonkers got the Lambeth link from. And even if Igbos outperformed Yorubas in Lambeth in 2009 and 2010, but both were almost on the same level in 2011 - how does that make Igbo the most brilliant African race?

How about the Luganda folks who outperformed everyone in 2011? Shouldn't Luganda speakers be the most brilliant of them all? I guess Ugandans are smarter than Nigerians then, based on the stats, no?

I'm an Igbo man and did my A levels and university stuff in the UK. So don't try to concoct stories here. The Yorubas in my class were always below my fellow Igbos intelligence-wise.

Now getting back to the Lugandan issue, the Igbos performed better on average than the Lugandans. Igbos at some point, even scored a perfect 100%, which is a landmark the Lugandans have never achieved.

With regards to the Yoruba scores, it only shows that the best score of the Yorubas is not even as high as the worst score of the Igbos. That is yet another story that needs further investigation. How come the best that the Yoruba can muster still falls short of the worst the Igbos can get?

11 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. These folks are even terrible at chest-beating...they labelled themselves as the most brilliant African race based on a flawed stat, despite Luganda speakers from Uganda topping the stat they provided.

What the stat did was to show the improvements made since 2009 in the inner city schools (public schools), and that's evident in how the Yoruba kids went from 39% pass to 75% within two years, since most of the Yorubas in Lambeth live in the most disadvantaged areas (Brixton, Stockwell, and Kennington) - while the few Igbos in the borough live in better areas like Streatham, and Clapham - and they mostly attend Catholic schools. It's also evident in the performance of Ghanaian kids since there's a huge Ghanaian population in Streatham. It's just common sense and nothing to brag about.

I guess it's safe to say that Ugandans are more intelligent than Nigerians - bwahahaha. I'd wager that they'll disagree with that, but that's what's on the stat they're touting for vacuous academic supremacy.

Anyway, I want to see the stat for Tottenham, since there's a huge population of Igbos there. grin grin grin

keep wailing, it won't change the status quo. IGBOS will be foolish to think Yoruba like your numerous type , has goodwill for them. Chandra the researcher ain't even a west African.

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

I'm an Igbo man and did my A levels and university stuff in the UK. So don't try to concoct stories here. The Yorubas in my class were always below my fellow Igbos intelligence-wise.

Now getting back to the Lugandan issue, the Igbos performed better on average than the Lugandans. Igbos at some point, even scored a perfect 100%, which is a landmark the Lugandans have never achieved.

With regards to the Yoruba scores, it only shows that the best score of the Yorubas is not even as high as the worst score of the Igbos. That is yet another story that needs further investigation. How come the best that the Yoruba can muster still falls short of the worst the Igbos can get?

thank you my brother, these Yoruba losers keep wailing over what is beyond them.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by VickJames(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Take it or leave it, the igbo free-spirit and culture push them to be successful in all aspect of life has always been the driving tool to their success in life. They've always learnt to be forward thinkers and how to manipulate through obstacles to be successful. An average igboman doesn't want to be seen as a failure nor as a never-do-well. That's why he'll stay away from his family members to try and make it before returning home. Igbos are always driven by the passion to be on top and never be ruled over. That's a sound characteristic of a high-IQ'ed person. People with high intelligence do not like to be ruled over, they love their freedom and always show it everywhere.

Igbos have never thought of yoruba as competition. They have never thought for once a yoruba man will outsmart them in any endeavour. That's the truth. Igbos were born to think they're superior humans. That has always made them stand out anywhere they're.

When I was in primary school in the mid-90s, we had our classes from A - E, the guys that were topping the whole classes were igbos. This is not a false info. I can't start mentioning their names here, this is to show you how much the igbos compete with the yorubas in their own turf and their own educational system. In 2013, the best FUTA student was an igbo guy. So, what are we saying? There are many more records igbos still managed to drag with your yoruba brothers in the west. Your records are non-existent in the east. The igbos come to your place to drag university education with you. They top you in post-ume scores and you're forced to manage poly-technics and college of education(not that its bad).

Check Unilag for instance, we can boast of 30% igbo population. Come to unizik, you can't even dare apply for the school because 1st, you think you can't match up with the competition. Igbo race still leads you and will continue to lead you. Its a cultural thing and not something you just start. Your culture affords you relax and do nothing. But the igbo culture doesn't.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Where did you do ya A levels and which Uni did you finish from? From my own experience Yoruba and Bini folks are the smartest Nigerians I know - from nursery, to University level.

The perfect score was based on how many students, what part of Lambeth council, and what type of school did they attend? Did they attend inner city schools or catholic schools? You don't expect a kid who attended Stockwell Manor (park) School where you have to dodge road mans and gang wars - to outperform someone who attended Bishop Thomas Grant School for example.

Have you bothered to check where folks from the two groups mostly reside in Lambeth council and catchment areas for schools?
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

truly your bitterness and hatred for IGBOS is incurable. your case is deliverance case.

Hatred and bitterness for Igbos? Au contraire, nothing could be further from the truth.
What I do loathe, however, is any inherent bias which makes the truth malleable.

When an Igbo Professor who claims to have discovered the cure for aids, thereby exposing UNIBEN to ridicule, gets called out - it has to be 'hatred and bitterness'. When Emeagwali's exaggerated falsehood gets torn to shreds, it also has to be 'hatred and bitterness'.
If it hurts so much to have certain unproven claims and unearned accolades dismissed by objective commentators, then keep them to yourself.

I am not here to massage egos and cajole those who so easily default to a state of unreason. I call things as I see them.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'll take you lot seriously, when you provide the result of Yoruba kids from Bexley, Finchley, Finsbury Park, Thurrock, and even Greenwich - and compare it with Igbo kids from Haringey and even Enfield.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

Hatred and bitterness for Igbos? Au contraire, nothing could be further from the truth.
What I do loathe, however, is any inherent bias which makes the truth malleable.

When an Igbo Professor who claims to have discovered the cure for aids, thereby exposing UNIBEN to ridicule, gets called out - it has to be 'hatred and bitterness'. When Emeagwali's exaggerated falsehood gets torn to shreds, it also has to be 'hatred and bitterness'.
If it hurts so much to have certain unproven claims and unearned accolades dismissed by objective commentators, then keep them to yourself.

I am not here to massage egos and cajole those who so easily default to a state of unreason. I call things as I see them.

as you see them in your narrow and bigoted mentality. are these two cases the only reason for your bitterness and hate? you keep exposing and disgracing yourself at every turn.

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

I won't even begrudge the Igbo, the Lugandans, the Krios, or any other group for their well earned achievements.
The problem here is not the limited report itself, which is perfectly clear on the results it advances, but with reprobates whose stock-in-trade is ethnic jingoism.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

as you see them in your narrow and bigoted mentality. are these two cases the only reason for your bitterness and hate? you keep exposing and disgracing yourself at every turn.

An appeal to emotional blackmail? Who cares what you think? Your delusions aren't going to change anything, are they?

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

An appeal to emotional blackmail? Who cares what you think? Your delusions aren't going to change anything, are they?

rather, it should be, your e-noise and rants will not change the status quo....deal with it. IMO.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

I won't even begrudge the Igbo, the Lugandans, the Krios, or any other group for their well earned achievements.
The problem here is not the limited report itself, which is perfectly clear on the results it advances, but with reprobates whose stock-in-trade is ethnic jingoism.

@ excerpt in bold - that's the crux of the matter, and it's problematic. The jingoism defeated the purpose of the stat and the radical improvements being made in inner city schools. And rather than focus on what the government is doing to bridge the gap between disadvantaged ethnic minorities, in messed up catchment areas - where the schools used to be utterly terrible - and folks from better areas with access to better schools, these folks are using it as a premise for ethnic supremacy and that's troubling.

I'm not even defending Yorubas here - I did the same on a next thread in the family section a few weeks ago when folks were posting ridiculous stats to show that black African kids in the UK are superior to Caribbean kids, without considering a lot of factors. At the end of the day, black folks are still at the bottom of the totem pole of everything and a lot of factors play into that.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

@ excerpt in bold - that's the crux of the matter, and it's problematic. The jingoism defeated the purpose of the stat and the radical improvements being made in inner city schools. And rather than focus on what the government is doing to bridge the gap between disadvantaged ethnic minorities, in messed up catchment areas - where the schools used to be utterly terrible - and folks from better areas with access to better schools, these folks are using it as a premise for ethnic supremacy and that's troubling.

I'm not even defending Yorubas here - I did the same on a next thread in the family section a few weeks ago when folks were posting ridiculous stats to show that black African kids in the UK are superior to Caribbean kids, without considering a lot of factors. At the end of the day, black folks are still at the bottom of the totem pole of everything and a lot of factors play into that.

Exactimo Shymm3x.
From playing up some synergy with the people of Israel, to ideas about keeping the bloodline pure, this thread has featured some of the most invidious arguments I have read in a long time.

Now if such bigoted rants were merely confined to a small section of NL, perhaps one could overlook them altogether.
Problem is; they are not! Give enough time, and they become the stuff of legends - to be recycled ad infinitum, in furtherance of a macabre agenda. angry

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lmao!

I found the link to the GCSE result of black folks in areas with huge Igbo vis-a-vis Yoruba. grin

Let's start with Lambeth : 73

- Haringey (tons of Igbos live here): 65%

- Islington (mixed): 64%

- Southwark (Yorubaville with Edo spice and some Igbo - home of Peckham): 70%

- Barking and Dagenham (Yorubaville): 72%

- Bexley (Yorubaville): 84%

- Enfield (a lot of Igbos): 66%

- Havering (Yorubaville) : 74%

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/dec/15/gcse-statistics-free-school-meals-race-local-authorities-poverty

Just do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Dbboy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

Exactimo Shymm3x.
From playing up some synergy with the people of Israel, to ideas about keeping the bloodline pure, this thread has featured some of the most invidious arguments I have read in a long time.

Now if such bigoted rants were merely confined to a small section of NL, perhaps one could overlook them altogether.
Problem is; they are not! Give enough time, and then become the stuff of legends - to be recycled ad infinitum, in furtherance of a macabre agenda. angry

man with all the long epistle you have written on almost all page just goes to prove how envious you are of the IGBO people success, why didn't you spend much time disapproving that (result)of the Chinese, indians or the other African people who a lot better than your tribe the luganda but you find it so convenient challenging our own report because it put the igbos ahead of you lads. This is not about chest pumping or beating or what ever you call it, but its clear to all unbiased mind that the igbos are far superior being in Nigeria to any other tribe, that's why there so much envy in any part of Nigeria the igbos settle. please don't hang your self on a report that took thousands of man hour resarch to come to an unfortunate conclusion that proves what we already know in Nigeria to be true that Igbo are the best in everything the lay there hand on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
They carry files up and down and extrapolate it to mean an educated populace.
Their professors are masters of theoretical mumbo jumbo, lacking in basic technical skills that an 18 year old boy in Nnewi has in bundles.
Yoruba people no go kill me on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dbboy:

man with all the long epistle you have written on almost all page just goes to prove how envious you are of the IGBO people success, why didn't you spend much time disapproving that (result)of the Chinese, indians or the other African people who a lot better than your tribe the luganda but you find it so convenient challenging our own report because it put the igbos ahead of you lads. This is not about chest pumping or beating or what ever you call it, but its clear to all unbiased mind that the igbos are far superior being in Nigeria to any other tribe, that's why there so much envy in any part of Nigeria the igbos settle. please don't hang your self on a report that took thousands of man hour resarch to come to an unfortunate conclusion that proves what we already know in Nigeria to be true that Igbo are the best in everything the lay there hand on.

You've merely confirmed my point - more vacuous reasoning.

Even though my intervention on this thread was intended to inject clarity, reposed with a 'persecution complex' (which is not entirely baseless, by the way), you stand logic on its head just like so many others.

Well, hear this: you cannot sell your adulation on 'ethnic superiority' to the rest of the world.
You may provide comical relief, but that will be as far as it goes cheesy

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

Exactimo Shymm3x.

Problem is; they are not! Give enough time, and then become the stuff of legends - to be recycled ad infinitum, in furtherance of a macabre agenda. angry

Sir, I'm sorry I had to stray a bit to get in my MythBuster mode - just to expose the lies. A lie travels far and wide before the truth, and it's always better to castrate it, before it develops wings. I'm not really a fan of ethnic jingoism - I learnt that habit on this forum, due to how annoying these folks can get sometimes. Just a service to humanity.

That said - I believe these folks suffer from a bad combo of lack of exposure and post traumatic stress disorder, hence the need to always blow a non-existent trumpet and an urge to always align with the most racist country on the planet, in Israel. I've never seen a group, especially among black folks, who lack self-pride like these folks. I guess it has to do with being empty - and like they say: an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

I just don't understand these folks...trying to decipher their mentality is like trying to find the lost Kingdom of Atlantis. An exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by melzabull(f): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s]I stopped reading when I saw African Ibo vs Yoruba Lambeth.

Why compare the overall performance of Ibos to only the Yorubas in Lambeth, especially since Lambeth is a disadvantaged borough?

Compare the performance of Yorubas in Bexley Borough with Igbos in Haringey, since it seems Yorubas dominate Bexley and it isn't a disadvantaged area and I believe a lot of Igbos live in Haringey, especially Tottenham.

These Igbos and their useless propaganda and the need to always create fictitious websites to spread lies. There's no record in the UK where Nigerians are divided into ethnic groups, to show GCSE performance. Everything on the UK's government database is done based on groups (black African, Caribbean etc.) and nationality. And no group has ever surpassed the Chinese and Indians - not even ethnic Brits.

Igbos are lying bastards!

Utter crap![/s]
Shut up you vain yolowba bastard.

I guess the research was conducted by an Igbo man. st√pid fooool

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, it has nothing to do with liking Igbo chics - I was just alluding to the section of Igbos that I know from school who were a tad bit book smart. I don't care about Igbo chics (though they love ya boy).

This has nothing to do with Bini being related to Yorubas - it's just what everyone from school knows. Igbo guys always stink up the place when it comes to books...all they ever talk about is money. We still clowned one the other day for running his mouth about some shitty Audi A4. My boy just said: these Igbo nyggahs and their extremely big heads, all they do is run their mouths about things they don't have. grin
Igbos stink up the place?
And who dosen't stink up the place? yorubas, the ancient binis?
You must be living in the time of the oyo kingdom.
The yorubas in Nigeria cannot even lay claim to any educational advantage over the igbos in Nigeria let alone the diaspora.
Every igbo state consistently outperform its yoruba conterpart in educational enrollment in Nigeria.
The unity school cut-offs which is relatively a measure of relative IQ has the igbo states leading.
The presidential post -graduate scholarship schemes for first class students has igbos adequately over-represented.
Choke on your past glory of the 19th century, that is all you have.

10 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by melzabull(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

[s]Sir, I'm sorry I had to stray a bit to get in my MythBuster mode - just to expose the lies. A lie travels far and wide before the truth, and it's always better to castrate it, before it develops wings. I'm not really a fan of ethnic jingoism - I learnt that habit on this forum, due to how annoying these folks can get sometimes. Just a service to humanity.

That said - I believe these folks suffer from a bad combo of lack of exposure and post traumatic stress disorder, hence the need to always blow a non-existent trumpet and an urge to always align with the most racist country on the planet, in Israel. I've never seen a group, especially among black folks, who lack self-pride like these folks. I guess it has to do with being empty - and like they say: an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

I just don't understand these folks...trying to decipher their mentality is like trying to find the lost Kingdom of Atlantis. An exercise in futility[/s].

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.